- Price Starts At :
- + 164.76 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 1 x Guests
- 1 x Room
About KSTDC Hotel Mayura Nisarga Pearl Valley
The most lavish lodging experience anticipates you here at Mayura Hotels. KSTDC Hotel Mayura Nisarga Pearl Valley is located near Muthyala Maduvu and 5 km from Anekal. The little, comfortable inn has 4 twofold bedrooms and an eatery to cause the visitors to feel at home. See water tumbling from the valley like pearls and sprinkling on the rocks like music. Everything looks so wonderful. See this at Muthyala Maduvu, situated close to Anekal and 40 km from Bengaluru.
- The hotel is located close to Muthyala Maduvu and 5 km from Anekal.
- Being one of the budget resorts in Bangalore, the hotel offers 4 cozy and comfortable twofold bedrooms.
- Each room is ornamented with present-day conveniences, for example, free Wi-Fi, charging focuses, contemporary restrooms, espresso/tea producer, TV with link availability, and a review table.
- The property is one of the best 3 star resorts in Bangalore and provides an on-site restaurant that serves mouthwatering food.
- The hotel also offers amenities like free valet parking, a large swimming pool, free wifi, etc.
KSTDC Hotel Mayura Nisarga Pearl Valley Bangalore offers every visitor, family, and gathering of companions sumptuous convenience, warm neighborliness, and enticing food. One can enjoy their vacation and loosen up their spirits. The most excessive inn experience anticipates you here at Mayura Hotels.
Places to visit
One of the renowned fascinations in Cubbon Park is The Bangalore Aquarium, which is the second biggest aquarium in India.
Lalbagh Botanical Garden
The nursery highlights uncommon plants of French, Persian and, Afghani origin and has accomplished the situation with a Government Botanical Garden.
A portion of the eye-popping visions of the two-level rock royal residence incorporates the braced pinnacles, castle grounds, assembly hall, and other compositional components of Tudor and Scottish structures. Roman curves welcome its guests at the passageway.