The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Aravali Heights
Hotel Aravali Heights Alwar is a city cum budget hotel that offers excellent hospitality to every guest. This 3 star hotel in Alwar has a habit of exceeding its guests' expectations through its superior services and amenities. Excellent services and benchmarked amenities makes this hotel in Alwar an ideal and desirable destination for tourists visiting the city of Alwar.
- Aravali Heights is located near the Railway Station and other transit points of Alwar.
- There are 42 well-appointed rooms and amenities in the hotel.
- The hotel has a restaurant on-site, a well-stocked bar, swimming pool, Wi-Fi, Air conditioning, washing machine, and parking
- Aravali Heights Hotel features a multi-cuisine restaurant and a bar.
- Facilities such as Room Service, Housekeeping, 24 hr Front desk, and parking make a guest's stay more comfortable.
Hotel Aravali Heights is just 0.5 km away from the Railway station and 2 km from the nearest bus stand. This budget hotel in Alwar is a stylish and elegant property with contemporary decor. The hotel offers elegant and comfortable rooms with modern amenities such as television, telephone, seating area, and an attached bathroom with hot and cold water supply.
Swimming Pool, Banquet, Wi-Fi, Air conditioning, Washing machine, Front desk, Money exchange, Laundry service, and parking makes guests' stay more comfortable and memorable. Aravalli Heights features a multi-cuisine restaurant that serves delectable delicacies of Indian and local cuisine.
Popular Places near Hotel Aravali Heights
While enjoying a comfortable stay at Aravali Heights hotel in Alwar, you can explore the city's must-see attractions that are close to this 3 star hotel in Alwar.
- Bhangarh Fort: Bhangarh Fort is a haunted fort in Alwar and among Asia's top haunted places. The fort is at a distance of 59 km from Hotel Aravali Heights.
- Bala Quila: Bala Quila extends over 5 km of area and stands tall at the height of 1000 feet. The fort has 15 large and 51 small towers and 6 gates for entrance.
- Sariska National Park: Sariska National Park is a haven for Bengal tigers who were successfully relocated here.
- Neelkanth Mahadev Temple: Neelkanth Mahadev Temple is located deep inside the jungle of Sariska National Park. This Hindu temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva, Vishnu, and Brahma.
- City Palace: City Palace of Alwar is an 18th-century palace with a blend of Rajput and Islamic style in its architecture.
Best Restaurants Nearby
Hotel Aravali Heights Alwar has a multi-cuisine restaurant on-site that offers a continental menu for its guests. Here are a few of the restaurants near the hotel.
Citrus Cafe: Citrus Cafe is located in Lemon Tree Hotel and is an all-day dining establishment. The cafe is just at a distance of 2 km from Hotel Aravali Heights.
Prem Pavitra Bhojnalaya: Prem Pavitra Bhojnalaya is known for its good food and quality service. This multi-cuisine restaurant serves all kinds of delicacies from different cuisines.
Gigil Restaurant & Bistro Cafe: Gigil Restaurant & Bistro Cafe's menu consists of baked goods and beverages. The cafe is within a 1 km radius of this hotel in Alwar.
Al- Lazeez: Al- Lazeez's's speciality is its finger-licking non-veg delicacies, and the restaurant also offers a Free Home Delivery service. The restaurant is 5.5 km away from Hotel Aravali Heights.
Pepper: Pepper is a one-stop restaurant for Indian, Chinese, Asian, Italian, and Fast Food delicacies. The restaurant is 5.4 km away from this budget hotel in Alwar.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Restaurant
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
Safety & Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Hotel Aravali Heights, Alwar
People Also Ask About Hotel Aravali Heights
Yes, Hotel Aravali Heights offers business services such as Business Center, Conference Room, Banquet, Wi-Fi, and parking. All these services make Aravali Heights an ideal and desirable location for business travellers. And all these services help in the smooth functioning of corporate and private events such as corporate retreats, meetings, conferences, reunions, seminars, parties, and weddings.
Some popular amenities available in Hotel Aravali Heights Alwar include an in-house restaurant, conference room, banquet hall, business centre, Wi-Fi, air conditioning, parking space, television, and attached bathroom.
Yes, Hotel Aravali Heights in Alwar has a swimming pool and other amenities.
Yes, this 3-star hotel in Alwar has a restaurant on-site that offer a wide array of delicacies for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
No, a bathtub is not available in the rooms of Hotel Aravali Heights Alwar, but the attached bathroom has toiletries.
This 3 star hotel in Alwar has got 4.3 stars out of 5-star ratings from its guests. It's a very good rating for a hotel. This hotel in Alwar has got all the amenities and facilities needed for a comfortable stay.
Hotel Aravali Heights Alwar has 42 rooms. These rooms are categorized into four types: Standard Room, Deluxe Room, Superior Room, and Suite Room.
Yes, Hotel Aravali Heights Alwar has a parking facility along with other facilities.
Yes, this budget hotel in Alwar has a free parking facility for the convenience of guests.
The heritage city of Alwar has many popular attractions. Here are some of the popular attractions near Hotel Aravali Heights Alwar.
Bhangarh Fort: Bhangarh Fort is an ideal spot for thrill-seekers and people interested in haunted places. The fort is set on the border of the Sariska Tiger Reserve and has a spooky story associated with it. It is said that the village is said to be cursed by the magician and the people of the village deserted the village. Now only the ruins of this village remain. Though these ruins are well-preserved, the ironic thing is, the 'supernatural' occurrences that seem to occur within the premise of the fort tend to ward off the locals and attract the attention of many travelers from all over the world.
Bala Quila: Bala Quila, also known as the Alwar Fort, is one of the most historic destinations in Alwar that attracts the attention of many tourists. The gigantic fort stands tall at the height of 1000 feet, extending over 5 km. The fort is considered the oldest building of Alwar that Hasan Khan Mewati reconstructed in 1550, and since then, it has been passed on by various dynasties.
Sariska National Park: Sariska National Park is also one of the most famous tourist attractions of Alwar that is Spread over 800 square kilometres of land. The National Park is home to the Royal Bengal tigers of Alwar. The land is divided into grasslands, semi-deciduous forests, cliffs, and rocky terrains. It also houses birds and animals, including Wild Dog, Jungle Cat, Chital, Nilgai, Chausingha, Sambar, Chinkara, Antelope, Langur, and Rhesus Monkeys. Sariska National Park is also home to the rare Indian Eagle Owl. The National Park also houses many historical forts and palaces. The Park is also surrounded by two majestic Siliserh Lake and Jaisamand Lake.
Neelkanth Mahadev Temple: Neelkanth Mahadev Temple is located deep inside the Sariska National Park. This ancient temple was built in the 10th century to worship Lord Shiva, Vishnu, and Brahma. Currently, only the shrine of Shiva is opened, and the shrines of Brahma and Vishnu have been locked up. The road to this temple is not easy, but still, many devotees visit this temple.
Here are a few restaurants that are close to Hotel Aravali Heights Alwar.
Prem Pavitra Bhojnalaya
Ice & Spice