The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Foji Raj Hotel
Foji Raj Hotel Alwar is one of the hotels that offer comfortable accommodation to travelers in Alwar. Along with accommodation, this 3 star hotel in Alwar offers a wide spread of Indian and North Indian cuisine. The combination of comfortable accommodation and mouthwatering delicacies makes this hotel in Alwar, a desirable destination for travelers.
- Hotel Foji Raj is located in Malviya Nagar, Alwar, Rajasthan
- Each room at this hotel has a garden view from the terrace.
- Hotel Foji Raj features a restaurant, banquet, Wi-Fi, air conditioning, lawn, business centre, and parking.
- The on-site eatery 'Foji Raj Dhaba' is among the famous restaurants of Alwar.
- The hotel facilitates concierge, Wi-Fi, parking, housekeeping, room service, and a paid airport shuttle.
Foji Raj Hotel is a budget hotel in Alwar that offers a comfortable stay along with modern amenities. Foji Raj Dhaba is the hotel's pride that is famous for its wide array of North Indian dishes. The guests have a great view of the hotel's beautiful garden from their room's terrace. The rooms come equipped with Wi-Fi and an attached bathroom with a shower and toiletries.
All the hotel rooms have a TV, air conditioning and a few rooms have a seating area.
Popular Places near Foji Raj Hotel
While staying at Foji Raj Hotel Alwar, you can explore the city's popular attractions. Here are a few of these popular attractions near this hotel in Alwar.
Sariska National Park is one of the most visited National Parks in India at a distance of 29 km from the Foji Raj Hotel.
Siliserh Lake can be a nice stop before heading to Sariska National Park, where you can engage in recreational activities such as sightseeing and boating.
Vinay Vilas Palace is a marvel of architecture that combines Rajasthani and Mughal architecture. The palace is located in the foothills of Aravalli, 5.5 km from Foji Raj Hotel.
Garbhaji Falls is one of the few falls in the desert of Rajasthan. The scenic fall and lush greenery make it look like an oasis in the desert.
Moosi Maharani ki Chhatri is a double-story structure that Maharaja Vinay Singh constructed in 1815. The building is shaped like a flower, made from white marble and brown sandstone.
Best Restaurants Nearby
The city of Alwar has a lot to offer other than this 3 star hotel in Alwar, and it has many restaurants and fine dining establishments that offer local cuisine of Rajasthan.
Foji Raj Dhaba is a part of the Foji Raj Hotel that serves Indian and North Indian dishes such as Dal Makhni, Kheer, Pulao, Biryani, and Shahi Tukda.
Prem Pavitra Bhojnalaya is known for its wide array of dishes from different cuisines and quality service. The restaurant is 2.9 km away from this budget hotel in Alwar.
Gigil Restaurant & Bistro cafe serves quick snacks and baked goods such as cookies, cakes, pastries, pie, and puffs. The Cafe is also 2.9 km away from the Foji Raj hotel Alwar.
Al- Lazeez restaurant specializes in non-veg dishes. The restaurant offers finger-licking non-veg delicacies and a Free Home Delivery service that makes it easily accessible.
Citrus Cafe is located in Lemon Tree Hotel that is just 1.4 km away from the hotel. It is an all-day dining establishment.
- Air Conditioning
- - Air Conditioning
- - Restaurant
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Foji Raj Hotel, Alwar
People Also Ask About Foji Raj Hotel
Foji Raj Hotel Alwar offers business services such as Business Center, Conference Room, Banquet, Wi-Fi, and parking. All these services make it an ideal and desirable location for business travelers. In addition, all these services help in the smooth functioning of corporate and private events such as corporate retreats, meetings, conferences, reunions, seminars, parties, and weddings.
Some popular amenities available in Foji Raj Hotel Alwar include an in-house restaurant, dining area, conference room, banquet hall, business centre, Wi-Fi, medical centre, common safe, air conditioning, parking space, kids' meal, power backup, television, bonfire, and attached bathroom.
No, Foji Raj Hotel Alwar does not have a swimming pool and many other amenities for the guests.
Yes, this 3 star hotel in Alwar has a restaurant on-site named 'Foji Raj Hotel'.
The restaurant is among the fine dining establishments of Alwar. This restaurant serves well-known North Indian dishes such as Dal, Makhni, Shahi Tukda, Paneer Butter Masala, and variations of Pulao and Biryani. The hotel also serves a special thali named 'Foji Raj Thali' consisting of Paneer Butter Masala, Dal special, Mix Veg, Raita, Veg Pulao, Naan, Papad, and sweet). 'The Thali' is a whole meal in itself.
No, a bathtub is not available in the rooms of Foji Raj Hotel Alwar, but the attached bathroom has a shower and other toiletries.
This budget hotel in Alwar has got 4.2 stars out of 5-star ratings from its guests. It is a pretty good rating for a hotel. If you are looking for a hotel with comfortable and affordable accommodation with a great restaurant that serves delicious food. Then Foji Raj is the right choice for you.
Foji Raj Hotel Alwar has only one type of room. That is the Deluxe Room.
Yes, the hotel has a parking facility. Foji Raj also provide paid shuttle service and paid to pick up/drop service.
No, this hotel in Alwar does not have a free parking facility, but it provides parking, paid shuttle service, and paid pick-up/drop service.
The city of Alwar has many popular attractions. Few of these are in proximity to the Foji Raj Hotel Alwar. Here are those attractions.
Sariska National Park: Sariska National Park is one of the most visited National Parks in India at a distance of 29 km from this hotel. Sariska National Park is located in the Aravali Hills that covers 800 acres of land divided into grasslands, semi-deciduous forests, vertical cliffs, and rocky landscapes. Most of the area is covered with dhok trees housing various wildlife species like the tiger, leopard, sambhar, chital, nilgai, antelope, wild boar, macaque, langur, hyena, and jungle cats.
Siliserh Lake: Siliserh Lake is located on the edge of the Sariska National Park, partly inhabited by many crocodiles. The Lake is 13 km away from Alwar City and 8.7 km from the hotel. The Lake is partly man-made and partly natural. It was constructed in 1845 by building a dam on the river Ruparel. The Lake was originally meant to supply water to the houses of Alwar city. Apart from the dam, the king also built a palace beside the Lake. The Lake can be a nice spot before visiting Sariska National Park, where you can enjoy a boat ride.
Bala Quila: Bala Quila is also renowned as the Alwar Fort. The Fort is one of the historic sites and one of the tourist attractions in Alwar. This gigantic Fort extends over an area of 5 km. The foundation was laid on a 10th-century mud fort, and Hasan Khan Mewati reconstructed it in 1550; and since then, it has gone through the hands of various dynasties from Mughals to Jats. Bala Fort is 6.9 km away from this hotel.
Vinay Vilas Palace and Moosi Maharani Ki Chhatri are also among the famous tourist attractions of Alwar near the hotel.