The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Evershine Resort, Mahabaleshwar
The Sahyadri ghats of western India are home to various heavenly mountains, thick backwoods, thrilling streets, and yawning valleys. Mahabaleshwar and Evershine Resort Mahabaleshwar is a perfect 4 star resort in Mahabaleshwar to witness the audacity of the city.
- Evershine resort is located in the middle of the town, close to the major tourist points.
This luxury resort in Mahabaleshwar has multiple kinds of rooms like Superior rooms, executive rooms, premier rooms, and valley view rooms.
- The rooms have comfortable beds and mattresses, and private balconies with great views. The washrooms are provided with hairdryers and other toiletries.
- This 4 star resort in Mahabaleshwar has an in-house restaurant called "Mad SmokeHouse", which serves amazing seafood, grills and barbeque, and other cuisines like greek and Lebanese.
- Other amenities in this hotel include a 24/7 room service, cleaning services like
laundry and ironing. To make the stay even more pleasurable and enjoyable, one can also opt for trekking and adventure sports.
Keys Evershine Resort is a popular luxury resort in Mahabaleshwar providing a wonderful space for having a vacation in the land of mountains and scenic beauty, Mahabaleshwar. The different facilities at this resort in Mahabaleshwar make the stay better, and the food in their restaurant is affordable as well as delicious.
Popular Places near Evershine Resort Mahabaleshwar
Wilson point of sunset: Wilson Point has located just 2km from the Mahabaleshwar bus stand and is easily accessible from Key Evershine Resort Mahabaleshwar. Otherwise known as the Sunrise Point this point is often explored for experiencing sunrises.
Vienna lake: Vienna lake serves as one of the main sources of water for the people in town. The lake has scenic beauty and is believed to have been built by Shri Appasaheb Maharaj who was the ruler of Satara.
Kate's point: Kate's point, echo point, and the Elephant's head point together make up Kate's point. This point is named after the daughter of the British governor Sir John and is a great place to get top views of Mahabaleshwar city.
Best Restaurant Nearby
Farmhouse bistro: The seating is set in an airy space, thus while appreciating wood-grilled pizza, one can likewise partake in the encompassing mountainous view.
The grapevine: Different kinds of sausages, burgers and a long list of wine makes this place all the more favorable during visiting Mahabaleshwar.
Chingari: Located amidst nature, and mountains, this eatery is beautiful and aesthetic even inside! It's a clean and hygienic place where food is prepared with utmost care.
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
Safety & Hygiene
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Evershine Resort, Mahabaleshwar, Mahabaleshwar
People Also Ask About Evershine Resort, Mahabaleshwar
Yes, the lodging offers business services, similar to a meeting room with web equipment, banquet, and other conference halls, accessible during their visit at this 4-star resort in Mahabaleshwar.
Yes, the hotel allows couples to check-in, as long as they have valid id proof, like the Adhaar card or a passport. Unmarried couples are also allowed in this luxury hotel in Mahabaleshwar.
Premium room amenities include a flat-screen Tv in all the rooms, luggage assistance, air-conditioning, and free Wi-fi, laundry services, etc. They also have free parking for their guests and an indoor swimming pool.
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are also served in their in-house restaurant. The room prices are reasonable and worth it. The prices of the rooms may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy, etc.).
The beautiful scenic view of the mountains from the rooms makes the experience more pleasurable. The rooms are sanitized every day, and housekeeping services are available 24/7.
Yes, there is a swimming pool in the hotel which is accessible to all.
Yes, the hotel has an in-house restaurant accessible to all the guests.
No, bathtubs are not available at this hotel, although complimentary toiletries are available in the washrooms of this 4-star resort in Mahabaleshwar.
This luxury hotel in Mahabaleshwar has multiple kinds of rooms like Superior rooms, executive rooms, premier rooms, and valley view rooms.
Yes, free parking and secured parking are available to guests at Key Evershine Resort.
Lodwick point, Krishna Bali mandir, kate’s point, and Vienna Lake are some of the popular attractions that are close to this luxury resort in Mahabaleshwar.
Some of the room amenities consist of a flat-screen TV in all the rooms, luggage assistance, air-conditioning, and free Wi-fi, laundry services, etc. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are also served in their in-house restaurant.
The resort has a breathtaking in-house restaurant open for services and serving delicacies all day. Guests can enjoy beverages, mocktails, or cocktails here with friends and family at this resort in Mahabaleshwar.
Farmhouse Bistro, Chingari, and The Grapevine are some of the restaurants close to this 4 star resort in Mahabaleshwar which serve amazing food at exciting prices.
The staff at this inn are well mannered and accommodating, and accessible for any help at any hour. The resort staff can convey in Hindi and English, aside from these dialects many likewise comprehend Marathi which is the state language.
Yes, during your stay you can relax in the swimming pool. You can also go for a walk in the nearby farms or choose to trek in the forts and points.
Yes, this luxury resort in Mahabaleshwar is just 0.7 away from the center of this beautiful city of Mahabaleshwar.