The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Gaji Hotel
If you are looking for a budget hotel in Jaisalmer, then Gaji Hotel is the one to choose for your comfortable stay in Jaisalmer. Located near the city centre, the Gaji hotel Jaisalmer is at 700 meters distance from the Golden Fort and 1 km from Gadisar Lake.
- Gaji hotel Jaisalmer Rajasthan is located near the city centre, making it one of the best budget hotels in Jaisalmer.
- The hotel offers 4 types of rooms for couples and families.
- The room amenities include a fan, double bed, Air conditioning, coffee maker, terrace or balcony in some rooms, private bathroom with all the amenities.
- The hotel houses a restaurant for the guests to dine in.
- The hotel facilities are Terrace, Daily housekeeping, Dry cleaning, Laundry, Airport shuttle service (additional charge), Car hire, and Family rooms.
The Gaji hotel Jaisalmer Rajasthan is one of the best cheap hotels in Jaisalmer to book at a minimal cost. The hotel features a restaurant that offers Indian, Italian, Korean, International cuisine for the guests to dine in. The hotel also offers airport shuttle services for the guests. The hotel also organises a tour of the desert area.
Places to visit near Gaji hotel Jaisalmer Rajasthan
Being located in the city centre, this one of the best cheap hotels in Jaisalmer is near the major attractions of Jaisalmer.
Jaisalmer Fort -
The magnificent and world-famous Jaisalmer Fort, also known as Golden Fort, is just a 0.7 km distance from the hotel. One can enjoy the view of the fort from the terrace of the hotel. Guests can also book a table at the rooftop cafes to enjoy the night view of the fort.
Lake Gadisar -
The only lake of Jaisalmer city is located at a 1.6 km distance from the Gaji hotel. The lake was built by King Rawal Jaisal in 1156 AD, and it is the only source of water supply to the arid city of Jaisalmer.
Patwon Ki Haveli -
Known for its unique and incredible architecture, Patwon Ki Haveli is just 0.4 km far from the hotel. The haveli is a part of the Jaisalmer Fort, and people still live here.
Restaurants near Gaji Hotel Jaisalmer
This one of the best budget hotels in Jaisalmer is located in the city centre. The hotel houses a restaurant; however, guests can explore these nearby restaurants.
Just a few steps distance from the hotel, the Prithvi Restaurant Jaisalmer serves Indian, Fast food, Asian, Tuscan, and Central-Italian cuisine.
The Kebab Corner serves Italian, Chinese, Indian, Asian, and Malaysian cuisine. The Kebab corner restaurant is at 10 minutes distance from the hotel.
The Lal Garh:
If you want to enjoy fine dining, then Lal Garh is the place to choose. The restaurant serves Indian, Austrian, African, European, and Asian cuisine.
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
Safety & Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Gaji Hotel, Jaisalmer
People Also Ask About Gaji Hotel
Yes, the hotel offers a fax and photocopying machine; however, it does not offer a meeting room.
The popular attractions near the hotel are:
Patwon Ki Haveli - 0.4 km
Salim Singh Ki Haveli - 0.7 km
Jaisalmer Fort - 0.7 km
Lake Gadisar - 1.6 km
Bara Baag - 5.5 km
Yes, the hotel offers a free parking facility for the guests.
Yes, the hotel offers a parking facility for the guests.
The hotel offers four types of rooms for the guests.
Deluxe Double Room (Fits 2 adults and 1 child)
Deluxe Family Room (Fits 4 adults)
Standard Double Room with Fan (Fits 2 adults)
Standard Double Room (Fits 2 adults)
The customer rating for this hotel is 3 out of 5.
No, the bathtub is not available in the rooms of one of the best budget hotels in Jaisalmer.
Yes, the Gaji hotel Jaisalmer has a restaurant for the guests.
No, the Gaji hotel does not have a swimming pool.
The popular hotel facilities are Picnic area, Terrace, Daily housekeeping, paid Dry cleaning, paid Laundry, Airport shuttle (additional charge), smoking area, Air conditioning, Car hire, Family rooms, Non-smoking rooms, Luggage storage, Tour desk, Currency exchange, and 24-hour front desk.
Yes, this one of the best cheap hotels in Jaisalmer allows unmarried couples to stay. However, the couple should carry ID proof and above 18 years.
The room amenities include free Wi-Fi, a terrace or balcony, private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower.
The hotel houses a restaurant named Gaji's Restaurant, which serves Indian, Italian, Korean, International cuisine.