The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Kanchan Villa
Your stay at the Kanchan Villa will immerse you in a world of luxurious comfort. There's a hotel right in the middle of Agra. Kanchan hotel is a budget hotel in Agra that offers a perfect blend of luxury and comfort, as well as modern conveniences unique to other hotels in Agra.
- The hotel is located a 1-minute away from the Agra Railway Station.
- The hotel has Standard AC rooms with beds, tables & chairs, Air Conditioning, Luggage Storage, and a fan.
- They provide 24-hour Room Service, TV, Newspaper, Telephone and Attached Bathroom in all rooms.
- An in-hotel restaurant is available.
- The hotel provides free Wi-Fi service. The hotel has Parking, CCTV, Reception, Fire Extinguishers.
Every guest room in the hotel Kanchan Villa Agra is equipped with a variety of conveniences such as air-conditioning and comfortable beds with clean linens. There is also access to a private bathroom that has a hot/cold water faucet as well as needed toiletries. The cheap hotel in Agra offers a variety of facilities such as a 24-hour front desk as well as a laundry, a doctor on call, and a travel desk as well as Wi-Fi, room service, a security system, and a conference room for business meetings.
Places to visit
All of Agra's tourist sites are within a 15 kilometer radius of Kanchan Villa Agra, so you can sit back, relax, and don't worry about time management.
Everybody understands what this place is all about, therefore no one needs to be introduced. Kanchan Villa Agra is 5.3 miles away from the cheap hotel in Agra. This mausoleum in Agra, India, is made of ivory-white marble and is known as the Taj Mahal. Mumtaz Mahal and Shah Jahan's tombs were built between 1632 and 1707 by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan.
Mehtab, a complex of Charbaghs in Agra, India, is named after a poet from Agra. Flood plains and Agra Fort, which is across the Yamuna River from Taj Mahal, are other potential places. About 12 kilometers from the hotel, a 300-meter-square landscaped garden complex faces the Taj Mahal on the other side of the river.
Red Fort Agra
Old Delhi's Lal Qalah, often known as the Red Fort, is a Mughal fort. As a result of Shah Jahan's efforts in the mid-17th century, it remains a popular tourist attraction even now. In 2007, UNESCO recognized the fort as a World Heritage Site.
A new Taj Mahal Museum has opened at the Western Jal Mahal. A quadrilateral projection on the western wall has two floors. An elevated platform supports the building.
Taj Protected Forest
There is a forest reserve east of the Taj Mahal called the Taj Mahal Forest Reserve. The government has protected it against overdevelopment, as the name implies. There is a significant increase in the value of green cover five kilometers from Kanchan Villa Agra, which is located on Yamuna River banks and close to Taj Mahal.
A cheap hotel in Agra, Kanchan Villa Agra is conveniently positioned in the city's core, making it easy to reach a wide variety of restaurants.
It's a well-kept restaurant with decent food and speedy service. Your family or friends can enjoy a meal at the closest restaurant to your budget hotel in Agra. Visitors to a restaurant that serves a unique cuisine will be able to choose from a broad variety of food options.
This eatery delivers great Indian food without compromising on hygiene. They have world-class chefs that understand the spouses' authentic Indian preferences, making it one of the best restaurants in town.
The Park Restaurant
A restaurant with a unique cuisine that offers a wide selection of dishes is only 6 km away from the hotel.
This eatery provides North Indian specialties within walking distance of the Taj Mahal.
Moon Terrace in Tajganj, one of Agra's finest restaurants, is a great place to eat in the evening. The hotel arrangement was smart and the staff was very friendly because the hotel's owner is Japanese.
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
Safety & Hygiene
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Kanchan Villa, Agra
People Also Ask About Kanchan Villa
It is not much safe to stay in Agra during the current pandemic
Services provided at the hotel are a 24-hour front desk as well as a laundry, a doctor on call, and a travel desk as well as Wi-Fi, room service, a security system, and a conference room for business meetings.
This budget hotel in Agra has normal check-in and check-out times are 1:00 PM and 11:00 AM, respectively.
Yes, This cheap hotel in Agra has a parking space like other Hotels in Agra.
Debit/Credit card and cash payment modes are accepted at the hotel.
The hotel in Agra has one type of room that is Standard AC rooms.
Yes, the Kanchan hotel in Agra has a restaurant.
No, the Kanchan hotel in Agra does not have a swimming pool.
Some popular attractions near the hotel are the Taj Mahal, Mehtab Bagh, and Taj Museum.
There are historical sites nearby, such as the Taj Mahal and Mehtab Bagh, so yes, they are nearby. Visit the Taj Mahal's museum and protected woods, as well as the Taj Mahal itself. From the Taj Yamuna viewpoint, you can see the Taj Mahal and the Yamuna river, which provides for a great photo opportunity.