- Price Starts At :
- + 421.08 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 1 x Guests
- 1 x Room
About Hotel Abode
ABOUT THE HOTEL
Spend your holidays in Amritsar at the modern and classy 4-star hotel in Amritsar, the Hotel Abode. It is conveniently located opposite the Jallianwala bagh and just a few meters away from the famous Golden Temple. This hotel is the most suitable one for the tourists of all the hotels in Amritsar.
Hotel Abode Amritsar is a luxury hotel in Amritsar and is a newly built hotel with all the modern features. It exhibits commendable hospitality to the visitors that add charm to the hotel.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE HOTEL
- The location of the hotel is its USP as it lies very close to the popular tourist attractions. The hotel is also close to the Railway Station, at 1.8 km and is just 2 km from the Amritsar bus stand.
- The hotel is studded with amenities like free high-speed internet, 24-hour front desk service, restaurant, airport transportation, cleaning services, and car hire service.
- There are twenty-four premium rooms for the guests, fitted with AC, a flat-screen LED TV with satellite channels, and private bathrooms.
- The guests can savour the delicacies in Zyka, the multi-cuisine restaurant, and can enjoy the Subway menu at the Subway. The hotel also houses Giani, the ice cream parlour.
- The guests are provided with 24-hour room service, newspaper, doorperson, and breakfast in the room service.
POPULAR PLACES NEAR HOTEL ABODE
Hotel Abode Amritsar is located close to many places that are the centre of attractions for the tourists coming to the holy city of Amritsar.
The Golden temple
Perhaps the main reason behind the tourists’ arrival to the city of Amritsar is this very temple. It is one of the most important and world-famous pilgrimages for Sikhs. The place holds a peaceful aura around it and gives positive vibes to the visitors.
It is the historical garden whose importance dates back to the days of the British raj. It is the very garden where the notorious massacre occurred under the terror of cruel British General Dyer.
The Partition Museum
It is the first museum that holds the memories of the unfortunate partition of India when it got broken into India and Pakistan. The museum exhibits the crucial details of the partition that is rare to find anywhere else.
It is one of the five takes of Sikhs and is deeply associated with their religion. The name means “the throne of the ageless one” that denotes the lord.
It is a part of the Golden temple itself that houses the holy book Guru Granth sahib. People come here to find peace and to relax.
BEST RESTAURANTS NEARBY
Hotel Abode Amritsar is a 4-star hotel in Amritsar, and it also owns a restaurant with great food. However, many eateries around the hotel have mouth-watering food and friendly services.
Gurdasram jalebi wale
Just as its name suggests, this is the one-stop destination for the yummy and flavorful Gulab jamuns and crispy, juicy Jalebis. So if you want to satisfy your sweet tooth, go no further; this is your place.
Bhai Kulwant Singh Kulchian Wala
No need to mention, this eatery has the best of the best collection of the Kulchas, one of the best Punjabi cuisines. They serve numerous varieties of stuffed and plain Kulchas to satiate the hunger of the food lovers.
Bade Bhai ka Brothers Dhaba
This eatery is well known for its commendable service and good Amritsari food at a good price.
Brother’s Amritsari Dhaba
It is yet another place to relish the Indian, Asian and International menu and offers food to the vegan and vegetarian diners.
Ziva All-day Dining
This restaurant serves delicious and hygienic Indian cuisines and Amritsari flavours at an affordable price. If one seeks vegan or pure vegetarian options, they will not return an empty stomach from this eatery!
- 12% Off
- 17% Off