The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About HOTEL TOKAS
HOTEL TOKAS is an excellent choice for tourists looking for a low-cost, budget-friendly hotel in Neemrana. Janaksinghpura is the place where the Hotel is located. With 86 per cent of our guests recommending it, this Hotel is among the most highly recommended in Neemrana. The Hotel has a 3.9 out of 5 ratings, which is considered good. The Hotel is close to some of Neemrana's most popular tourist attractions as well as other attractions. Among other Neemrana Hotels, this Hotel is quite affordable for everyone.
Hotel Tokas Neemrana, which is 21.1 kilometres from Bawal Railway Station. From there, visitors can take a flight to Indira Gandhi International Airport and hire a local vehicle to get around the city.
Being a cheap hotel, it provides a plethora of amenities, with some of the most prevalent amenities and services accessible in Hotel is
Doctor On Call services
Within the Hotel, there is a restaurant and a coffee shop.
The Hotel has one room type, which is double bed deluxe AC, with Complimentary Breakfast.
And Dinner. The Hotel provides a free cancellation policy.
They serve a variety of exotic North Indian dishes. The cost for two people is Rs.800.
The Hotel provides an end number of facilities like accessible parking facilities, free internet service, Extra Bed (on Request), Extra Mattress (On Request), Help Desk, Hot Water Available, Housekeeping, Laundry Service, Parking Available, Room Service, Sun Deck, wifi Available, Wine Cellars, etc.
It is located on the Delhi-Jaipur highway, which is directly across from the Neemrana bus stop. It is 21.1 kilometres from Bawal Railway Station. From there, visitors can take a flight to Indira Gandhi International Airport and hire a local vehicle to get around the city.
The excellent amenities promoted by the Hotel are air conditioning rooms, laundry service, CCTV surveillance, indoor entertainment, power back facility, dining, outdoor activities, room service, spa, and bonfire facility.
It is a beautiful place in Neemrana that is admired for its elegant presentation and is a great place to go if you want to satisfy your hunger with luscious food. One must go for Butter Chicken, among other things, when dining at this restaurant.
Well known Places near hotel Tokas NEEMRANA:
Being in the Hotel Tokas Neemrana makes the adoring guests stay there with the homely services. However, hotel Tokas is cheap and budget-friendly where one can go. Among other Neemrana hotels, this is the best affordable one, and they give a homely atmosphere. Hotel Tokas is more than a luxurious hotel in Neemrana. Hotel Tokas Neemrana is a prime location for domestic and national tourists to enjoy the history of Neemrana.
Neemrana Fort Palace
The recognized defence of royal residence is, without question, among the most effective tourist destinations in Neemrana Fort. It is extravagant, heartwarming, and full of great amusement. Neemrana Fort Palace is one of the best tourist sites, 7.6 km from the hotel location.
Sariska parcel of land
Sariska, located in the heart of the Aravalli Hills, has been one of the favourite destinations to view in Neemrana. A variety of species, most notably tigers, live in the forests and mountain ranges. That is one of the popular places to visit in Alwar.
Baori is one of the fantastic destinations to travel to on the way to Neemrana. It is a micro-subterranean stepwell that portrays the historical scenario of the town's way of living and the glory of older age.
Bala Quila Or Alwar Fort
Bala Quila is the most established pearl in Neemrana, based on an apex in the Aravalli range. The fifteen Brobdingnagian and 51 minor cliffs add to its attractiveness, making it a piece of design worth watching. Apart from the difficulties involved, you'll be amazed by its beauty; this gigantic defence also provides excellent views of the city.
Vinay Vilas Mahal Or city Palace
The Vinay Vilas Mahal is another engineering masterpiece that gives the visitor a glimpse into the imperial living. Apart from its ground floor, the wide variety of different floors mirror a gallery, which allows you to connect to the sweet executive director factual data and memoirs of the latest memorable moments, as well as the riches of the rulers, trying to make it one of the most efficient places to visit in Neemrana.
Best Restaurants nearby
Incredible cuisine, with a vast selection of modest vegetarian Indian dishes. The title refers to the main contribution, which is why so many tourists slow down for a small meal, whether a South Indian dosa, a North Indian Channa Bhatura, a Delhi Chaat, or maybe a Rajasthani nibble.
If you visit Neemrana, you should go there at least once. Wonderful family complements. A not expensive way of payments, they are polite and friendly, and all staff members respond positively.
The best and cheapest choice for high-quality food. The best thing about this restaurant is that all servers dress up wonderfully and wear neat and clean shrouds.
This restaurant is located on the Delhi-Jaipur highway and serves a limited menu, but the dishes are authentic Japanese in style.
Moti Mahal Delux
This location is ideal for travellers on the Delhi-Jaipur Highway. It is a very affordable place for everyone to visit when they are travelling back to Jaipur. The food they provide is commendable and affordable for everyone.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.