The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Cozy Corner
Hotel Cozy Corner is an excellent choice for travellers looking for a budget hotel in Leh.
It is located near the Leh Palace. This Hotel is one of the most highly recommended in Leh, with 95 per cent of our guests suggesting it.
The Hotel has a rating of 4.7 out of 5, which is considered excellent.
Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport (4.3 km) and Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport (4.3 km) are two popular transit points (4.3 km) near the Hotel.
The Hotel is close to some of Leh's most popular tourist attractions and other points of interest. General Zorawar Fort is one of the tourist attractions, which is 1.4 km. Among other hotels in Leh Ladakh, this is the most affordable one among tourists.
Hotel Cozy Corner Leh is located in the heart of the beautiful city of Leh (also known as Little Tibet, also known as the Land of the Lamas.
Being a cheap hotel, it provides many amenities, with some of the most prevalent amenities, Free parking, Free High-Speed Internet (WiFi), Concierge, 24-hour front desk.
The Hotel has one room type, which is a Standard room, it accommodates three adults at one time, and the hotel also provides free complimentary breakfast. Every room has a television with cable stations.
The Hotel is also classified as a place to go when in need of Hotels. When it comes to satisfying one's cravings, the in-house restaurant is where one can either dine in or order food online with a single click. The Hotel provides a continental breakfast to every guest every morning.
The Hotel has basic facilities such as Currency exchange, Internet/WiFi, Front Desk, Laundry Facilities, Porter Service Available, Doctor on Call, Backup Generator, Restaurant, Family/Child Friendly.
The Hotel is on Fort Road, near the old powerhouse and the J&K Bank in Leh, Jammu, and Kashmir 194101. The property in Leh is 2 kilometres away from the Leh Taxi Stand.
Leh Main Bazaar, Which is 50 m from the hotel location.
Leh Palace, which is also a beautiful tourist destination, is located 350 m.
The excellent amenities promoted by the Hotel are, include a ceiling fan, distilled drinking water, a tea/coffee maker, a room heater welcome amenities, temperature control, a chair, desk, makeup mirror, a large bed, and an attached bathroom with hot/cold water supply.
The best facilities and service make the Hotel close to the city of Leh.
Popular Places Near Hotel Cozy Corner Leh.
Hotel Cozy Corner Leh is a prime location for domestic and national tourists to enjoy the history of Leh Ladakh. Being in the Hotel Cozy Corner makes the adoring guests stay there with the homely services. However, the Cozy hotel Corner is a cheap and budget-friendly place where one can go. Apart from other hotels in Leh Ladakh, Hotel Cozy Corner Leh is relatively easy to afford, giving a homely atmosphere.
•General Zorawar Fort.
Wazir Zorawar Singh, an army leader of the Rajput dynasty's Maharaja Gulab Singh, was regarded as a military commander and a master of mountain battles. The Zorawar Fort is located in the heart of Leh, near the Leh Main Market.
•Leh Main Bazaar
Leh Market is a historic market that dates back to the 15th century, during the reign of King Single Namgyal. Today, the market is a significant tourist attraction in Leh. Leh Main Bazaar is 50 m from the hotel Cozy Corner leh location.
The Leh Palace, also widely recognized as the Lhachen Palkhar, was founded in the 1500s by King Sengge Namgyal and was completed in the 17th century. Its layout is reminiscent of Tibet's Palace Museum in Leh.
•Namgyal Tsemo Monastery.
The Namgyal Tsemo monastery in Leh, Ladakh, was formed in the early 15th century and is famous for its three-story high gold plated Maitreya Buddha idol. The gompa, located on a rooftop behind the Leh palace, provides scenic views of the surrounding countryside. The gently flowing Indus River and the snow-covered peaks of the Zanskar range make the place look beautiful.
•Leh Monastery and Gompa.
Diskit is the administrative centre of Nubra Valley and is well known for its ancient monasteries. This monastery, which dates back to the 14th century, is the largest and oldest in Nubra Valley. Nubra Valley is another name for Diskit Gompa.
Best restaurant nearby
Chopsticks Noodle Bar
The restaurant offers the most delicious cuisine. The service is excellent, and the restaurant is conveniently located near the Leh Market. The Hotel offers the best selection of Southeast Asian and local cuisine.
It is the best place in Leh to eat authentic Ladakhi cuisine. De Khambir is a quaint little establishment run entirely by women. Along with butter tea, they serve a chamber with various fillings to their guests.
It's a nice place to hang out, with a fabulous ambience and delicious food—Leh's best cafe. Despite being close to the market, this location is a little quiet. Metta is a haven for travellers, explorers, adventurers, and anyone who appreciates the tranquillity of the mountains.
We brew speciality coffee on La Marzocco and other equipment, serve delicious healthy food made with local ingredients, and have vegan food and coffee options.
The Corretto is the first Ladakhi Cafe Firm to offer organic and classical products with a contemporary look. It doesn't serve nonvegetarian food and promotes organic foods to support 'animal rights' and 'localization.' It's very near Hotel Cozy corner.
OpenHand Café & Shop Leh
OpenHand is an Ethical Producer of men's and women's shirts, leather and canvas bags, pyjama sets, and other accessories, some of which are available for purchase in cafes across India. They also manufacture customized products for export. In one of the cafe locations, visitors can sample fine espresso-based coffees, freshly baked goods, and light meals.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.