The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About KC Residency, Katra
KC Residency is located in the picturesque landscapes of the city of Katra. It offers great luxuries to its customers. All necessary amenities for the customers are facilitated at this 4 star hotel in Katra. The building is well-maintained and lavishly furnished. It has a comforting yet elegant ambiance that ensures its customers a pleasurable stay!
Highlights of the Hotel
- Located amidst the picturesque landscapes of Katra, KC Residency is 1.6 km away from the railway station and 1 km away from the Katra bus stand.
- The hotel has 57 total rooms, all fitted with air conditioning, refrigerators, flatscreen television, ensuite bathrooms with walk-in showers, complimentary toiletries, hairdryer, and bathrobes on request.
- The hotel has two restaurants and a lounge- the restaurant ‘Darpan,’ the roof-top open restaurant ‘Upvan’ and the lounge area called ‘Milan.’ They provide delicious food, including snacks.
- Some of the remarkable amenities provided here are Spa and the fitness center, indoor and outdoor sports along with the children’s playground, a library, and even the opportunity for horse riding.
- The hotel has a lush green garden where one can do Yogasan or celebrate weddings and ring ceremonies. This place is ideal for morning or evening walks to relax and breathe in the fresh air amidst the soothing greenery.
KC Residency Katra brings its customers a royal feel with its exceptional service and fancy amenities. The staff at the hotel is very polite and ever-ready to cater to the customers when in need.
The hotel’s rooms are grand and stylish, fitted with significant amenities that make the guests feel at ease during their stay. There are four types of rooms facilitated with the best amenities at this luxury hotel in Katra. They are the deluxe room, super deluxe room, deluxe suite, and premium room. In addition, many recreational activities are also made available for the guests to ensure their entertainment.
The check-in time for this hotel in Katra is from noon and the check-out time is until 11 am.
Popular Places near Clarks Inn Suite
If you are planning to visit Katra, then visiting Vaishonodevi must be the first reason. The Vaishnodevi temple, nestled among the Trikuta Mountains, is dedicated to the deity Durga. Millions of people travel from various places for the goddess’ blessings. It makes it one of the most visited pilgrimage centers of India.
At a distance of 3 km from the temple of Mata Vaishnodevi sits the Bhairon Temple. It is on the adjacent hill to Trikuta at the height of 2017 meters. One visiting Vaishnodevi must know that the yatra for Mata Vaishnodevi’s blessing is only considered complete once they pay homage at the Bhairon temple. Tourists can take the cable-car ride to reach this destination.
Ardh Kuwari Cave.
It is a highly recommended tourist site near KC Residency Katra, also known as Hathi Mattha, as its majestic architectural shape resembles the head of an Elephant. The history of this place astonishes and amazes the tourists as Mata Vaishnodevi meditated here for nine months before beheading Bhairav Nath in her Mahakali avatar.
One of the closest tourist destinations from KC Residency Katra is the holy site of the Banganga Temple. It is settled at the bank of the sacred river Ganges. With a glorious view of the hilly landscape and an engaging historical legend, it serves as one of the best places to visit in Katra.
The lush greenery of the valley and its closer, short route to the Vaishnodevi temple makes Himkoti a famous tourist destination. Standing high up in the clouds with the chilly wind of Jammu offers the devotees a great time for relaxation as there is no rush of horses and a panoramic view of the city’s scenic beauty. Restaurants and medical care are also available at this spot. This destination is being developed to have a lovely garden, an artificial lake, and a meditation center.
Best Restaurants Nearby
It is a posh restaurant with 5 out of 5 ratings, ranking 1st in Italian restaurants of Katra and 9 out of 28 restaurants in the locality of this 4 star hotel in Katra. It serves Italian, Chinese, Indian and Asian cuisine. The furnishings of the restaurant are appealing to all customers, and the food is satisfying as well.
Madhuban ranks number 1 out of 28 restaurants near KC Residency Katra, with a 4.5 rating out of 5. The cuisine consists of Indian, Asian, and International foods. It is vegetarian-friendly. It is a highly recommended and popular restaurant in the locality.
