- Price Starts At :
- + 590.04 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 1 x Guests
- 1 x Room
About juSTa Sajjangarh Resort & Spa
- The juSTa Sajjangarh Resort & Spa in Udaipur is a resort designed to offer sheer luxury amidst the scenic beauty.
- The resort features eight suites that are designed with sumptuous materials like marble floors and rich fabrics.
- The rooms have been designed to offer a space to relax as well as party.
- Sajjangarh has an in-house chef who prepares local Rajasthani food. Guests can also take advantage of the cookery classes offered by the resort, which will train them in the art of cooking the local cuisine.
- This hotel also features on-site activities like camel rides, trekking, multilingual chef's cooking demonstrations, archery range, and snake shows.
This gem in the Rajasthan is surrounded by some of the sternest natural beauty in India and offers an exquisite experience for its guests. The rooms have been named after the demons who once lived here. The Seven Gates Experience is a fantastic way of discovering the history of this place and experiencing what it was like for those people with a lot of insight into the architecture and design.
The juSTa Sajjangarh Resort & Spa Udaipur offers a range of activities to keep the guests busy. The resort offers camel rides to its visitors. It also offers archery trips, which allow visitors to experience the Rajasthani culture first hand. The resort offers several other activities, including snake shows and cooking classes.
Being one of the luxury resorts in Udaipur, the resort has eight suites available, each decorated with luxurious interiors and marble flooring. Guests can choose to stay in either the Steed Suite, Steed's Stunning Suite, or Steed's Spectacular Suite. All of them are designed to offer contemporary amenities that guests expect from 5-star hotels around the world.