The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Glyngarth Resort (10km Away from Ooty)
Glyngarth Resort is an eco-friendly property located in Hullathy Village, offering a luxurious stay.
The four-star property is comprised of 21 bedrooms, equipped with cable/satellite TV and other amenities.
The resort adorns two swimming pools, a spa, steam room, sauna, and hot tub.
The in-house restaurant served fresh and mouth-watering delicacies from around the globe.
Glyngarth provides 24-hr security, front desk, luggage storage, Wi-Fi, BBQ facilities, daily housekeeping, and facilities for disabled guests.
Glyngarth Resort is one of the eco-friendly resorts in Ooty located in Hullathy Village, at a short distance from Ooty. Glyngarth is one of the 4 star resorts in Ooty that are conveniently located a few km away from the city but are still a great base to explore this vibrant city. Glyngarth is close to these popular tourist attractions such as Bellikkal Lake, Bison View Point, Kalhatty Falls, and Marlimun Lake, to name a few.
Glygarth Resort Ooty is comprised of 21 bedrooms, categorized into five types. The tastefully furnished rooms offer a glorious view of the surrounding hills. These rooms are equipped with cable/satellite TV, carpeting, cleaning products, clothes rack, tea/coffee maker, and an attached bathroom with toiletries. Glyngarth is one of the luxury resorts in Ooty that features two swimming pools, one indoor and one outdoor, a restaurant, poolside bar, hot tub, sauna, spa, steam room, and garden.
Guests of the resort are served complimentary breakfast, and the in-house restaurant prepares food from the local ingredients produced by the local farmers, and guests can enjoy their favourite drinks at the poolside bar. Glyngarth also provides 24-hour security, a front desk, Wi-Fi in public areas, BBQ facilities, and daily housekeeping. Glygarth also organizes indoor and outdoor recreational activities for guests' entertainment. The resort also offers facilities for disabled guests, and the property is wheelchair accessible also.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.