The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Nirvana
Hotel Nirvana Khajuraho is one of the best budget hotels in Khajuraho with excellent hospitality and management. There are several hotels in Khajuraho offering brilliant servicing and facilities. Still, there is none like Hotel Nirvana that provides a homely, cosy, and comfortable experience for the tourists at a pocket-friendly budget. Cleanliness to serenity, this place is excellent and located in the city's heart for people looking for an escape from busy professional life and want to take pleasure in visiting the marvellous and heritage temples of Khajuraho Chaturbhuj Temple, Lakshmana Temple, and many others.
- Hotel Nirvana Khajuraho Madhya Pradesh is known for its affordable rating, making it a pocket-friendly and cheap hotel in Khajuraho.
- The hotel's location is just perfect because there'd be no delay in reaching the airport or railway station as both of these places are within reach of 5-6 km.
- The bus stand is 1.2 km from Hotel Nirvana Khajuraho.
- Rooms have amenities like a mini-refrigerator, television, and cosy bed.
The restaurant of Hotel Nirvana serves multi-cuisine vegetarian and non-vegetarian options.
- The hotel's travel desk, Ironing, Laundry, and Dry cleaning services,Free WiFi and high-speed internet facilities, the desk service is available 24x7, The swimming pool is one of the significant highlights of Hotel Nirvana Khajuraho Madhya Pradesh.
Popular places near Hotel Nirvana:
Hotel Nirvana Khajuraho Madhya Pradesh is a simple, home-like, and best budget hotel in Khajuraho for travellers seeking tranquillity and fun vacation at Khajuraho. Here are some of the places one can visit while staying at Hotel Nirvana.
The temples are recognized as a world heritage site by UNESCO, and it is also one of the most popular spots amongst tourists. The architecture of the temple is a mix of Hindu and Jain art along with erotic sculptures.
Jungle Safari at Panna Tiger Reserve
If you are into wildlife experience while in Khajuraho and Panna Tiger Reserve is the place to visit. The place comprises 55 tigers and offers a remarkable wildlife experience to tourists.
It is dedicated to God Vishnu and is located in Orchha, MP. Chaturbhuj Temple is a religious site adorned with exquisite art and architecture of Hinduism, making it a must-visit temple for tourists.
Panna Diamond Tour
It is a great place to understand the manufacture of diamonds. For a day trip, it is recommended to take a tour to Panna Diamond Factory, which is 30 km from Khajuraho.
Khajuraho Textiles and Looms
It is one of the must-visit places in Khajuraho for its versatility, good quality, and handmade materials. Clothes like shirts, dresses, blankets are all traditionally handmade by locals of Khajuraho at affordable pricing.
Tour to Orchha
The town of Orchha is known as the capital of Bundela rulers because of its historical importance and beautiful monuments. The Orchha Fort is situated on the bank of Betwa river with a spectacular sight, making it a significant attraction for tourists. There are several historical places in Orchha with extravagant architecture and history. Phool Bagh is a gorgeous garden laden with beautiful and fresh flowers of all kinds and a fountain amidst the greenery. Besides palaces, there are exotic temples such as Raja Ram Temple, Chaturbhuj Temple, Laxminarayan Temple, and others.
Devi Jagdamba Temple
The architecture of this temple is unique in the whole wide world. There are erotic carvings on the top of the temple with the embellishment of different sculptures on the walls and pillars. Comparatively, Devi Jagdamba Temple is smaller than all the other temples of Khajuraho and is known for its significantly beautiful architecture. The temple is open every day for a particular time duration. There is an entry fee for Indians it is Rs. 10, and for foreign tourists, it is Rs.310.
5 Best Restaurant near Hotel Nirvana
Hotel Nirvana serves multi-cuisine at its restaurant at a commendable price, making it the best cheap hotel in Khajuraho. There are several eateries around the hotel serving mouth-watering dishes at budget-friendly prices. The top 5 restaurants near Hotel Nirvana are as follow:
This restaurant serves authentic Indian cuisines to the customers at affordable pricing and is one of the famous restaurants in Khajuraho. The distance between Hotel Nirvana K and Guru Kripa restaurant is just 1.3 km away.
La Bella Italia Restaurant
If you're looking for Italian cuisine, La Bella Italia is the restaurant for you, just 1.3 km from Hotel Nirvana.
A cosy and comfortable café is a perfect place to hang out after a day trip or tour nearby popular attractions. Raja's café serves Indian vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes at a commendable price rate, making it a local spot for tourists.
the Levant by Chandela
One of the lavish restaurants around Hotel Nirvana Khajuraho Madhya Pradesh is the Levant by Chandela, serving Indian, Italian, Chinese, American, Contemporary, and Asian cuisines to the customers at an affordable pricing and excellent customer service.
Pinch of Salt
From breakfast to lunch, every meal is available at Pinch of Salt. The speciality of this restaurant is Indian and Asian cuisine with vegan options as well. Tandoori Chicken is a must-try at Pinch of Salt, just 0.9 km away from Hotel Nirvana.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Restaurant
- - Dining Area
Safety & Hygiene
- - Housekeeping
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Hotel Nirvana, Khajuraho
People Also Ask About Hotel Nirvana
Some of the popular attractions nearby Hotel Nirvana are as follow:
- Khajuraho Temples
- Panna Jungle Safari
- Pandava Waterfall
- Devi Jagdamba Temple
- Khajuraho Textiles and Looms Market
- Nandi Temple
- Raneh Fort
- Bani Sagar Lake
The property amenities are as follow:
- Free parking
- Free WiFi
- Ironing, Laundry, and dry cleaning services
- Swimming pool
- Multi-cuisine restaurant
- Spa and massages centre
- Travel Desk
- 24-hour desk service
- Airport shuttle
The food and drink options available at Hotel Nirvana specialize in multi-cuisine with vegan options.
At Hotel Nirvana, parking is available and accessible for the guests.
Some of the restaurants that are close to Hotel Nirvana are as follow:
- Guru Kripa
- Levantel by Chandela
- Pinch of Salt
- Raja's Café
- Lassi Corner
- La Bella Italia Restaurant
- Badri Seth Marwari Bhoj Restaurant
Yes, free parking is available at Hotel Nirvana.
No, there is no gym at Hotel Nirvana. But certainly, it has a swimming pool which is good exercise as well.
Yes, the hotel has an airport shuttle for the guests.
Hotel Nirvana is located right in the heart of the exotic city of Temples, Khajuraho.
The languages spoken at Hotel Nirvana are English and Hindi.
Yes, there are several historical sites situated near Hotel Nirvana, such as Khajuraho Temples, Pandav Falls, and others.
Yes, the hotel offers travel desk service to the guests to give them an itinerary about Khajuraho at an affordable rate which makes it one of the best budget hotels in Khajuraho.
There are 20 AC and Non-AC deluxe rooms with all the modern amenities to feel comfortable and at home-like experience at Hotel Nirvana.
Yes, there is a swimming pool on the property of Hotel Nirvana for the guests staying.
Yes, the restaurant of Hotel Nirvana serves vegetarian as well as non-vegetarian multi-cuisines to the guests at a pocket-friendly price which is one of the reasons it is a cheap hotel in Khajuraho.