The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Gyan
- Hotel Gyan is located 2 km away from the Haridwar Railway station.
- There are 46 rooms in total in the hotel Gyan in Haridwar.
- Intercom, TV, attached bathroom with hot/cold water, air conditioning, and free wifi are offered in the hotel rooms.
- There is an in-house restaurant that serves flavorsome cuisine.
- CCTV, a safe, fire extinguisher, verandah, seating area, reception, room service, elevator, power backup, and housekeeping are some of the amenities of the hotel.
Hotel Gyan is the most centrally located hotel in Haridwar, located in the heart of the city. Har Ki Pauri is a quick walk away. A large segment of society relies on the hospitality industry. However, in recent years, the desire for world-class excesses has pushed the organized sector in Hotwiring to the fore, and Hotel Gyan can now boast entire hospitality services.
Hotel Gyan Haridwar Uttarakhand is one of the most popular hotels in town, catering to a cosmopolitan clientele. Hotel Gyan takes pride in providing a peaceful and tranquil haven for its guests. The ideal retreat for both visitors and business travelers. Hotel Gyan has been completely modified into a luxury hotel that proposes discreet accommodation with elegant comfort and a wide range of Indian and Continental cuisine.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Hotel Gyan, Haridwar
People Also Ask About Hotel Gyan
Yes, business services like meeting rooms and banquet halls are offered by Gyan hotel.
Unmarried couples are not given entry by the Gyan hotel.
CCTV, a safe, fire extinguisher, verandah, seating area, reception, room service, elevator, power backup, and housekeeping are some popular amenities of this cheap hotel in Haridwar.
No, there are no pools at Gyan hotel.
No, a bathtub is not provided in the rooms of Gyan hotel.
Yes, there is an on-site restaurant on the Gyan hotel premises.
Customers have rated 4 out of 5 to Gyan hotel.
Ganga-facing double bed deluxe room, Super deluxe room, non-Ganga facing four-bedroom, and Ganga facing four-bed deluxe room are the types of rooms available at this budget hotel in Haridwar.
Yes, a parking facility is available at the Gyan hotel.
Yes, there is a free parking space at the Gyan hotel.
Popular attractions near this budget hotel in Haridwar include Ganga Temple, Birla Ghat, Kushavarta Ghat, Har ki Pauri, Gau Ghat, and Moti Bazar.
Guests can dine in at the on-site restaurant at the hotel.
The Patio, Hoshiyarpuri, and Mathura Walo ki Pracheen Dukan are the nearest restaurants to this cheap hotel in Haridwar.
Laundry service and self-serve laundry service are offered by Gyan hotel.
Hindi and English are spoken by the staff at Gyan hotel.
Yes, guests are offered wheelchair facilities.