The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel The Marigold
Hotel the Marigold Udaipur is located in the heart of the city, just a short walk from the historic City Palace and the tranquil Pichola Lake.
The hotel features 69 guest rooms and suites with ensuite baths, up-to-date technology, and large windows overlooking the pool or garden.
All the rooms are fitted with large windows overlooking lush gardens or our swimming pool.
The on-site restaurant at the Hotel the Marigold in Udaipur offers food sampling, live music, and an exceptional wine list.
The hotel offers guests a lavish stay, with world-class facilities and amenities, as well as personalized service from gracious staff.
Hotel the Marigold Udaipur Rajasthan is a 4 star hotel in Udaipur nestled in the heart of the city. The Marigold is dedicated to making your stay with the hotel relaxing and enjoyable.
Hotel the Marigold is one of Udaipur's most popular destinations for discerning travelers seeking luxury accommodations near all that the city offers. The hotel is only a short walk from the Karan Singh Palace and Fateh Sagar Lake.
Being one of the impressive hotels in Udaipur, the Marigold also offers a stylish restaurant, bar, and lounge, and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. This luxury hotel in Udaipur also has a business center with complimentary printing for those who wish to work during their stay. The hotel also has two conference rooms for those looking to conduct meetings at our hotel.
This 4 star hotel is very close to numerous attractions, including Jaisalmer Fort, Jain Temple, Shilpgram Crafts Village, and several museums. If you are looking for something more relaxing, take a stroll through our beautiful gardens or relax by our pool with a good book.
The Marigold at Udaipur is one of India's most modern hotels, catering to international standards. The hotel offers guests comfortable accommodation in a relaxing atmosphere. The Marigold Hotel in Udaipur caters to local and national dignitaries by providing them with the best services.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.