The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Orient Inn
- The Hotel Orient Inn Nagpur Maharashtra is proudly located in Sadar, Nagpur's most prominent retail and commercial district, about 1.5 kilometers from the Nagpur Railway Station and 9 kilometers from the Airport.
- Orient Executive Room, having a 300 sq. ft area with a twin-sized bed, this 3 star hotel in Nagpur is an excellent option to choose when you are looking out for a budget-friendly hotel.
- Room amenities include safety & hygiene, doctor on call, air conditioning, laundry service, housekeeping, free wifi, tv, etc.
- The interiors, with their simplicity, flair, and meticulous attention to detail, reflect the best Indian workmanship and modern design of the hotel Orient Inn Nagpur.
- Hotel Orient Inn has a 24-hour front desk and offers pick-up and drop-off services as well as air/train/bus tickets. A baggage room, conference room, café, and safe-deposit boxes are also available.
The Hotel Orient Inn Nagpur is a new location of exceptional hospitality that will fascinate you, boost your soul, and make you feel like one of the selected few.
The Sai Baba Mandir (6 miles), the Hazrat Baba Sayyad Tajuddin R.A. Dargah (mosque; 9 km), and the Mahalaxmi Jagdamba Mata Mandir Koradi are all worth seeing (12 km).
This 3 star hotel in Nagpur features 24 air-conditioned rooms on four levels. Each room features a phone, an LCD TV, and a private bathroom with hot and cold running water. This Nagpur hotel has 24-hour room and secretarial services, as well as a doctor-on-call service and same-day laundry.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Hotel Orient Inn, Nagpur
People Also Ask About Hotel Orient Inn
Yes, you can stay in this hotel as all the hygienic and safety precautions are followed at this hotel. It is sanitized daily.
Services offered by this luxurious hotel in Nagpur are:
First aid kit
The check-in timing is from 12:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM in the Hotel Orient Inn.
Yes, free car parking is there on the site.
This 3 star hotel features 24 air-conditioned Orient executive rooms.
Maharajbagh Zoo (2 km), Sitabuldi Fort (2 km), Deekshabhoomi (5 km), Ramdham (6 km), Ambazari Lake (7 km), Raman Science Centre (3 km), Jama Masjid (3 km), Masjid Garib Navaz (3 km), and many more are popular sites to explore in Nagpur.
Historical sites closest to Hotel Orient Inn are All Saints' Cathedral (0.2 km) and Sitabuldi Fort (1.7 km).
Yes, this luxury hotel in Nagpur is couple-friendly.
No, there is no swimming pool in this hotel.
Yes, there are restaurants near Hotel Orient Inn.
Some of the nearby restaurants at Hotel Orient Inn Nagpur Maharashtra includes Yoko Sizzlers, Mocha, Hibiscus, Fountain Sizzlers & Bistro, Reds, The Zuree Urban Kitchen, TCK Restaurant, Fionaa Lounge and Restaurant, and many more where one enjoy mouthwatering delicious Chinese, Indian, Thai, Mexican and continental dishes.