The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel KS International, Katra
Hotel KS International Katra serves its customers all the amenities they will need for a beautiful vacation in the holy city. Its hard-working and cooperative staff and all the necessary amenities it provides makes it a 5 star hotel in Katra.
Highlights of the Hotel:
- With a five out of five stars for location, hotel KS International offers the best view from its rooms for its guests so that they can enjoy their stay in the city to the fullest.
- You can find four types of rooms at the hotel- the double bedroom with Katra railway station transfer and early check-in after 6:30 am, the triple bedroom, the four-bedroom, and the family four-bedroom.
- The hotel has a restaurant on-site and a coffee shop where the guests can relish delicacies of Jammu and tasty beverages.
- The hotel has Wi-Fi, free parking, elevators and security, paid airport transfer service, laundry, dry cleaning services, luggage assistance, etc.
Hotel KS International Katra Vaishnodevi strives to give its customers all the satisfaction and comfort.
The hotel has a restaurant on-site and a coffee shop where the guests can relish delicacies of Jammu and tasty beverages. The rooms are provided with a television and ironing service. Room service is also available at this budget hotel in Katra alonside free parking, Wi-Fi and air conditioning, luggage assistance, elevators, security, paid airport transfer service, laundry, and dry cleaning.The check-in and check-out time at this hotel in Katra is noon.
Popular Places near Hotel KS International:
The Hindu Raghunath temple of Lord Rama. Visitors can relish the spirituality of the temple and view the galleries filled with Saligrams.
Katra Main Bazaar
This place displays Jammu's exclusive items such as a wide variety of dry fruits, fruits, berries, handicrafts, food, clothing, etc. Make sure to buy something memorable from your trip.
Nau Devi Temple
This temple, also situated inside a cave, is the 9 'pind of Goddess Durga's incarnations. It is a religious site at a minute's distance from Hotel KS International Katra Vaishnodevi.
Settled at the bank of the sacred river Ganges, the Banganga Temple has a glorious view of the hilly landscape and an engaging historical legend.
The Vaishnodevi temple,houses the deity Durga. Believed to be a place where all the miracles happen and every wishes is heard by the goddess. Hundreds of people travel from various places for the blessings.
Best Restaurants Nearby:
Madhuban ranks number 1 restaurants near Hotel KS International Katra Vaishnodevi, with a 4.5 rating out of 5. This is an amazing place to go out with family.
Pooja Vaishno Dhaba
It has got 4 ratings out of 5. At only 5 mins away this veg restaurant attracts many customers
Manorajan Dahaba is 7 minutes away from Hotel KS International Katra Vaishnodevi. They offers delicious Rajma chawal inIndian cuisine at this restaurant.
This restaurant serves Chinese cuisine, fast food, street food along with Indian and Asian cuisine. One should try the Chinese dishes here!
The posh restaurant Lazeez restaurant , ranked 1st in Italian restaurants in the locality of Hotel KS International Katra Vaishnodevi. It provide combo meals of Italian, Chinese, Indian and Asian cuisine.
- Air Conditioning
- - Air Conditioning
- - Luggage Storage
- - Wi-Fi
- - Luggage Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Electrical Sockets
- - Housekeeping
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Hotel KS International, Katra, Katra
People Also Ask About Hotel KS International, Katra
No, the hotel does not offer any business services. It does, however, offer free parking, room service, laundry, and dry cleaning services, shuttle bus service, etc.
Yes, the hotel is a couple-friendly property and allows unmarried and unrelated couples to check into the hotel.
The hotel has Wi-Fi, free parking, elevators and security, paid airport transfer service, laundry, dry cleaning services, luggage assistance, etc.
Of course, the hotel has a restaurant on-site and a coffee shop where the guests can relish delicacies of Jammu and tasty beverages.
Hotel KS International Katra Vaishnodevi has 4 out of 5 ratings. It has a five on five stars for location, 4.5 on cleanliness and service, and a score of 3 out of 5 on value.
There are four types of rooms at the hotel: the double bedroom with Katra railway station transfer and early check-in after 6:30 am, the triple bedroom, the four-bedded room, and the family four-bedroom.
Indeed, the hotel offers a free parking facility to its guests.
The Raghunath Temple, Banganga Temple, Katra Main Bazaar, Vaishnodevi Temple, and Nau Devi Temple are the most famous tourist spots near the hotel.
There are four types of rooms at the hotel: the double bedroom with Katra railway station transfer and early check-in after 6:30 am, the triple bedroom, the four-bedroom, and the family four-bedroom. The rooms are provided with a television and ironing service. The hotel has a restaurant on-site and a coffee shop; thus, room service is also available.
Madhuban, a local favourite, is one of the best restaurants near the hotel. Some other good restaurants around the hotel are Manoranjan Dhaba (7 minutes away), Sagar Ratna, Pooja Vaishno Dhaba, and Lazeez restaurant.
The Raghunath Temple, Banganga Temple, Vaishnodevi Temple, and Nau Devi Temple are sites of historical importance that one can visit during their stay at the hotel.
The staff at the hotel can converse well in English despite the language barrier.
Of course, Hotel KS International Katra has paid for airport transfer facilities.