The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About HOTEL NASRANI PLAZA (PURE VEGETARIAN FAMILY HOTEL)
If you are looking for a vegan and a family hotel, then the hotel Nasrani Plaza is your destination. The location of this budget hotel in Jodhpur is fine as all the visiting places are within 5-6 km in range. This budget hotel offer clean rooms, nice food, provides a decent stay, and is nice to stay here with family.
- The hotel is located 3.5 km away from the railway station and 5.5 km away from the airport.
- The hotel rooms have Air Conditioning, Luggage Storage, and Property Disinfection are done regularly.
- They provide 24-hour Room Service, TV, Newspaper, Telephone and Attached Bathroom in all rooms.
- The hotel has an in-hotel restaurant available to eat.
- The hotel has Parking, CCTV, Reception, Fire Extinguishers, Elevator/Lift, Public Restrooms, Power Backup, and Thermal Screening.
Hotel Nasrani Plaza is a cheap hotel in Jodhpur that provides all the amenities that every hotel has and is at the city's center. This hotel is only 2.5 km away from the railway station, and this place provides all the tourists' spots within a feasible range.
Places to visit
Hotel Nasrani plaza Jodhpur is situated in the center of the magnificent and enchanting landscape of Jodhpur, well known as The Sun City.
Mehrangarh Fort is spread across approximately 1,200 acres in Jodhpur, Rajasthan. The structure was built around 1459 AD by Rajput monarch Rao Jodha on a hilltop about 122 meters above the surrounding plain.
Umaid Bhawan Palace
The Umaid Bhawan Palace is a stunning piece of Rajasthani legacy and a symbol of contemporary Jodhpur. The palace, formerly home to the Jodhpur royal family and is now the world's sixth-largest private residence, has one feature with Agra's renowned Taj Mahal.
Rao Jodha Desert Rock Park
The park includes desert and arid terrain vegetation that has been biologically restored. The park was established in 2006 to restore the natural ecology of a huge, rocky area adjacent to and beneath the Fort. Desert Rock park is only 15 minutes from Nasrani Plaza.
Toorji ka Jhalra
This infamous stepwell from our history textbooks presenting how water was preserved and used is not far from the hotel Nasrani plaza Jodhpur.
Hotel Nasrani plaza Jodhpur is at a perfect prime location of the city, which makes you go to all the tourist spots with ease and enjoy your trip without much hassle. This cheap Hotel in Jodhpur provides a variety of restaurants in the vicinity, setting it apart from other hotels in Jodhpur.
This restaurant is 6 minutes away from Hotel Nasrani plaza Jodhpur. With a large range of dishes and the ability to customize one's smoothie bowls without compromising on health, it is a must to eat here.
Hygienic restaurant with good food on a budget and the service is also very fast. A good place to visit with your family and friends for lunch and dinner. This restaurant is 6 minutes away from Nasrani plaza.
This restaurant is just 3 minutes away from Hotel Nasrani plaza. This one's a newly opened restaurant that offers you a wide range of variety with its unique menu. The interior is commendable.
21s Fast Food
This place is great for small gatherings, and the food is superb. One must try its Pasta which is served only on particular days, and other dishes are also great. This restaurant is just 3 minutes and only half a kilometer away from the budget hotel in Jodhpur.
A very pocket-friendly place with awesome food, great vibes, and a great place to chill with your friends and special ones.
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Luggage Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to HOTEL NASRANI PLAZA (PURE VEGETARIAN FAMILY HOTEL), Jodhpur
People Also Ask About HOTEL NASRANI PLAZA (PURE VEGETARIAN FAMILY HOTEL)
There are a lot of popular attractions near the budget hotel in Jodhpur. Some of the most popular attractions near hotel Nasrani plaza Jodhpur are Mehrangarh Fort, Umaid Bhawan Palace, Rao Jodha Desert Rock Park, Jaswant Thada, and Toorji ka Jhalra.
The hotel provides free Wi-Fi service. The hotel provides Luggage Assistance and Laundry Service. The hotel rooms have Air Conditioning, Luggage Storage, and Property Disinfection are done regularly.
No, this cheap hotel in Jodhpur does not have a swimming pool as it is not a big Hotel.
Yes, The hotel has a restaurant like other hotels in Jodhpur.
Yes, this hotel has a parking facility available for the guests.
Yes, many historical sites close to Nasrani Plaza like Mehrangarh Fort, Toorji ka jhalra, Jaswant Thada, etc.
Yes, Nasrani Plaza is located near the city center and is at the city's prime location.
Yes, Nasrani Plaza is popular with families as well as vegan families.
The hotel costs from 700 Rupees to 1100 Rupees to stay at Nasrani Plaza.
The check-in time is 12 pm, and check-out timing is 11 am for everyone.