The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Gandharva Retreat
The Gandharva Retreat Sariska is a 4 star hotel in Alwar situated in Rajasthan, next to the Sariska National Park. The Reserve's historic success in the history of wildlife protection is one of its distinguishing aspects. The Retreat is spread over 13 acres land with six spacious separate villas, each about 1000 square feet.
- The hotel is situated amidst the beautiful landscape of Sariska National Park in Alwar.
- Gandharva Retreat hotel has over six separate independent cottages, and each cottage has a private lawn.
- The luxury hotel in Alwar is nearest to the Alwar Railway Station, at 37 km.
- The Retreat offers various facilities such as spacious lawn, air-conditioned rooms, fireplace, library, in-house restaurant, etc.
- All of the Retreat's cottages offer big open spaces with a private lawn. Rooms are furnished with modern conveniences such as air conditioning, a tea/coffee maker, a mini-fridge, a mini-bar, and high-definition television.
The Aravalli mountain's magnificent views are great for nature enthusiasts, and every room has a mountain view. You can also enjoy various workshops and yoga classes in the hotel. The Retreat provides a tranquil environment to relax your mind and body amid natural beauty.
Popular Places near the Hotel
The Gandharva Retreat Sariska Alwar is nearby to some of the most popular tourist attractions. Five popular places near the Retreat are-
Bala Qila Fort
Bala Qila Fort, also known as the Alwar Fort, is one of the most famous historical places in Rajasthan. The fort is situated at a distance of 60 km from the Gandharva Retreat.
Sariska National Park
In Rajasthan, the Sariska National Park and Tiger Reserve Sanctuary is a renowned tourist destination. With more than 800 square kilometres, this sanctuary provides a safe home to the beautiful Royal Bengal tigers.
The Bhangarh Fort has been dubbed India's most haunted location, and it is now a popular tourist destination for visitors in Rajasthan. The Gandharva Retreat is about a one-and-a-half-hour drive from the fort.
The City Palace in Alwar is situated in the foothills of the Aravalli. The fort, constructed in the 18th century, depicts the Mughals' and Rajputs' spectacular grandeur. It is located at a distance of 90 km from this luxury hotel in Alwar.
The Garwaji Waterfalls are one of the most beautiful spots you will encounter while visiting Siliserh Lake. This place is at a distance of 57km from the Retreat.
Best Restaurants Nearby the Gandharva Retreat Sariska Alwar
Although Gandharva Retreat's in-house restaurant serves some of the best cuisines, you may also dine at some of the eateries and restaurants in the nearby area. The following are the top five restaurants in the vicinity of this 4 star hotel in Alwar.
Prabhat Food Plaza
This food plaza offers you a variety of fast food, ranging from Italian to Chinese. You enjoy delicious food at a reasonable rate here. This plaza is at a distance of 22km from the Retreat.
If you're looking for an inexpensive supper, this is the place to go. The Madhuram Restaurant, housed within the Madhu Villas Palace, serves a wide range of traditional Indian, Chinese, and Asian cuisines at reasonable pricing. The restaurant is 11 kilometres away from the resort.
Taal Hotel and Restaurant
Taal Hotel and Restaurant is a 27-minute drive from Gandharva Retreat Alwar. This good restaurant is best for having traditional Indian food. The staff is also well-behaved and disciplined.
Bara Camp and Restro
While staying at The Gandharva Retreat, you can go sightseeing to Bara Camp and Restro, which is just 33km away from the resort. The delicious food and the peaceful ambience are sure to make you feel relaxed.
Hotel Kanha Restaurant and Resort
This restaurant is a 6-minute drive from Gandharva Retreat Hotel. Despite its tiny size, the restaurant offers outstanding meals at cheap rates and excellent service.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Gandharva Retreat, Alwar
People Also Ask About Gandharva Retreat
The most popular attraction near Hotel Gandharva Retreat is Sariska Tiger Reserve and National Park. It is situated at a distance of 21km from the resort. Some other popular attractions near the hotel are-
Yes, the Gandharva Retreat hotel in Rajasthan has an outdoor swimming pool.
The Gandharva Retreat has an exclusive in-house restaurant with a dining hall. The restaurant serves Indian food based on ala carte. Home-grown food and products are used for cooking at the restaurant. The guests can also visit the nursery, where they grow organic products, to select the vegetable of their choice to be cooked.
Yes, in the COVID-19 situation, Hotel Gandharva Retreat in Alwar is a safe place to stay. To ensure their guests' safety and comfortable stay, the hotel has several safety and hygiene measures in place. The staff members are trained in sanitation procedures, and visitors with fever are not permitted on the property. Furthermore, the hotel adheres to the government-mandated Covid-19 food hygiene rules. The staff always wear masks and hand gloves.
The check-in time is 02:00 PM, and the check-out time is 12:00 PM at Hotel Gandharva Retreat.
In this luxury hotel in Alwar, there are 6 luxurious and spacious cottages at Gandharva Retreat. Room heaters, wardrobes, sofas, televisions, mini-bars, tea/coffee makers, air conditioning, desks, balconies, and attached bathrooms with hot and cold running water are all included in each room.
The basic facilities provided at Gandharva Retreat are- free parking, laundry service, wi-fi, outdoor swimming pool, restaurant, kid's meal, air-conditioned rooms, steam room, etc.
Yes, Gandharva Retreat has a free parking facility provided to all their guests.
The rooms at Gandharva Retreat in Alwar costs around Rs.7,000-10,000+ taxes per night for two adults.
The major highlight of the Gandharva Retreat is that it is situated near the Aravalli range, and it gives a scenic view of the mountain hills to their guests.
Yes, Hotel Gandharva Retreat is a family resort and is suitable for children as well.
Yes, Gandharva Retreat in Rajasthan allows unmarried couples with valid government IDs. Couples can have a safe stay at the Retreat.
The drive from Jaipur International Airport to Gandharva Retreat in Alwar is 102 km, which approximately takes 2 hours 10 minutes to reach the hotel.
Yes, the Alwar Junction Railway station is just an hour's drive from Gandharva Retreat Hotel.
Gandharva Retreat Hotel in Rajasthan accepts Credit and Debit cards as well as Cash. They mostly accept Master Cards and Visa Cards.
No, outside food is not allowed inside the hotel premises of Gandharva Retreat.
There is no restriction for smoking or consuming alcohol on the premises of the Gandharva Retreat Alwar.
No, Hotel Gandharva Retreat doesn't accept Pan-card as ID proof. They accept Passport, Adhaar, Driving License and Govt. Id.
No, Gandharva Retreat in Alwar is a 4 star hotel in Alwar, Rajasthan.
No, Gandharva Retreat doesn't provide food unless and until you pay them extra for setting dining in the room.
Early check-in is subject to the availability of rooms, and it may be chargeable by the hotel. You can contact the respective hotel for more information.
Yes, Gandharva Retreat Hotel is disabled-friendly, and their entire unit is wheelchair accessible.
Yes, local IDs are allowed to check-in at Gandharva Retreat.
No, visitors are not allowed at Gandharva Retreat. The hotel has strict policies regarding the same.
Yes, frequent cultural evening programs are being held at the Gandharva Retreat in Alwar. The villagers show their local folk music and dance.
No, free jeep safaris are not provided by the Gandharva Retreat Hotel; instead, they can arrange it for you if paid.