The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Parwati Inn
Hotel Parwati Inn is located in the city's center. The hotel has a friendly, tidy, and bustling neighborhood. As a result, the hotel is well-connected to all locations. In contrast to other inexpensive hotels around, this budget hotel in Jodhpur retains a strong sense of character and charm. The guests feel at home as soon as the visitors walk through the door, and it is a 100% vegetarian hotel.
- The hotel is located 2.5 km away from the railway station.
- The hotel has three types of rooms: Deluxe rooms with AC (168 sq. ft), Deluxe Non-AC rooms of 120 square feet, Deluxe family rooms with beds, Air Conditioning and Luggage Storage, and a fan.
- The Parwati is one of the best hotels in Jodhpur, providing 24-hour Room Service, TV, Newspaper, Telephone, and Attached Bathroom in all rooms.
- In-hotel Pure veg restaurant is available.
- The hotel provides free Wi-Fi service. The hotel has Parking, CCTV, Reception, Fire Extinguishers.
The Hotel Parwati Inn Jodhpur features eight rooms, a party space, and a superb restaurant that serves delicious meals. Guests can choose from Deluxe and Non-AC rooms and accommodations with attached baths, basic bathroom amenities, LED/LCD cable TV. Veg, shudh-satvik food is served in the restaurant of the cheap hotel in Jodhpur, which has a pleasant atmosphere and high-quality food.
Places to visit
Near the Hotel Parwati Inn Jodhpur is a wealth of historical landmarks and tourist attractions. The hotel is only a 30-minute drive from most of Jodhpur's attractions due to the convenient location at the Hotel Parwati.
The Clock Tower, also known as Ghanta Ghar, is a famous landmark in the city. The place is a well-known landmark in the ancient town. In the vicinity of the Sardar Market are tiny lanes that lead to a bazaar that sells vegetables, spices, Indian sweets, fabrics, silver, and handicrafts, among other things. It's a remarkable place to explore.
Umaid Bhawan Palace
The palace is considered to be one of Rajasthan's most magnificent and elite castles. The palace also harbors a rose garden just a 20-minute drive away from the Hotel Parwati Inn Jodhpur. The garden is elaborate with royal treasures and mural paintings.
The Maharaja Jaswant Singh (1638-78) laid the foundations for the fort on this hill. Seven Gateways (pole) of the Fort was very popular back in its time (the Eighth Door Is Hidden). This palace is 30 minutes away from the Hotel Parwati Inn Jodhpur.
The stunning memorial built-in marble is also known as the "Taj Mahal of Marwar," is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Jodhpur.
The central hall is made insole with the temple where puja is also performed. The ritual of worshiping ancestors is prevalent in the Rajput clans.
Rao Jodha Desert Rock Park
The park was established in 2006, in an attempt to restore the natural environment of a wide, rugged wasteland alongside Mehrangarh Fort in Jodhpur.
The Hotel Parwati Inn Jodhpur is a fantastic location, near all delicious and mouth-watering restaurants.
Cafe Coffee Break - CCB Basni
This restaurant is only around 4 minutes' walk from the Hotel Parwati Inn Jodhpur, a budget hotel in Jodhpur. The eatery serves cafes, Italian, Indian, Fast food, Diner. The interior design is stunning, and the outlet also serves vegetarian cuisines.
Valley View Homestay
Situated along the main road from Ranikhet towards Majkhali. The eatery is best for some snacks and coffee. However, the cafe extends the most professional way of cuisine. The restaurant is around 2.4 km from the Parwati, one of the best hotels in Jodhpur.
Foresta Cafe Ranikhet
The Foresta is Located in a secluded area with hills and valleys all around. The cafe serves Chinese food, Fast food, Asian with vegan and vegetarian options. The restaurant is so serene and peaceful, also just 4.7 km from the Hotel Parwati Inn Jodhpur.
Regards - The Family Restaurant in Ranikhet
The family restaurant is best known for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The place is located just 7 minutes from the hotel, and the outlet is favorable for family vacations.
The Grand Turf Pure Vegetarian Family Restaurant
This restaurant is only a few minutes away from the Hotel Vikram Palace and delivers lovely food at a reasonable price. The outlet is best for vegetarians and also for guests willing to try new foods.
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Hotel Parwati Inn, Jodhpur
People Also Ask About Hotel Parwati Inn
The most popular attractions near this budget hotel in Jodhpur are Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Rao Jodha Desert Rock Park, Umaid Bhawan Palace, and Ghanta Ghar.
One popular amenity available at Hotel Parwati are Wi-Fi. This hotel also provides luggage assistance and laundry services. A/C, luggage storage, and regular property disinfection are all available.
Yes, Hotel Parwati has a restaurant.
No, this cheap hotel in Jodhpur does not have a swimming pool.
Hotel Parwati Inn Jodhpur has three types of rooms which are deluxe rooms with AC (168 sq. ft), Deluxe Non-AC rooms of 120 square feet, and Deluxe family rooms.
Yes, Hotel Parwati Inn has a parking facility.