- Price Starts At :
- + 221.52 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 1 x Guests
- 1 x Room
About Hotel Aravali Heights
Hotel Aravali Heights Alwar is a city cum budget hotel that offers excellent hospitality to every guest. This 3 star hotel in Alwar has a habit of exceeding its guests' expectations through its superior services and amenities. Excellent services and benchmarked amenities makes this hotel in Alwar an ideal and desirable destination for tourists visiting the city of Alwar.
- Aravali Heights is located near the Railway Station and other transit points of Alwar.
- There are 42 well-appointed rooms and amenities in the hotel.
- The hotel has a restaurant on-site, a well-stocked bar, swimming pool, Wi-Fi, Air conditioning, washing machine, and parking
- Aravali Heights Hotel features a multi-cuisine restaurant and a bar.
- Facilities such as Room Service, Housekeeping, 24 hr Front desk, and parking make a guest's stay more comfortable.
Hotel Aravali Heights is just 0.5 km away from the Railway station and 2 km from the nearest bus stand. This budget hotel in Alwar is a stylish and elegant property with contemporary decor. The hotel offers elegant and comfortable rooms with modern amenities such as television, telephone, seating area, and an attached bathroom with hot and cold water supply.
Swimming Pool, Banquet, Wi-Fi, Air conditioning, Washing machine, Front desk, Money exchange, Laundry service, and parking makes guests' stay more comfortable and memorable. Aravalli Heights features a multi-cuisine restaurant that serves delectable delicacies of Indian and local cuisine.
Popular Places near Hotel Aravali Heights
While enjoying a comfortable stay at Aravali Heights hotel in Alwar, you can explore the city's must-see attractions that are close to this 3 star hotel in Alwar.
- Bhangarh Fort: Bhangarh Fort is a haunted fort in Alwar and among Asia's top haunted places. The fort is at a distance of 59 km from Hotel Aravali Heights.
- Bala Quila: Bala Quila extends over 5 km of area and stands tall at the height of 1000 feet. The fort has 15 large and 51 small towers and 6 gates for entrance.
- Sariska National Park: Sariska National Park is a haven for Bengal tigers who were successfully relocated here.
- Neelkanth Mahadev Temple: Neelkanth Mahadev Temple is located deep inside the jungle of Sariska National Park. This Hindu temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva, Vishnu, and Brahma.
- City Palace: City Palace of Alwar is an 18th-century palace with a blend of Rajput and Islamic style in its architecture.
Best Restaurants Nearby
Hotel Aravali Heights Alwar has a multi-cuisine restaurant on-site that offers a continental menu for its guests. Here are a few of the restaurants near the hotel.
Citrus Cafe: Citrus Cafe is located in Lemon Tree Hotel and is an all-day dining establishment. The cafe is just at a distance of 2 km from Hotel Aravali Heights.
Prem Pavitra Bhojnalaya: Prem Pavitra Bhojnalaya is known for its good food and quality service. This multi-cuisine restaurant serves all kinds of delicacies from different cuisines.
Gigil Restaurant & Bistro Cafe: Gigil Restaurant & Bistro Cafe's menu consists of baked goods and beverages. The cafe is within a 1 km radius of this hotel in Alwar.
Al- Lazeez: Al- Lazeez's's speciality is its finger-licking non-veg delicacies, and the restaurant also offers a Free Home Delivery service. The restaurant is 5.5 km away from Hotel Aravali Heights.
Pepper: Pepper is a one-stop restaurant for Indian, Chinese, Asian, Italian, and Fast Food delicacies. The restaurant is 5.4 km away from this budget hotel in Alwar.