- Price Starts At :
- + 1516.32 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 1 x Guests
- 1 x Room
About Golden Sarovar Portico, Amritsar
Golden Sarovar Portico ranks 11 in 447 hotels of Amritsar, with 4.5 ratings on all- location, cleanliness, services and value. What better place to stay during your vacation here than one of the most providing and luxurious 4 star hotels in Amritsar, which is a 15 min walk from the Railway Station.
Highlights of the Hotel
- A perfect vacation home for business and leisure travellers, Golden Sarovar Portico ensures the best location for the guests to enjoy their stay.
- The classic features of the four bedrooms available here are air conditioning, housekeeping and room service, bottled water, iron and flatscreen television.
- The hotel has two restaurants, a diner and a rooftop barbeque and grill. It even has a lounge bar to relish tasty beverages.
- Along with basic amenities like free Wi-FI and free parking, the hotel also provides complimentary breakfast, a fitness centre, airport transportation and 24-hour security, etc.
- The hotel even offers six banquet halls for business purposes and has all the standard amenities one may need to experience a comfortable and luxurious stay.
Golden Sarovar Portico Amritsar lives up to its status by providing first-class amenities to its guests and stupendous staff service. It offers four types of rooms: a superior double bedroom, a superior twin bedroom, deluxe suites, and executive rooms.
‘Flavours’ is an on-site all-day diner that serves the most delicious breakfast buffets with a multi-cuisine platter. ‘Chill’ is the best lounge bar where the guests can savour alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages here. ‘Shosha’, the rooftop restaurant of this luxury hotel in Amritsar, serves delicious barbeques and grilled foods under the starry night sky.
Popular Places near
The Durgiana Mandir is a Hindu temple with its architecture similar to the Sikh Golden Temple. This temple achieves its name from the Goddess Durga, who is worshipped here.
Gobindgarh Fort is a notable military fortress situated in the core of Amritsar. Currently, it is being developed as a museum and a theme park, and one can quickly get there from Golden Sarovar Portico Amritsar.
Jallianwala Bagh is a garden of historical importance and a national memorial of the Jallianwala Bagh Massacre. It houses a museum, a gallery and several memorial structures for the tourists to see.
The famous Golden Temple is a Gurudwara built over an artificial lake, and people from various places travel to worship at this temple. The distance from Golden Sarovar Portico Amritsar to Golden Temple is 3 km.
It is one of five takes of the Sikhs and was initially known as Akal Bunga. One can learn about the architectural mastery and the history of the land when they visit this place.
Best Restaurants Nearby
Ziva All-day Dining
It is a stylish five out of five rated diners serving Indian, International and Asian cuisines. It ranks number one out of 355 restaurants in Amritsar for its excellent service and mouth-watering food.
Kava Grill & Lounge
Ranking 2nd in 355 restaurants, Kava Grill & Lounge serves local cuisine like no other. It has outstanding food, service, and value scores and is only 9 minutes away from Golden Sarovar Portico Amritsar.
The famous restaurant is near Golden Sarovar Portico, Amritsar and has the best food, service, and value ratings. Have a taste of delicious barbeques!
Sakhi’s Watz Kukin
For cheap prices, this restaurant offers mouth-watering Indian and international foods for its customers to savour. It is close to Golden Sarovar Portico Amritsar.
To have the right taste of Amritsar’s delicacies, Kulcha Land is a restaurant one must dine in. It has excellent reviews, impeccable service, and the menu is Indian and vegetarian friendly.