The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Empire Central Street
Located near the MG Road and Brigade road, which are the commercial & business hubs of the
city, Hotel Empire Central Street is one of the well-known hotels among the localities and travelers. Being one of the hotels in Bangalore, this is situated close to the center of the city and hence many major spots of the city. This is one of the budget hotels in Bangalore and provides decent facilities to the guests receding here.
- Hotel Empire Central Street Bangalore is located at a distance of 27 km from the Bangalore International Airport.
- The hotel has single and double rooms and all the rooms are air-conditioned.
- All the rooms are provided with amenities like a safe deposit locker, a wardrobe, a king-size bed with linens, a flatscreen TV, a desk, a telephone, and a private bathroom with necessary toiletries.
Hotel Empire, one of the cheap hotels in Bangalore has a restaurant that serves Indian, Chinese, and Continental food. The food leaves everyone lip-smacking.
The hotel provides amenities like daily housekeeping, laundry, dry cleaning facilities, a full-time front desk, luggage storage facilities, free wireless internet connection, and a free parking facility.
Nearby places to visit:
This is the most famous street shopping locale in Bangalore. One can find all kinds of items here that include apparel, accessories, household items, etc. The street has both branded shops as well as street outlets where one can find different varieties of clothes. This is 0.7 km away from Hotel Empire.
This is one of the most famous temples in Bangalore that has a big statue of Nandi, a sacred bull. It also holds an idol of Ganesha which is prolific and magnificent. This is 5.5 km away from the Hotel Empire Central Street Bangalore.
Indira Gandhi Musical Fountain Park:
The fountain in this park is surrounded by beautiful gardens and is claimed as the first computerized fountain in India. It has two shows daily during the night that shows coordinated fountains with music and lights. This is 1.4 km from Hotel Empire Central Street.
The hotel is situated in a place from where a spree of restaurants is at a walkable distance. Some of them are:
The 13th floor:
Situated on the 13th floor, this restaurant has great views and ambiance. They serve North Indian, Thai, and Asian cuisine along with unique cocktails and drinks. This is 750 m away from Hotel Empire, one of the cheap hotels in Bangalore.
This is 900 m away from Hotel Empire, one of the budget hotels in Bangalore. Brik Oven serves one of the best pizzas in town. The desserts here are amazing and will leave one wanting more.
This restaurant has a quirky and friendly ambiance that serves different cuisines along with alcohol. They also serve mouth-watering BBQ and desserts. This is at a distance of 1 km from Hotel Empire, one of the well-known hotels in Bangalore.
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
Safety & Hygiene
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Empire Central Street, Bangalore
People Also Ask About Empire Central Street
The rooms of the hotel are provided with a work desk for easy working of the business travelers.
Yes. The hotel allows unmarried couples to stay at the hotel if they show valid ID proof.
The hotel provides amenities like daily housekeeping, laundry, and dry cleaning services, a 24-hour front desk for the assistance of the guests, luggage storage facilities, free wireless internet connection throughout the hotel, a free parking facility, and a restaurant that serves multi-cuisine dishes.
No, the hotel does not come with a swimming pool on its premises.
Yes, the hotel has a restaurant that serves different cuisine like Indian, Continental, and Chinese food. They serve lip-smacking delicious food along with beverages.
No, the bathrooms are not provided with a bathtub but are fitted with a shower and provide other necessary toiletries.
The hotel provides Standard single and double rooms and Deluxe rooms. All the rooms are air-conditioned. The rooms also have facilities like a desk, a bed with comfortable linens, a wardrobe, a flatscreen TV, a safety deposit locker, a telephone, and a private bathroom with a shower.
Yes, the hotel provides a free parking facility for all the people staying at the hotel.
This hotel is situated in a very ideal location and the tourist spots close to this are Commercial Street, Brigade Road, MG Road, Cubbon Park, Bull Temple, Dodda Ganapathi Temple, Bangalore Palace, Indira Gandhi Musical Fountain Park, Jawaharlal Nehru Planetarium, Lalbagh, Chinnaswamy Stadium, Kanteerava Stadium, Bannerghatta National Park, etc.
Some of the many restaurants that are at walking distance from the hotel are Hard Rock Cafe Bangalore, RCB Bar & Cafe, Church Street Social, Communiti, Nagarjuna, Meghanas, Easy Tiger, Brik Oven, The 13th Floor, Tea Villa Cafe, Bar Stock Exchange, Hoppipola, The White Room, Corner House, Cafe Azzure, etc to name a few.
The cleaning services offered by the hotel are laundry and dry cleaning facilities. They also provide room service.
The guests are allowed to check-in at 12 PM and check-out at 12 PM. There is a luggage storage facility that is provided to the guests which they can make use of during a slight change in their entry and exit timings. Additional charges may be applicable depending on the availability.
Yes. They offer paid airport shuttle service to the guests who request it during the booking of rooms.