The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Shagun Palace
Hotel Shagun Palace is one of the well-known hotels in the blue city of Jodhpur. Hotel Shagun being one of the nicest hotels in Jodhpur provides various luxurious amenities to the guests during their stay at the hotel. The location of Hotel Shagun, the 3 star hotel in Jodhpur is very convenient and easy to locate for first-time visitors.
- Hotel Shagun Palace Jodhpur is 6.2 km away from the Jodhpur Airport and transportation is easily available.
- There are 12 rooms in the hotel and all of them have comfortable large antique beds with traditional decor and a soothing atmosphere.
- The rooms provide amenities like a tea/coffee maker, a wardrobe, air-conditioning, a desk, a flatscreen TV, and an attached bathroom with both cold and hot water shower facilities.
- ‘The Season’ is the on-site pure vegetarian restaurant that serves North Indian, Continental, and Chinese food.
Hotel Shagun, the luxury hotel in Jodhpur has amenities like luggage storage services, dry cleaning and laundry services, a tour desk, meeting rooms, and banquet halls.
Nearby Places to visit:
Machiya Safari Park:
This biological reserve provides a place to live for a wide variety of plants and animals and is a very adventurous place for people interested in wildlife. The elephant rides here are a must. This is 5.3 km away from Hotel Shagun Palace Jodhpur.
This fort is one of the largest forts in India and depicts the glory and heritage of ancient Jodhpur. It is 4.3 km away from Hotel Shagun Palace. The fort is situated at the top of the hill and hence provides breathtaking views of the city.
This is a man-made lake that was built by Pratap Singh. This is a perfect spot for bird lovers as they can spot Siberian cranes and other birds. This provides the main source for water consumption in Jodhpur and its neighboring cities. This is 6.6 km away from Hotel Shagun.
The Recipe Restaurant:
This is 450 m away from Hotel Shagun, the 3 star hotel in Jodhpur. The restaurant serves North Indian, South Indian, Chinese, and other beverages. Rs. 700 is the approximated cost for two people.
This place is 600 m away from Shagun Hotel, the luxury hotel in Jodhpur. The place serves Continental food, delicious desserts, beverages, and the best coffee. It costs Rs. 850 for two people on average.
This place serves North Indian, Chinese, Italian, Sandwiches, Mughalai, and beverages. It is mainly known for non-vegetarian dishes. This is 700 m away from Shagun, one of the hotels in Jodhpur, and costs around Rs. 550 for two people.
- - Restaurant
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
Safety & Hygiene
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Hotel Shagun Palace, Jodhpur
People Also Ask About Hotel Shagun Palace
Many tourist locations are near the hotel and some of them are Mehrangarh Fort, Sardar Government Museum, Jaswant Thada, Kaylana Lake, Machiya Safari Park, Umaid Bhavan Palace Museum, and many more.
The hotel offers cleaning services like 24-hour room service, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities
Some of the major historical sites situated close to the hotel are Jaswant Thada, Phool Mahal, Mehrangarh Fort, Umaid Bhavan Palace Museum, etc.
The amenities provided by the hotel are a free parking facility, a tour desk to help the guests on their trip, basic cleaning services like dry cleaning and laundry facilities, banquet halls for conducting events & gatherings, fully equipped conference rooms for conducting business meetings, luggage storage facilities, a pure vegetarian restaurant ‘The Season’, CCTV surveillance, and daily housekeeping facility.
No. There is no swimming pool in this hotel in Jodhpur.
Yes. ‘The Season’ is a pure vegetarian restaurant located on the site of the hotel. The place serves delicious North Indian, Continental, and Chinese food. This restaurant is not only popular among tourists, but the localities also prefer this restaurant.
There are two types of rooms available at the hotel namely Deluxe Rooms and Super Deluxe Rooms. All the rooms at the hotel are air-conditioned along with traditional decor and a soothing atmosphere. The rooms are provided with amenities like a wardrobe, a tea/coffee maker, a desk, comfortable large antique beds, a flatscreen TV, and an attached bathroom that has both cold and hot water shower facilities.
Yes. The hotel provides a free parking facility to all the guests at the hotel entire time of their stay.
No. The bathrooms of the rooms in this hotel have a shower facility but not a bathtub.
The average cost to book a room for two people for a night at this hotel as of 2021 is between Rs. 1200 and Rs. 1800.
Guests can check-in at 12:30 PM and check-out at 11:30 AM. Luggage storage services are available which the guests can make use of during early or late check-in or check-out. However, this might be charged additionally based on the availability.
Some of the restaurants are Hari Vedas, Cafe 651, The Recipe Restaurant, and Shadab’s Kebabs.
No. Pets are not allowed to enter the property.
No. The hotel does not have a fitness center or a swimming pool for exercise purposes.
The hotel is within 5 km of the center of the city and makes it simple for the guests to commute.
Yes. The hotel offers paid airport shuttle service to the guests on request and prior information.
The staff at the hotel can fluently communicate in English and Hindi.