The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Golden Sarovar Portico, Amritsar
Golden Sarovar Portico ranks 11 in 447 hotels of Amritsar, with 4.5 ratings on all- location, cleanliness, services and value. What better place to stay during your vacation here than one of the most providing and luxurious 4 star hotels in Amritsar, which is a 15 min walk from the Railway Station.
Highlights of the Hotel
- A perfect vacation home for business and leisure travellers, Golden Sarovar Portico ensures the best location for the guests to enjoy their stay.
- The classic features of the four bedrooms available here are air conditioning, housekeeping and room service, bottled water, iron and flatscreen television.
- The hotel has two restaurants, a diner and a rooftop barbeque and grill. It even has a lounge bar to relish tasty beverages.
- Along with basic amenities like free Wi-FI and free parking, the hotel also provides complimentary breakfast, a fitness centre, airport transportation and 24-hour security, etc.
- The hotel even offers six banquet halls for business purposes and has all the standard amenities one may need to experience a comfortable and luxurious stay.
Golden Sarovar Portico Amritsar lives up to its status by providing first-class amenities to its guests and stupendous staff service. It offers four types of rooms: a superior double bedroom, a superior twin bedroom, deluxe suites, and executive rooms.
‘Flavours’ is an on-site all-day diner that serves the most delicious breakfast buffets with a multi-cuisine platter. ‘Chill’ is the best lounge bar where the guests can savour alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages here. ‘Shosha’, the rooftop restaurant of this luxury hotel in Amritsar, serves delicious barbeques and grilled foods under the starry night sky.
Popular Places near
The Durgiana Mandir is a Hindu temple with its architecture similar to the Sikh Golden Temple. This temple achieves its name from the Goddess Durga, who is worshipped here.
Gobindgarh Fort is a notable military fortress situated in the core of Amritsar. Currently, it is being developed as a museum and a theme park, and one can quickly get there from Golden Sarovar Portico Amritsar.
Jallianwala Bagh is a garden of historical importance and a national memorial of the Jallianwala Bagh Massacre. It houses a museum, a gallery and several memorial structures for the tourists to see.
The famous Golden Temple is a Gurudwara built over an artificial lake, and people from various places travel to worship at this temple. The distance from Golden Sarovar Portico Amritsar to Golden Temple is 3 km.
It is one of five takes of the Sikhs and was initially known as Akal Bunga. One can learn about the architectural mastery and the history of the land when they visit this place.
Best Restaurants Nearby
Ziva All-day Dining
It is a stylish five out of five rated diners serving Indian, International and Asian cuisines. It ranks number one out of 355 restaurants in Amritsar for its excellent service and mouth-watering food.
Kava Grill & Lounge
Ranking 2nd in 355 restaurants, Kava Grill & Lounge serves local cuisine like no other. It has outstanding food, service, and value scores and is only 9 minutes away from Golden Sarovar Portico Amritsar.
The famous restaurant is near Golden Sarovar Portico, Amritsar and has the best food, service, and value ratings. Have a taste of delicious barbeques!
Sakhi’s Watz Kukin
For cheap prices, this restaurant offers mouth-watering Indian and international foods for its customers to savour. It is close to Golden Sarovar Portico Amritsar.
To have the right taste of Amritsar’s delicacies, Kulcha Land is a restaurant one must dine in. It has excellent reviews, impeccable service, and the menu is Indian and vegetarian friendly.
- Air Conditioning
- - Air Conditioning
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Dining Area
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Staff Hygiene
- - Electrical Sockets
- - Bar
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Golden Sarovar Portico, Amritsar, Amritsar
People Also Ask About Golden Sarovar Portico, Amritsar
Durgiana Temple, Gobindgarh Fort, Golden Temple, Jallianwala Bagh and Akal Takht are major tourist attractions from Golden Sarovar Portico.
At the hotel, ‘Flavours’ is an on-site all-day diner that serves the most delicious breakfast buffets consisting of a multi-cuisine platter. ‘Chill’ is the best lounge bar where the guests can rejuvenate and enjoy their stay in the city while savouring the alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages served here. ‘Shosha’, the rooftop restaurant, serves delicious barbeques and grilled foods under the starry night sky.
Yes, parking is free and secured at Golden Sarovar Portico.
Indeed, there is a fitness centre with gym and workout rooms at the hotel.
These rooms are fitted with a comfortable double bed, a desk, chairs and a wardrobe, a flatscreen television, and a classy ensuite bathroom, along with the other basic room amenities.
Superior Twin Bed Rooms are fitted with cosy twin beds, desk, mini-fridge, a dressing area, and other basic room amenities.
This room comes with a separate living room, furnished with modern amenities such as the king bed, a couch, a desk, and a dressing area, along with the other basic room amenities.
These rooms are spacious and provide a luxurious double bed, flatscreen television, a couch, a desk and a fancy ensuite bathroom, along with the other basic room amenities.
There are housekeeping and laundry services provided at this 4-star hotel in Amritsar.
Jallianwala Bagh and Akal Takht are some of the significant historical sites in Amritsar one can visit in the hotel's vicinity.
It can cost anything between ₹3,639 - ₹6,609 to stay at Golden Sarovar Portico Amritsar.
The check-in timing at the hotel is 2 PM.
The check-out timing at Golden Sarovar Portico is until noon.
No, the hotel, unfortunately, does not have a swimming pool. It only has a fitness centre with gym and workout rooms like other hotels in Amritsar.
Of course, the hotel provides free Wi-Fi and internet access to all its guests.
The hotel staff can speak English and Hindi.
Alongside the two restaurants, ‘Flavours’ and ‘Shosha’ and the ‘Chill’ lounge, one can dine at Ziva all-day dining, Kava Grill & Lounge, Barbeque Nations, Sakhi’s Watz Kukin and Kulcha Land.