This restaurant serves Chinese cuisine, fast food, street food along with Indian and Asian cuisine. It has 3.5 ratings and ranks 7th in 28 restaurants. People looking for a change from their daily Indian cuisine can try some Chinese dishes here in the vicinity of KC Residency.
Manorajan Dahaba ranks 3rd in 28 restaurants. This place offers good food and prompt service. It is vegetarian-friendly and also has vegan options. They serve Indian and Asian cuisine at this restaurant.
Pooja Vaishno Dhaba.
It has 4 out of 5 ratings and a 6th ranking out of 28 nearby restaurants to this luxury hotel in Katra. A vegetarian-friendly cuisine is served at this restaurant. It is well maintained, and the food is appetizing as well.
- Air Conditioning
- - Air Conditioning
- - Luggage Storage
- - Wi-Fi
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
People Also Ask About KC Residency, Katra
Yes, KC Residency offers multiple business services, such as making conference facilit
KC Residency offers the guests luxurious amenities such as a cozy lounge area, a multi-cuisine restaurant next to the lush green gardens, and another open-roof restaurant that beholds the enchanting view of the Trikuta mountains. The hotel has a beautiful sunken garden that provides Yoga facilities and ceremonies like weddings and birthday parties. It also has a spa and provides business services.
The hotel has not one but two restaurants and a lounge. The restaurant ‘Darpan’ looks over the beautiful green lawn of the hotel and serves a multi-cuisine breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The roof-top open restaurant ‘Upvan’ serves sizzlers and barbeques during the evenings for their guests to replenish their energy after a long touring day. The lounge area is called ‘Milan,’ where refreshing beverages are served, and the guests can gather and have a nice chat while basking in the comforting ambiance of the lounge.
It is a 4 star hotel in Katra, with great customer ratings. 4 out of 5 total ratings, where location and cleanliness have a score of 4.5 out of 5 and a score of 4 for service and value of the hotel. It ranks 12th out of 135 hotels in Katra.
The KC Residency has four types of rooms facilitated with luxuries amenities. They are the deluxe room, super deluxe room, deluxe suite, and premium room.
Of course, KC Residency has a free parking facility along with self or valet parking and a secured parking garage.
Some hot tourist destinations close to KC Residency are Yaishnodevi, Bhairon Temple, Ardh Kuwari Cave, Banganga Temple, and Himkoti.
As a luxury hotel in Katra, the hotel offers the best room amenities for its guests. These differ depending upon the type of room one has selected. Some of them are air conditioning, refrigerators, flatscreen television, ensuite bathrooms with walk-in showers, complimentary toiletries, hairdryer, and bathrobes on request.
KC Residency Katra has two restaurants and a lounge. The restaurant ‘Darpan’ serves a multi-cuisine breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The roof-top open restaurant ‘Upvan’ serves sizzlers and barbeques during the evenings. The lounge area is called ‘Milan,’ where refreshing beverages are served in the comforting ambiance of the lounge. The guests have a breakfast option from Indian, American, buffet, or À la carte.
The deluxe room is furnished in shades of cream and brown, which gives the guests a home-like feeling. Some room amenities are air conditioning, minibars, flatscreen television, a desk, a heating facility on request, internet connection, a dressing area, ensuite bathrooms with walk-in showers, complimentary toiletries, and a hairdryer and bathrobes on request.
The super deluxe rooms have been fitted with comforting and entertaining equipment consisting of air conditioning, tea/coffee maker, a minibar, a flatscreen television, a desk, a heating facility on request, internet connection, a dressing area, and ensuite bathrooms with walk-in showers, complimentary toiletries, a hairdryer and bathrobes on request.
The fashionably decorated premium rooms have air conditioning, a refrigerator, tea/coffee maker, a minibar, a flatscreen television, a desk, a heating facility on request, internet connection, a dressing area and ensuite bathrooms with walk-in showers, complimentary toiletries, a hairdryer and bathrobes on request.