The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Regalia
The Hotel Regalia Tirupati is only 850 m away from Tirupati Bus Stand, making it easily accessible.
The lodging offers 39 planned rooms ordered into 3 classes: Superior Room Twin, Superior Room King, and Suite Rooms.
The lodging offers 24-hour room administration alongside conveniences like flatscreen TV, free toiletries, safe, phone, etc.
Being one of the 3 star hotels in Tirupati, lodging includes a delicious breakfast buffet for every one of its visitors to make the mornings delightful.
Amenities include free Wi-Fi, doctor on call, front work area, meeting rooms, on-site restaurant, etc.
The Hotel Regalia in Tirupati offers an on-site eatery the Olives, a live kitchen café serving vegan Indian food taking your feasting experience to a higher level.
Superior Room Twin offers twin-size beds and easy chairs. Superior Room King offers a twofold bed alongside conveniences like flatscreen TV, a work area, and some more. The Suite Rooms are spread over a space of 450 sq. ft. offering an extra-large bed and a different lounge with a feasting table.
Tirupati Airport is at a helpful distance of 23 km from the property. Being one of the luxury hotels in Tirupati, the retreat likewise offers chargeable air terminal and railroad station pickup administrations.
Lodging Regalia is an ideal mix of exemplary yet contemporary style situated at one of the significant avenues of Tirupati. The lodging is situated at a walkable distance from the APSRTC Bus Stop which is 0.14 km. Tirupati Railway station is merely 1.34 km away.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.