The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Corporate Jammu
Hotel Corporate is situated in the capital province of Jammu, a budget hotel with many facilities provided to your room at ease. It is located near tourist destinations; Hotel Corporate Jammu is best suitable for business people who want a stay while on a corporate visit.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE HOTEL
- Location of Hotel Corporate Jammu J&K, near Bari Brahmana, the industrial area and SIDCO factories, Jammu Airport is just 20 minutes away from the hotel’s destination.
- Facilities available at the hotel are high-speed internet (WIFI), air conditioning, heater in winters, twin bed, laundry services, city view rooms, luggage storage, doctor on call, wake-up call, electrical chargers, CCTV, Safety and security, caretaker, seating area, etc. The hotel staff at ease has provided all the basic facilities.
- The hotel provides you with homemade breakfast included in your booking with a room; you can also order from the nearby restaurants with multi-cuisine choices.
- Standard room option is available at the hotel having an area of 180 sq. ft. , twin bed facility is available, the rooms are spacious, have a garden view, air conditioning is available.
Room services are available with coordinating and hospitable staff so that you can have a pleasant stay at the hotel in Jammu. You can explore Jammu by visiting the nearby Bazaar. The best element of the hotel is its convenient location and proximity to most of the items of need. It is a pocket-friendly cheap hotel in Jammu.
POPULAR PLACES TO VISIT NEAR HOTEL CORPORATE, JAMMU
1. Bahu Fort is a historic fort constructed on the banks of the Tawi River; it is one of the oldest towers in the city. Near most hotels in Jammu.
2. Akhnoor Fort holds tremendous significance for rewriting the past; it has been declared a national monument protected by the Archaeological Survey of India (ASI). There are two-storeyed watch-towers at the corner to give you a fantastic view of Jammu and a ghat on the Chenab river. Near Hotel Corporate Jammu, a budget hotel in Jammu.
3. Amar Mahal Museum, which was a palace before the government of Jammu and Kashmir converted into the museum.
4. Mubarak Mandi Palace was the residence of the Maharaja of Dogra Dynasty who ruled Jammu and Kashmir till 1925; it resembles the Rajasthani and Mughlai architecture. It also has the golden bow and arrow of the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan.
5. Surinsar Lake is situated 42 KM from Jammu; dense forests and hills surround it; Mansar lake referred to as twin lakes, also has some mythological importance. You can take a ride to visit the lake from Hotel Corporate Jammu J&K.
BEST RESTAURANTS NEAR HOTEL CORPORATE, JAMMU
1. Pahalwan-Indian Northern Cuisine, best in serving healthy and wholesome breakfast in the locality.
2. Imperial Grill Restaurant –Indian Cuisine serving restaurant with expert chefs and amazing treats.
3. Oh Jammu – It is the best Italian restaurant serving crispy pizzas and creamy pastas.
4. Mosaic Restaurant –Chinese/Italian/Indian restaurant having delicious corners for everything.
5. Rajan Restaurant –Indian / Chinese Fast Food centre, the food has been given positive reviews by the travellers.
- - Luggage Storage
- - Wi-Fi
- - Housekeeping
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Hotel Corporate Jammu, Jammu
People Also Ask About Hotel Corporate Jammu
Jammu has something for all types of travelers. Near hotels in Jammu, near this cheap hotel in Jammu, you can visit the structures of historical importance such as Bahu Fort, Mubarak Mandi Palace, and Akhnoor Fort. You can also witness Raghunath Temple, Amar Mahal Museum, Peer Baba Dargah, and Surinsar Lake. You can also set your foot on the busy bazaars like Raghunath Bazaar and Gole Market. Moreover, you can also visit Manda National Park. Central University Of Jammu, Panch Peer, Sher-E-Kashmir University are other places to put on your to-visit list.
Bahu temple is situated inside Bahu Fort; Raja Bahulochan originally constructed this fort nearly 3000 years ago; the defense gives the panoramic view of Jammu, stones carved are perfect for photography.
Raja Amar Singh constructed Amar Mahal Museum along with a French architect in the nineteenth century. It was a residence of the Dogra dynasty and contained many paintings and antique portraits of the royal family.
High speed internet (WIFI), laundry services, city view rooms, luggage storage, doctor on call, wake-up call, electrical chargers, CCTV, Safety and security, caretaker, seating area available for the convenience of all types of guests.
Basic amenities such as air conditioning, free high-speed internet, laundry services, city view rooms, attached bathroom, drawers, electrical sockets, heater, housekeeping, daily newspaper, power backup, intercom, etc.
Hotel Corporate Jammu, a budget hotel in Jammu, offers complimentary breakfast, packaged drinking water; the hotel can also order outside food on your behalf, or delivery is also allowed.
Yes, free parking is available for all the guests staying at Hotel Corporate Jammu.
Hotel Corporate Jammu is close to the industrial area, which has many good restaurants to try; you can explore nearby restaurants like, Pahalwan- it offers Indian cuisines and especially breakfast,
Imperial Grill Restaurant has Indian cuisines as well with a tandoori palette to mouth-watering northern food.
Oh, Jammu and Mosaic Restaurant are two other choices if you have to taste the Kashmiri cuisine in the proximity of Hotel Corporate Jammu J&K.
Yes, Hotel Corporate Jammu has an airport shuttle; Jammu airport is 9.8 km from the hotel, taking a comfortable drive of twenty minutes.
No, pets are not allowed at Hotel Corporate Jammu.
Yes, Jammu has the most beautiful historical sites, where guests can visit.
Bahu Fort is a historic fort constructed on the banks of the Tawi River; it is one of the oldest towers in the city. Akhnoor Fort has two-storeyed watch-towers at the corner to give you a fantastic view of Jammu and a ghat on the Chenab river.
Raja Amar Singh constructed the Amar Mahal Museum along with a French architect in the nineteenth century. It was a residence of the Dogra dynasty and contained many paintings and antique portraits of the royal family.