The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel City Park
Hotel City Park is located in the heart of Amritsar and is one of the most beautiful and luxurious hotels in Amritsar. The services at the hotel, from hospitality, parking to fully furnished rooms and free internet and wifi to all its guests, are appreciable and brilliant. It is located at several tourist spots such as Golden Temple, Jallianwala Bagh, Post Office, and other historical sites and museums 5-6 km from the hotel.
- Hotel City Park Amritsar is also located close to several eateries such as Kesar Dhaba, Bhagawan Da Dhaba, Brother Restaurant, Kulwant Amritsari Kulcha, McDonald's, CCD, Domino's, and Subway at a distance of just 50m.
- There are 50 spacious and beautiful rooms from executive deluxe to family suite available at this 4 star hotel in Amritsar.
- Modern amenities include blackout curtains, a night lamp, comfortable pillow & duvet, air conditioner, television, minibar, seating area, and many more.
- The hotel owns a restaurant serving multi-cuisine dishes from Indian, Asian, Chinese, Continental to North-Indian specialty and authentic Punjabi platter at a fair price, making it one of the best luxury hotels in Amritsar.
- The facilities offered are free parking, free wifi service, Car rental service, 24-hour security, Outdoor pool, Conference room, Valet parking, and many more.
Popular Places near the hotel
It is a historical place where numerous people were killed by the British army and is one of the most important places that mark the importance of the Indian freedom movement. There is a memorial statue in the middle of the park, which is a homage to all people. Tourists visit this place or memorial ground to pay their homage and respect to the freedom fighters who fought and brought freedom to India.
The iconic Golden Temple of Amritsar is in proximity to the hotel and is one of the most-visited spots in the city. This beautiful Sikh temple is adorned with gold and surrounded by a pool. It is a symbol of spiritual and infinite freedom, and the doors of these Gurdwaras are open for all, no matter what caste or religion.
Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum
This museum holds all the accomplishments and achievements of Maharaja Ranjit Singh, who is known as the Lion of Punjab. The place used to be the summer palace for Maharaj. There is a beautiful garden attached to the museum, which makes it a great spot to relax and chill after exploring the museum.
It is one of the five takhts of the Sikh situated in the vast and beautiful complex of Golden Temple and is just 6km away from the hotel, making it one of the popular nearby attractions for tourists.
The partition Museum
As the name suggests, it is a museum about everything that happened during the partition of 1947. It is quite popular among tourists to visit while in Amritsar as it holds extreme historical importance about the Independence of India from the 200-year rule of the British.
Best Restaurants nearby the 4 star hotel in Amritsar
Gurdas Ram Jalebi Wale
It is one of the local places in Amritsar serving authentic Indian breakfast along with desserts such as jalebis and gulab jamuns at a pocket-friendly price. To curb the morning hunger or to enjoy local Indian breakfast, Gurdas Ram Jalebi Wale is the place.
This restaurant is located near the hotel and serves mouth-watering Indian, Asian, and continental cuisines at pocket-friendly rates.
Giani Tea Stall
The authentic Amritsari breakfast is served here at a commendable price. From tea to samosa to puri-sabzi, everything is available with fast service and mouth-watering taste.
- Air Conditioning
- - Air Conditioning
- - Luggage Storage
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Hotel City Park, Amritsar
People Also Ask About Hotel City Park
The popular attractions close to the hotel are as follow:
Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum
The partition Museum
Yes, parking is available free of cost at the hotel.
Yes, cleaning services are offered regularly at the hotel.
Yes, several historical sites are close to the hotel, such as Jallianwala Bagh, Golden Temple, The partition Museum, and several others.
Yes, the hotel has an outdoor swimming pool.
Yes, the hotel owns a restaurant serving multi-cuisine food items at a commendable rate.
There are three types of rooms available at the hotel, namely Executive Rooms, Executive Suites, and Family Suites, at a commendable rate for all the guests.
Yes, it is safe to stay during the Covid-19 situation as the hotel follows all the safety protocols regarding the prevention of the virus and keeping the guests and staff safe and sound. In addition, every corner and room of the hotel has a sanitizer, and the hotel premises get sanitized every day.
The hotel offers several services to the guests to make their experience delightful and satisfactory. Some of them are as follow:
Dry cleaning and laundry services
24-hour front desk service
The check-in time at the hotel is 2 PM, and the check-out time is midnight.
Yes, the hotel provides rooms for couples.
The hotel accepts credit cards, digital payments, and cash as the mode of payment.
Yes, Cancellation is free if done within 24-hours of reservation with a full refund.
It cost around 2500 per night to stay at the hotel.