The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Hotel Vintage
Want to experience a stay in a boutique hotel? Book your rooms at Hotel Vintage Zirakpur. It is a 4-star hotel in Chandigarh that offers outstanding amenities to its guests. It is one of the admirable hotels in Chandigarh that is a popular choice for travellers visiting Chandigarh. The hotel is very close to the centre of the city.
- Hotel Vintage Zirakpur, Punjab, is 10.8 km away from Chandigarh Airport and about 12 km away from Chandigarh Railway Station.
- The luxury hotel in Chandigarh has 22 air-conditioned rooms designed in the vintage style and has wooden flooring.
- The rooms have a dressing table, a fireplace, a dressing room, an electric kettle, a flatscreen TV, etc.
- The hotel has an on-site restaurant Vintage Kitchen that serves multi-cuisine food and drinks where the guests can enjoy.
- The hotel offers concierge services, dry cleaning and laundry services, free parking to all the guests, and a 24-hour front desk.
- The Passionate Suites at the hotel are provided with jacuzzis attached with bathrooms.
Popular Places near Hotel Vintage:
Chhatbir Zoo:Chhatbir zoo is situated 5.8 km away from this 4-star hotel in Chandigarh. It is a shelter for various mammals, birds, and reptiles. Lion Safari is one of its significant exhibits.
Japanese Garden:It has many things to visit like Pagoda towers, waterfalls, and a Buddha Idol. This garden is 9.6 km away from Hotel Vintage Zirakpur.
Cactus Garden:It is a conservatory of Cactus and Succulent plants. It is 13 km far from this luxury hotel in Chandigarh.
Leisure Valley:It is 17.7 km away from the hotel and is a beautiful place for people to relax amidst nature and take a break from their busy life.
Rock Garden of Chandigarh:It is a sculpture garden where the structures are entirely built of waste and discarded industrial and home items. It is 17 km away from this hotel.
Best Restaurants Nearby :
Izone Rooftop Restro:The place serves North Indian, Chinese and Mughalai food along with beverages. It is 3.8 km away from Hotel Vintage Zirakpur, Punjab.
Essence Restaurant:It is 4.9 km away from this hotel. It is an all-day dining restaurant with both buffet and a-la-carte options. It is a multicuisine restaurant and serves alcohol as well.
Calri's Cafe & Craft:The place serves North Indian and Lebanese food. It is about 3.7 km away from Hotel vintage, one of the fine hotels in Chandigarh.
Piccante:Piccante is an Italian restaurant that is 9.5 km away from this hotel.
Boathouse Elante:It has a nautical theme decor and is a microbrewery. It is 9.6 km away from the hotel.
- Air Conditioning
- - Air Conditioning
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Electrical Sockets
- - Bar
- - Housekeeping
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Hotel Vintage, Chandigarh
People Also Ask About Hotel Vintage
Many tourist spots are near the Hotel Vintage Zirakpur. They are Chhatbir Zoo, Dhillon Plaza, Cosmo Mall, Decathlon Sports, Elite Premium Spa, Japanese Garden, Cactus Garden, etc.
Hotel Vintage, one of the delightful hotels in Chandigarh, provides free valet parking and complimentary self-parking to guests during their stay.
The historical places closely located to this 4-star Chandigarh are Morni Fort: The Golden Bastions, Fateh Burj, Jayanti Devi Temple, etc.
This luxury hotel in Chandigarh has three types of rooms. They are Premium Rooms, Club Rooms, and Passionate Suites. All the rooms are air-conditioned and are designed with vintage decors. They also have a fireplace, wooden flooring, an electric kettle, a coffee/tea maker, an ironing board, a dressing table, and dressing room, etc.
Premium Rooms have a coffee table, a work desk, a king-size bed, and a cosy armchair.
Club Rooms are extra spacious and have a two-seater sofa. They are also provided with a king-size bed and stylish interiors.
Passionate Suites have ample space for accommodation and have separate living and dining areas. The rooms have a king-size bed and luxurious sofas. They also have a jacuzzi attached with bathrooms and a walk-in closet. For getting more information about the rooms, use the Hotel Vintage Zirakpur contact number from our website.
Yes. The hotel has an on-site restaurant Vintage Kitchen that serves multi-cuisine food and drinks where the guests can enjoy. In addition, there is a bar that plays good music, serves exclusive drinks, and has a vibrant ambience.
No. Hotel Vintage Zirakpur, Punjab, does not have a swimming pool on its premises.
The hotel provides many amenities to the guests during their stay at the hotel. The hotel has 24-hour security, CCTV Surveillance, a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, a concierge service, a free parking service for all the guests, free internet access in all the rooms. The hotel has an on-site restaurant and a bar where visitors can relish the delicious food.
Yes. The Hotel Vintage Zirakpur is couple-friendly and allows unmarried couples to stay here if they show valid ID proof. The hotel takes care of the safety of the teams.
You are allowed to check-in to Hotel Vintage, one of the admirable hotels in Chandigarh, from 2:00 PM and allowed to check-out from the rooms before noon. You can request for early or late check-in or check-out depending on the availability, and you can be charged additionally. There is a luggage service for the guests before check-in and after check-out, and the front desk is open 24/7.
Yes. It is safe to stay at Hotel Vintage Zirakpur during the Covid situation. All the guests in the hotel are supposed to wear masks and sanitize frequently. Anybody who enters the hotel has to get their temperature checked. The guests should share their past travel history of 20 days during their check-in. The hotel environment is kept clean and hygienic, and social distancing must be followed.
The rooms in the Hotel Vintage Zirakpur do not have bathtubs. The passionate Suites are provided with jacuzzis attached with bathrooms.
Yes. The hotel has an on-site bar with a vibrant ambience and good music where the guests can enjoy.
Yes. The guests can avail themselves of dry cleaning and laundry services during their stay at this hotel. In addition, they are also permitted to use the daily housekeeping facility during their stay at the hotel.