- Price Starts At :
- + 264 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 1 x Guests
- 1 x Room
About Hotel Paras Plaza
Hotel Paras Plaza is the best option for people looking for a budget hotel in Rishikesh in the city of Rishikesh, named after Lord Shiva's apparition as Raibhya Rishi, also known as Hrishikesh.
This cheap hotel in Rishikesh is close to all the many tourist attractions and provides the guests staying here with great amenities and is reviewed & rated good on Google.
Highlights of the Hotel
- Paras Plaza is one of Rishikesh's hotels located near the city center and the great river Ganges.
- This hotel offers multiple amenities for the guests like a conference room, air conditioning, multilingual staff, CCTV, reception, parking, seating area, and public restrooms.
- The Paras Plaza offers cozy room amenities like 225 sq. ft and 156 sq. ft rooms; a room accommodates 3 adults, a double-sized bed, TV, balcony/terrace, shared bathroom, wake-up call, bellboy service, room service, and telephone.
- The appliances and furnishing of the rooms of this hotel are great and are maintained as per the comfort of the guests staying here, and there is a mountain view from the rooms.
- The guests at the Paras Plaza can enjoy delicious Indian meals and continental meals at the on-site multi-cuisine restaurant!
Popular Places nearby
The Paras Plaza, a budget hotel in Rishikesh, is located near the city center and many famous tourist spots. Guests staying in this cheap hotel in Rishikesh can explore many tourist spots and temples of Rishikesh. Some places close to the hotel are:-
Goa beach in Rishikesh is a river beach, just like the beaches in Goa, but with cloudy mountains and beautiful forests in the surroundings. It is just 2.2 km away from the Hotel Paras Plaza Rishikesh.
Radha Govinda Temple
Radha Govinda temple is a temple of Lord Krishna and Radha in Rishikesh situated just 1.8 km from the Hotel Paras Plaza Rishikesh.
The Beatles Ashram
The Beatles ashram is also known as the Chaurasi Kutia and is located on the banks of the River Ganges (Ganga). It was established as the Beatles (the band) used to come here and stay. It is located at a distance of 14.4 km from the Hotel Paras Plaza Rishikesh.
Parmarth Niketan Ashram
Attending the Ganga Aarti at Parmarth Niketan Ashram was a surreal experience for the Devotees. It is famous for its beautiful Ganga Aarti.
A beautiful Ashram made in the memory of Swami Vishudhanand, Swarg Ashram is a place where one can go for peace. With Yoga classes and morning prayers, Swarg Ashram is a perfect place to find inner peace.
Best Restaurants nearby
There are many famous restaurants, cafes, and hotels in Rishikesh which serve delicious dishes and drinks. Some good restaurants that are close to the Paras Plaza are mentioned below:-
Sitting Elephant Cafe
Sitting Elephant Cafe is a great restaurant just 1 km away from the Hotel Paras Plaza. It serves fantastic Indian and international continental dishes and snacks, and the ambiance is excellent here!
The forest views Kitchen and Bar.
The forest view kitchen and bar is a well-rated and reviewed Cafe in Rishikesh, which lets one experience splendid dining and drinking. This restaurant is located within 0.1 km from the Hotel Paras Plaza Rishikesh.
Jal Jalebi and Beyond
Jal Jalebi and beyond is a river-view restaurant famous for its great ambiance and expensive but amazingly delicious food! It is only 3.3 km from the Hotel Paras Plaza Rishikesh.
Located at a 12-minute walk from the hotel, Oasis Cafe is a beautiful cafe that offers a great variety of food. With reasonable prices and delicious food, Oasis Cafe should be on one's travel list.
Cafe Amrit Ganga
Cafe Amrit Ganga serves delicious Asian and Indian cuisines along with vegan-friendly dishes.