- Price Starts At :
- + 227.4 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 1 x Guests
- 1 x Room
About Hotel Katpa Residency
Hotel Katpa Residency is an excellent choice for travellers looking for a budget hotel in Leh. It is situated in Chubi. It has solar energy for hot water that is both energy-efficient and environmentally friendly. To prepare a meal for our valued guests, we use organic vegetables grown in our hotel garden. Many tourist and historical sites, such as Sankar monastery, Rocks & Mineral museum, Shanti Stupa, Leh Palace, and Namgyal Tsem, can be found in Leh. Among other hotels in Leh Ladakh, this is the best hotel one can go to.
• Hotel Katpa Residency Leh is the best Hotel in Sankar, located up the coast of the historical Leh Town and nearly a kilometre from the Main Bazaar. The hotel offers a comfortable and quiet environment for everyone, the breathtaking views everywhere to heal your body and soul.
• Being a cheap hotel in Leh, it provides many amenities such as doctor-on-call immediate services, sanitisers are installed everywhere, a power backup facility, safety authorization certificate, etc.
• The Hotel has one room type, a Standard room, where three people can easily accommodate. The hotel offers three complimentary breakfasts to the very guest. The hotel provides risk-free booking. Every room has a closet, a flatscreen TV, and a private bathroom. Each room has a dining area.
• The Hotel provides delicious complimentary breakfast to every visitor; they also provide free water bottles, cookies, and chocolate.
• The Hotel provides the best facilities such as an outdoor facility with a beautiful garden, accessible parking facility, activities such as bike riding, hiking (but all these include additional charges), general facilities such as Soundproof rooms, Family rooms, Non-smoking rooms are also there. There are plenty of other facilities too.
Popular places Near Hotel Katpa Residency Leh
Hotel Katpa Residency Leh is at a prime location for domestic and national tourists to enjoy the history of Leh Ladakh. Being in the Hotel Katpa Residency makes the adoring guests stay there with the homely services. However, it is a budget hotel in Leh where one can go. Apart from other hotels in Leh Ladakh, this is a cheap hotel in Leh and is relatively easy to afford.
General Zorawar Fort.
Wazir Zorawar Singh, an army leader of the Rajput dynasty's Maharaja Gulab Singh, was regarded as a military commander and a master of mountain battles. The Zorawar Fort is located in the heart of Leh, near the Leh Main Market. This tourist destination is very close to the Hotel Katpa Residency.
Leh Main Bazaar
Leh Market is a historic market that dates back to the 15th century, during the reign of King Single Namgyal. Today, the market is a significant tourist attraction in Leh. Leh Main Bazaar is 50 m from the hotel location.
The Leh Palace, also widely recognized as the Lhachen Palkhar, was founded in the 1500s by King Sengge Namgyal and was completed in the 17th century. Its layout is reminiscent of Tibet's Palace Museum in Leh. Many tourists who come to Hotel katpa Residency Leh usually visit this place.
Namgyal Tsemo Monastery.
The Namgyal Tsemo monastery in Leh, Ladakh, was formed in the early 15th century and is famous for its three-story high gold plated Maitreya Buddha idol. The gompa, located on a rooftop behind the Leh palace, provides scenic views of the surrounding countryside. The gently flowing Indus River and the snow-covered peaks of the Zanskar range make the place look beautiful.
Leh Monastery and Gompa.
Diskit is the administrative centre of Nubra Valley and is well known for its ancient monasteries. This monastery, which dates back to the 14th century, is the largest and oldest in Nubra Valley. Nubra Valley is another name for Diskit Gompa.
Best Restaurant near Hotel Katpa Residency Leh
Chopsticks Noodle Bar
The restaurant offers the most delicious cuisine. The service is excellent, and the restaurant is conveniently located near the Leh Market. The hotel offers the best selection of Southeast Asian and local cuisine.
It is the best place in Leh to eat authentic Ladakhi cuisine. De Khambir is a quaint little establishment run entirely by women. Along with butter tea, they serve khambir with various fillings to their guests.
It's a nice place to hang out, with a fabulous ambience and delicious food—Leh's best cafe. Despite being close to the market, this location is a little quiet. Metta is a haven for travellers, explorers, adventurers, and anyone who appreciates the tranquillity of the mountains.
We brew speciality coffee on La Marzocco and other equipment, serve delicious healthy food made with local ingredients, and have vegan food and coffee options.
The Corretto is the first Ladakhi Cafe Firm to offer organic and classical products with a contemporary look.
It doesn't serve nonvegetarian food and promotes organic foods to support 'animal rights' and 'localization.'
OpenHand Café & Shop Leh
OpenHand is an Ethical Producer of men's and women's shirts, leather and canvas bags, pyjama sets, and other accessories, some of which are available for purchase in cafes across India. They also manufacture customized products for export. In one of the cafe locations, visitors can sample fine espresso-based coffees, freshly baked goods, and light meals.