The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Fatehgarh Farms & Resort
Fatehgarh Farm and Resort is a Family Vacation cum Business Resort in Alwar, which promises to cater to the needs of its guests. This 3 star Resort in Alwar promises you a safe and comfortable stay with modern yet simple and impeccable service. The location in the suburbs, luscious garden, and space for large gatherings add to the vacation enjoyment.
- Fatehgarh Farm & Resort is ideally located in the suburbs of Alwar City at Siliserh Lake Road.
- The resort has 10 well-appointed rooms and fully air-conditioned rooms and suites.
- Amenities like parking, Wi-Fi, Power Backup, In-house restaurant, and air conditioning are at guests' disposal.
- Fatehgarh resort houses an in-house restaurant that offers dellcious food and beverage.
- Conference halls, lawns, and banquets are available for outdoor functions and events.
Fatehgarh Farm and Resort Alwar is located at Jaipur Road, 7 km away from Alwar City, and has spacious rooms with large windows. All the premium rooms in this budget resort in Alwar are equipped with modern facilities to meet the needs of its guests like Wi-Fi, tea/coffee maker, and clean attached bathroom in the rooms.
The resort has an in-house restaurant that serves multi-cuisine dishes. The resort has various venues suitable for conferences, meetings, parties, weddings, and other functions.
Popular Places Near Fatehgarh Farms & Resort
Fatehgarh Farm and Resort is located in Siliserh Lake Road, close to many of the city's must-see attractions. Therefore, guests can easily access these popular places that are in the vicinity.
Sariska Tiger Reserve: The reserve is the most beloved tourist spot in Alwar, which used to be a hunting ground, and now Sariska Tiger Reserve is home to various wildlife. Sariska Tiger Reserve is spread over 800 acres of land and is 33 km from the Fatehgarh Farm And Resort Alwar.
Siliserh Lake: The Lake is a nice spot for bird watchers because various species of birds can be seen here. Siliserh Lake is a few km away from Fatehgarh Farm. Siliserh Lake can be a nice stop-over before proceeding to Sariska National Park.
Vinay Vilas Palace: The palace is also known as the City Palace Of Alwar. Built by Raja Bakhtayar Singh in 1793, it is a wonder of architecture being a mix of Indo-Islamic architecture. Vinay Vilas Palace is 9.1 km from Fatehgarh Farm And Resort Alwar.
Bala Quila: The Fort is also known as Alwar Quila. Bala Quila is located at the top of the Aravali Hills and is 18.3 km away from this 3 star resort in Alwar.
Karni Mata Temple: This Hindu temple was built by Maharana Karan Singh between 1620 to 1628. Karni Mata Temple has located just 3 km from Udaipur city and 8.3 km away from this resort in Alwar.
Best Restaurants Nearby
There is a restaurant on-site to offer food and beverage to guests. But guests of the hotel have other options also for dining. These are the nearby restaurants:
Prem Pavitra Bhojnalaya: The restaurant is located in Motidoongri and serves multi-cuisine dishes. The Bhojnalaya caters to all kinds of food cravings, and the service is also very good. Prem Pavitra Bhojnalaya is 12.8 km from Fatehgarh Farm And Resort Alwar.
Al - Lazeez Restaurant: The Restaurant serves a wide range of non-veg dishes. The food here is delicious and mouth-watering, which will make you bite your lips. Free home delivery is also available. Al-Lazeez is 18.6 km away from Fatehgarh Farm and Resort.
Foji Raj Dhaba: The dining establishment is located at 'Foji Raj Hotel'. Foji Raj Dhaba serves Indian and fast-food dishes, offering after-hour meals and take-out options also. Foji Dhaba is 12.1 km away from Fatehgarh Farm And Resort Alwar.
Hotel Inderlok Classic: This is a fine dining multi-cuisine restaurant. Hotel Inderlok Classic in Alwar serves vegetarian dishes like Indian, Chinese, Continental, and Italian. Hotel Inderlok Classic is 12.8 km from this budget resort in Alwar.
Gigil Restaurant & Bistro Cafe: The property is a multi-cuisine restaurant and a nightclub cafe with a wide range of baked goods and beverages. Gigil Restaurant is an ideal place to hang out with your friends and have a good time. The Bistro Cafe is 12.3 km far from the resort.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Restaurant
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Luggage Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Fatehgarh Farms & Resort, Alwar
People Also Ask About Fatehgarh Farms & Resort
Fatehgarh Farm and Resort offer business services to its business travellers in the form of Wi-Fi, Parking, Conference Hall, and Banquet for Conference, meetings, and other functions for a capacity up to 1500 pax. And the venue is well equipped with modern audio-visual equipment. The luscious lawn is also used for outdoor events.
The hotel offers various venues, like a big green luscious garden surrounded by big mountains for functions and parties.
Some popular amenities available in Fatehgarh Farm and Resort are 24-hr security, In-house restaurant, Sanitizers at common areas, Air Conditioning, Power backup, refrigerator, Washing machine, Iron and Ironing table, Daily housekeeping, Wi-Fi, Conference Hall, Banquet, express check-in/check-out option, airport shuttle, hotel safe, laundry service and many more.
No, Fatehgarh Farm and Resort does not have a swimming pool. But the resort has a steam room.
Yes, this 3 star resort in Alwar has an in-house restaurant.
These restaurants are in proximity to Fatehgarh Farm and Resort.
- Prem Pavitra Bhojnalaya: This multi-cuisine restaurant is quite famous in Alwar and is located in Motidoongri, 12.8 km from Fatehgarh Farm.
- Al - Lazeez Restaurant: The Restaurant serves a wide range of non-veg dishes with a free home delivery option and is 18.6 km away from the resort.
- Foji Raj Dhaba: The eatery is a part of another hotel, 'Foji Raj Hotel'. Foji Dhaba is 12.1 km away from the resort.
- Hotel Inderlok Classic: This is a fine dining multi-cuisine restaurant 12.8 km from the resort.
- Gigil Restaurant & Bistro Cafe: This multi-cuisine restaurant and a nightclub cafe, 12.3 km from the resort.
No, a bathtub is not available in the rooms of Fatehgarh Farm. But it has got other toiletries.
The Fatehgarh Farm and Resort Alwar have got an overall 3.3 out of 5-star ratings given by its guests. This is considered an average rating for a hotel, so it can be a budget-friendly option for someone looking for a resort in Alwar with decent accommodation and elegant service.
Fatehgarh Farm and Resort has ten rooms, and the hotel has five types of rooms: Deluxe Room, Premium AC Room, Suites, Deluxe Wooden Cottage (1 Room), and Premium Wooden Cottage (2 Room).
The whole resort is made of China Woods, and the resort is the first of its kind. The cottages are also made of China Wood. These cottages are meant for families, individuals, and couples. The guests range from leisure to business travelers. All cottages have a living room, carpet, cleaning products, cloth rack, complimentary coffee/tea maker, In-room safe, AC, washing machine, iron, daily housekeeping, washing machine, laundry service, and many more.
Yes, this budget resort in Alwar has a parking facility.
No, Fatehgarh Farm and Resort does not have a free parking Facility.