The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Citywalk Residency
- Hotel City Walk Residency Mangalore is located next to P.V.Pai on Nellikai Road, which is a great place to book hotel in Mangalore.
- The budget property is comprised of 36 finely furnished rooms with comfortable beds and pillows.
- The hotel features a banquet, conference room, shops, convenience store, salon, Wi-Fi, and parking space.
- The guests of Citywalk Residency are served complimentary breakfast, and guests have an option to dine in their rooms.
- The hotel provides room service, housekeeping, laundry, parking, and other facilities.
Hotel Citywalk Residency Mangalore is located in the heart of the city, and it's one of the hotels in Mangalore that appeals to every type of traveller, leisure, business, and family. City Walk Residency is also one of the budget hotels in Mangalore that is in the vicinity of beaches where you can enjoy a sunset near the beaches, such as Tannirbhavi beach, Ullal Beach and Panambur Beach.
Hotel City Walk Residency features 36 guestrooms equipped with amenities such as cable/satellite TV, dining table, tea table, Wi-Fi, and attached bathroom. Guests are served complimentary breakfast, and guests can enjoy their meal from the comfort of the rooms. Citywalk Residency is one of the cheap hotels in Mangalore that provide food delivery service, room service, housekeeping, laundry, dry cleaning, luggage storage, postal service, express check-in/check-out, parking, shuttle service, taxi service, parking, and business services.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Hotel Citywalk Residency, Mangalore
People Also Ask About Hotel Citywalk Residency
Yes, Citywalk Residency is one of the cheap hotels in Mangalore that offer business services such as a business centre, conference room, and banquet.
Yes, City Walk Residency is one of the hotels in Mangalore that are couple-friendly and allow unmarried couples to stay as long as they have valid ID proof and are above 18 years of age.
Citywalk Residency is one of the budget hotels in Mangalore that feature elegant rooms, a breakfast hall, banquet, conference room, salon, shops, convenience store, chapel, shrine, fireplace, Wi-Fi, and parking space.
No, Hotel Citywalk Residency Mangalore does not have a swimming pool, but the hotel features other amenities.
No, a bathtub is not available in the rooms of Hotel Citywalk Residency.
City Walk Residency has got 4.1 stars out of 5-star ratings from its guests, which can be considered a pretty good review for one of the cheap hotels in Mangalore.
Hotel Citywalk Residency Mangalore features three types of rooms.
Yes, Hotel Citywalk Residency has a parking facility.
These popular attractions are close to Hotel Citywalk Residency Mangalore.
Mangala Devi Temple
Kadri Manjunath Temple
Guests of Citywalk Residency can dine in their rooms, and guests are served complimentary breakfast.
These restaurants are close to Hotel Citywalk Residency Mangalore.
Shalimar Family Restaurant
Yes, City Walk Residency is one of the budget hotels in Mangalore that offer cleaning services such as housekeeping, laundry, and dry cleaning service.
The staff speaks English, Hindi, and Tamil languages of Citywalk Residency.
Citywalk Residency is one of the hotels in Mangalore that offer an airport shuttle service.