The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Paras Plaza
Hotel Paras Plaza is the best option for people looking for a budget hotel in Rishikesh in the city of Rishikesh, named after Lord Shiva's apparition as Raibhya Rishi, also known as Hrishikesh.
This cheap hotel in Rishikesh is close to all the many tourist attractions and provides the guests staying here with great amenities and is reviewed & rated good on Google.
Highlights of the Hotel
- Paras Plaza is one of Rishikesh's hotels located near the city center and the great river Ganges.
- This hotel offers multiple amenities for the guests like a conference room, air conditioning, multilingual staff, CCTV, reception, parking, seating area, and public restrooms.
- The Paras Plaza offers cozy room amenities like 225 sq. ft and 156 sq. ft rooms; a room accommodates 3 adults, a double-sized bed, TV, balcony/terrace, shared bathroom, wake-up call, bellboy service, room service, and telephone.
- The appliances and furnishing of the rooms of this hotel are great and are maintained as per the comfort of the guests staying here, and there is a mountain view from the rooms.
- The guests at the Paras Plaza can enjoy delicious Indian meals and continental meals at the on-site multi-cuisine restaurant!
Popular Places nearby
The Paras Plaza, a budget hotel in Rishikesh, is located near the city center and many famous tourist spots. Guests staying in this cheap hotel in Rishikesh can explore many tourist spots and temples of Rishikesh. Some places close to the hotel are:-
Goa beach in Rishikesh is a river beach, just like the beaches in Goa, but with cloudy mountains and beautiful forests in the surroundings. It is just 2.2 km away from the Hotel Paras Plaza Rishikesh.
Radha Govinda Temple
Radha Govinda temple is a temple of Lord Krishna and Radha in Rishikesh situated just 1.8 km from the Hotel Paras Plaza Rishikesh.
The Beatles Ashram
The Beatles ashram is also known as the Chaurasi Kutia and is located on the banks of the River Ganges (Ganga). It was established as the Beatles (the band) used to come here and stay. It is located at a distance of 14.4 km from the Hotel Paras Plaza Rishikesh.
Parmarth Niketan Ashram
Attending the Ganga Aarti at Parmarth Niketan Ashram was a surreal experience for the Devotees. It is famous for its beautiful Ganga Aarti.
A beautiful Ashram made in the memory of Swami Vishudhanand, Swarg Ashram is a place where one can go for peace. With Yoga classes and morning prayers, Swarg Ashram is a perfect place to find inner peace.
Best Restaurants nearby
There are many famous restaurants, cafes, and hotels in Rishikesh which serve delicious dishes and drinks. Some good restaurants that are close to the Paras Plaza are mentioned below:-
Sitting Elephant Cafe
Sitting Elephant Cafe is a great restaurant just 1 km away from the Hotel Paras Plaza. It serves fantastic Indian and international continental dishes and snacks, and the ambiance is excellent here!
The forest views Kitchen and Bar.
The forest view kitchen and bar is a well-rated and reviewed Cafe in Rishikesh, which lets one experience splendid dining and drinking. This restaurant is located within 0.1 km from the Hotel Paras Plaza Rishikesh.
Jal Jalebi and Beyond
Jal Jalebi and beyond is a river-view restaurant famous for its great ambiance and expensive but amazingly delicious food! It is only 3.3 km from the Hotel Paras Plaza Rishikesh.
Located at a 12-minute walk from the hotel, Oasis Cafe is a beautiful cafe that offers a great variety of food. With reasonable prices and delicious food, Oasis Cafe should be on one's travel list.
Cafe Amrit Ganga
Cafe Amrit Ganga serves delicious Asian and Indian cuisines along with vegan-friendly dishes.
- Air Conditioning
- - Air Conditioning
- - Restaurant
- - Wi-Fi
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Hotel Paras Plaza, Rishikesh
People Also Ask About Hotel Paras Plaza
Paras Plaza is a cheap hotel in Rishikesh that serves it with great hospitality and amazing amenities and facilities. Paras Plaza has great services like:-
- Private (attached) bathrooms
- common bathrooms
- wake-up call
- bellboy service
- room service
The check-in time for the Paras Plaza is from 2:00 PM to 9:00 PM. and the check-out time for the Paras Plaza is from 05:30 AM to 12:00 PM. Guests can do early/late check-ins or check-outs after requesting the hotel staff. It is one of the best hotels in Rishikesh that are great at hospitality.
Yes, of course, the Paras Plaza offers a safe, comprehensive, and private parking facility for the people staying here.
Yes, of course, paras plaza assures that all the guests coming here have nothing to worry about; their security and safety are in the hands of the resort, as long as they have valid identification proofs. The resort has a rigorous security system, CCTVs, and vigilant and trained security personnel.
Rishikesh is a beautiful hill station known for the grand Ganges(Ganga) River emerging through its mountains and hundreds of shrines & temples. Some Popular places near Hotel Paras Plaza are mentioned below:-
- Vashishta Gufa- 21.4 km from the hotel
- Goa beach- 2.2 km from the hotel
- Radha Govinda temple- 1.8 km from the hotel
- Laxman Jhula- 5 km from the hotel
- Ram Jhula- 5.1 km from the hotel
- The Beatles ashram- 14.4 km from the hotel
- Neelkanth temple- 25 km from the hotel
Yes, guests can exercise and rejuvenate in the Yoga room during their stay.
Yes, this hotel is situated near the city center of Rishikesh.
Yes, the Hotel Paras Plaza offers free cleaning services to the guests, including housekeeping services for all guests. Laundry service is also available for guests staying here. The products used for cleaning and sanitizing are of the best quality and are selected keeping in mind the precautionary SOP and norms of COVID-19 to ensure the safety and health of the guests and the staff.
Yes, there is a restaurant and a dining area for the guests staying here to have the meals.
This hotel provides two types of rooms for the people to choose from while staying here:-
- Deluxe room
- Executive room with balcony (Mountain View)
Rishikesh is full of religious sites, shrines, temples, and ashrams. The guests staying at The Hotel Paras Plaza can visit these historical sites in Rishikesh:-
- The Beatles Ashram (14.4 km from the hotel)
- Vashishta gufa (21.4 km from the hotel)
- Bharat Temple (900 m from the hotel)
- Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Ashram (13.6 km from the hotel).
No, there is no swimming pool inside the premises of this hotel.