The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Gulmohar Sariska Resort
Gulmohar Sariska Resort is an ideal holiday destination for people who want to take a break from their daily routine and the city's hassle. This 4 star resort in Alwar is intelligently designed to be in harmony with peaceful surroundings where guests can commune with nature. Guests can enjoy a picturesque view of lush gardens, beautiful landscapes, and Aravalli hills from this resort in Alwar.
- Gulmohar Sariska is located in Papdi village, near Jaipur Alwar Road.
- The resort features 38 well-appointed rooms and 8 luxury Swiss Tents.
- A swimming Pool, Nature Farm, Dairy Farm, Multi-cuisine Restaurant, Meeting Room, and many other amenities are available for guests.
- Gulmohar Resort features an on-site multi-cuisine restaurant that serves delectable delicacies.
- Modern facilities such as 24 hr Front desk, Room Service, Housekeeping, Power Backup, Free Parking, and Wi-Fi are provided to guests for their convenience.
Gulmohar Sariska Resort Rajasthan is located in the valley of Viratnagar near Jaipur Alwar Road. Due to its vicinity to Jaipur Alwar Road, it's a desirable destination for the travelers of Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. This luxury resort in Alwar provides an ideal and economical accommodation boasting all modern comforts. Guests can unwind and relax at the resort's swimming pool, Lawns, Nature, and Dairy Farm.
The on-site restaurant serves an array of mouth-watering delicacies from Indian, Asian, and International cuisine,
Popular Places near Gulmohar Sariska Resort
Gulmohar Sariska Resort Rajasthan is easily accessible and is also close to a few of Alwar city's popular attractions. All these places can be easily reached from this resort in Alwar.
Sariska National Park is one of the few places where you can see wildlife in their natural habitat. The National Park is the top tourist destination in Alwar.
Siliserh Lake is also a famous tourist destination in Alwar, which is just 13 km from Alwar city. A lake is an ideal place for photographers and bird watchers because of the scenic view that can be seen here.
Bala Quila is also known as Alwar Quila. The magnificent fort is standing tall in the hills of the Aravalli range. Bala Quila is 45 km away from Gulmohar Sariska Resort Rajasthan.
Bhangarh Fort is among the most haunted places in Asia. This haunted fort is 40 km away from this luxury resort in Alwar.
City palace of Alwar is another name for Vinay Vilas Mahal. The palace is an architectural marvel with an artificial and behind the palace and a museum at the complex.
Gulmohar Sariska Resort has an on-site multi-cuisine restaurant that serves delicious and mouth-watering delicacies. You can check out these restaurants near this 4 star resort in Alwar to widen your choice.
Prem Pavitra Bhojnalaya is a multi-cuisine restaurant located in Moti Doongri. The restaurant has a wide array of dishes to satisfy its customer’s food cravings.
Al-Lazeez Restaurant is at the distance of 50 km from Gulmohar Sariska Resort Rajasthan but it provides free home delivery service.
Citrus Cafe is a part of Lemon Tree Hotel. The Cafe is an all-day dining establishment whose menu consists of Indian, Continental, and International dishes. The Cafe is 46 km from Gulmohar Sariska Resort Rajasthan.
Gigil Restaurant & Bistro Cafe is a trendy destination for youth to hang out. A widespread of baked goods and beverages are available here.
Foji Raj Dhaba is known for its special Thali named 'Foji Raj Thali Consisting of various delicacies which is sufficient for a whole meal.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Luggage Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Gulmohar Sariska Resort, Alwar
People Also Ask About Gulmohar Sariska Resort
Gulmohar Sariska Rajasthan offers business services such as Meeting Room, Banquet, Wi-Fi, 24 hr Front desk, and Parking. All these services help in the smooth functioning of events such as corporate meetings, seminars, and reunions.
Some popular amenities such as In-house restaurant, Luxury Swiss Tents, Swimming Pool, Nature Farm, Dairy Farm, Gazebo, Meeting Room, Lush Green Lawn, Power Backup, Running Hot/Cold Water, Free Parking, Outdoor Sports, and Free Wi-Fi are available at Gulmohar resort.
Yes, this 4 star resort in Alwar features a swimming pool along with other amenities. There are outdoor sports and safari tours to Sariska National Park are organized by the resort for the recreation of guests.
Yes, there is an on-site restaurant in the Gulmohar Sariska, where guests serve dishes from various cuisines such as Indian, Asian, Thai, European, and American cuisine.
No, a bathtub is not available in the rooms of Gulmohar resort. But the attached bathroom has a hot/cold water facility along with other toiletries.
Gulmohar Resort has got an overall 3.8 star out of 5-star ratings from the guests. The overall Gulmohar Sariska Resort review is quite good, given by guests of the hotel. The resort can be an ideal choice for those travelers who want to take a break from the city hassle and spend some quality time in the laps of nature.
Gulmohar Resort features 38 rooms and 8 cottage tents. These are further categorized into five types of Rooms. They are Standard A/C Room, Executive A/C Room, Premium A/C Room, Luxury Room, and Swiss Tent.
Cottages: The room comes with additional amenities such as Tea/Coffee Maker and Mini Fridge.
Swiss Tents: The tents are set in the middle of the orchard. These semi-tented cottages give an impression of Jungle Camp but with modern amenities and luxuries.
All these rooms come equipped with amenities and luxurious facilities. To Know about the Gulmohar Sariska Resort Contact Number you can check out our website and contact us for further information.
Yes, Gulmohar Resort has a parking facility along with other facilities for the convenience of guests.
Yes, this luxury Resort in Alwar has a free parking facility along with other facilities for the convenience of the guests.
The City of Alwar has many must-see attractions such as lakes, palaces, Havelis, forts, and reserves. Few of those attractions are close to the Gulmohar resort.
Sariska National Park
Vinay Vilas Palace
Moosi Maharani Ki Chhatri
Gulmohar Resort boasts an on-site restaurant that offers a wide spread of dishes from various cuisines. Guests also have an option to dine in their rooms for those who don’t want to step out of their comfortable rooms.
Yes, there are a few historical sites near this resort in Alwar.
Vinay Vilas Palace
Moosi Maharani Ki Chhatri
The city of Alwar has many fine dining establishments for tourists. Few of them are in proximity to this resort.
Prem Pavitra Bhojnalaya
Gigil Restaurant & Bistro Cafe
Ice & Spice
Yes, Gulmohar resort has a swimming pool and outdoor activities where guests can get their daily exercise.
Yes, pets are normally allowed at Gulmohar Resort but it’s better to call ahead for confirmation.
English and Hindi languages are spoken by the staff of Gulmohar Resort.