The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Almeida
You can make your stay in Chandigarh-City of Gardens a memorable one by booking your stay at Hotel Almeida. It is a 4-star hotel in Chandigarh that is situated in the heart of the city. This hotel is in Zirakpur, Chandigarh-Ambala highway. It is one of the highly recommended hotels in Zirakpur due to its guest-friendly staff, clean and beautiful rooms, and various amenities.
- Hotel Almeida Zirakpur is at a 2.8 kilometers distance from Chandigarh airport and 10.3 km away from Chandigarh Railway station.
- The hotel has 75 well maintained, air-conditioned, soundproof rooms for accommodation.
- The rooms of this luxury hotel in Chandigarh are provided with bottled water, a tea/coffee maker, a minibar, and a flat-screen TV.
- It also has a multicuisine restaurant Saffron and a bar and also provides in-room dining. It also has a Cafe lounge and Patisserie by the lobby.
- General amenities like airport transportation, luggage storage, CCTV surveillance, a doctor on call, first-aid services, cab services, etc., are provided by the hotel.
The hotel offers various amenities like an outdoor rooftop infinity swimming pool. In addition, there is a full-service spa which has a sauna and massage facilities—a fitness center with a gym, etc. The hotel is suitable for destination weddings, business or corporate events; holiday stays with friends and family, social events, and leisure.
Popular places near Hotel Almeida:
Rock Garden of Chandigarh: Rock Garden of Chandigarh is a sculpture garden where the structures are entirely built of waste and discarded industrial and home items. The sculptures are bottles, ceramic wastes, tiles, bangles, electrical wastes, and glasses. The garden also has man-made interlinked waterfalls. It is located at a distance of 6.5 km from Hotel Almeida.
Sukhna Lake: Sukhna Lake, Chandigarh, is situated at the foothills of the Himalayas. It is an artificial lake that houses many migratory birds like cranes, Siberian ducks during the winter. The Government of India declared Sukhna lake as a protected national wetland. It is at a distance of 13. 9 km from Hotel Almeida.
Gurudwara Shri Nabha Sahib: It is 4.2 km away from this hotel in Chandigarh. It is a magnificent shrine that reminds us of Sikh history.
Zakir Hussain Rose Garden: Zakir Hussain Rose Garden is a conservatory in Chandigarh. It has over 1600 species of roses. It is located 15.2 km away from Almeida.
Chhatbir Zoo: Chhatbir zoo, situated 8.4 km away from Hotel Almeida Zirakpur, is a zoological park in Chandigarh. It is a shelter for various mammals, birds, and reptiles. Lion Safari is one of its major exhibits.
Best Restaurants near Almeida:
Essence Restaurant: It is a 500 m walk from this 4-star hotel in Chandigarh. It is an all-day dining restaurant with both buffet and a-la-carte options. It is a multicuisine restaurant and serves alcohol as well.
Sethi Da Dhaba: You can feel the Punjabi ambiance once you enter this place. It is at a 2.2 km distance from Hotel Almeida Zirakpur. This place serves authentic Punjabi food.
Lemon Chilli: It is a family restaurant known for its fusion dishes. They have an extensive bar menu, and they serve North Indian, Mughlai, and Chinese food. It is 2km away from Almeida, a hotel in Chandigarh.
Sagar Ratna: It is 3km away from Hotel Almeida Zirakpur. This place serves both South and North Indian food along with Chinese food. This place is known for the family crowd, tasty food, and fast service.
Shahi Dhaba: It is at a 3.4 km distance from Almeida, a hotel in Chandigarh. The restaurant serves varieties of cuisine, including Mughlai, Chinese, North Indian. This restaurant is family-friendly and also has a takeaway option.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Hotel Almeida, Chandigarh
People Also Ask About Hotel Almeida
Free valet parking or self-parking is available to the guests throughout their stay at Almeida, a luxury hotel in Chandigarh. It ensures secured parking for its guests.
Yes. A fitness center with a gym is available with lockers for the guests at the Hotel Almeida Zirakpur.
Chandigarh is a city that has many places for tourists to visit. Many tourist attractions are located near Almeida.
Some of them are Zakir Hussain Rose Garden, Elante Mall, Rock Garden of Chandigarh, Tau Devi Lal Cricket Stadium, Panchkula, Elite Premium Spa, Dhillon Plaza, Sukhna Lake, ChhatBir Zoo, Government Museum and Art Gallery, Japanese Garden, etc. These are easily accessible from all hotels in Chandigarh.
Yes. Guests are offered dry cleaning, laundry, and ironing services at Almeida. In addition, a room cleaning service is offered daily.
Yes. Free cancellation is available only on selected room rates. Refer to the hotel's cancellation policy on our website to get more details about any terms and conditions regarding the refund and cancellation of the bookings.
You are allowed to check in at 2:00 PM. You can request early or late check-in depending on the availability, and you can be charged additionally.
You should check out from the rooms before noon. You can request for early or late check-out depending on the availability and can be charged additionally.
A travel desk is at the entrance to welcome guests. All rooms and public areas have a free wireless internet connection available. A fitness center with a gym and a spa for the retreat of both body and spirit. A business center, conference room, for corporate or social events. Breakfast is complimentary to all the guests. A bar, multicuisine restaurant, a coffee shop for dining is available. General amenities like airport transportation, luggage storage, CCTV surveillance, a doctor on call, first-aid services, etc., are offered by Almeida, a 4-star hotel in Chandigarh.
Yes. Hotel Almeida has an outdoor-rooftop infinity swimming pool accessible to all guests.
Yes. Hotel Almeida has an on-site restaurant Saffron. It is all-day dining with a buffet and everyday dining with an interactive display kitchen. In addition, a private dining area can be made available upon request.
It also has a Cafe lounge and Pastry by the lobby where you can enjoy coffee along with some tasty pastries.
Hotel Almeida has a total of 75 beautiful rooms for accommodation. All the rooms are air-conditioned and soundproof. Room service is offered daily. The rooms are provided with towels, a tea/coffee maker, a minibar, a flat-screen TV, and a bottled water facility. There are three types of rooms. They are Junior Suite Room, Premium king room, and Executive Front Facing Room.
The hotel is located in Zirakpur, on Chandigarh-Ambala Highway. And is 2.8 km away from the Chandigarh airport.
No. Pets are not allowed inside this hotel.
As of 2021, the cost for two adults in this hotel is about Rs.4200 per night, excluding tax and fees. However, it will vary for different types of rooms. Prices can change depending on the dates chosen. To get more information about the accurate prices of rooms, check on our website.
The hotel has a conference room, a banquet room that can fit up to 800 people, and a business center that is specially maintained for business and corporate events.
There are no bathtubs available in the rooms.
Smoking is not allowed in any of the rooms or the indoor areas of the hotel.
A multicuisine restaurant has both buffet and a-la-carte options available where you can enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The restaurant serves delicious food.
There is a fully stocked minibar in all the rooms.
Yes. Some are Baskin robbins, Chaat Xpress, Sindhi Sweets, Shahi Dhaba, Lemon Chilli, etc.
Yes. The hotel offers an airport shuttle to the guests who plan on staying here.
Does Almeida offer cab services to its guests?