The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About La Vie Woods (No Stags Allowed)
La Vie Woods Goa is a beautiful property from where one can see the blue sea in every part of the hotel. This is one of the finest 3 star hotels in Goa and offers a wide range of amenities to the guests during their stay to make it memorable. Being one of the most loved hotels in Goa, this is very close to many of the major tourist spots in North Goa.
La Vie Woods is 40 km away from the Dabolim Airport, Goa.
The rooms are log cabins, and there are a total of 22 log cabins in the hotel.
All the rooms have a minibar, a flatscreen TV, air-conditioning, a balcony on the first floor that overlooks the pool, a private front yard, a green patio, and an attached bathroom.
This is one of Goa's most renowned budget hotels and has two dining options, one being a poolside restaurant.
The amenities offered by the hotel are an outdoor swimming pool with a dedicated kids' pool, an on-site game zone where one can play snooker or pool, a travel counter that assists guests on their tour and helps them hire vehicles, and a free parking facility.
Nearby places to visit:
This beach is 400 m away from La Vie Woods Goa. This is popular among tourists as water activities are available at this beach. Some water activities available here are jet ski riding, motorboat ride, surfboarding, parasailing, etc. The safety of the guests during the activities is ensured.
The most famous beach in Nort Goa is Baga Beach, which is 1.5 km away from La Vie Woods. The beach is suitable for playing in the water and shopping as multiple stalls on the shore sell varieties of items.
This is a very well-known fort in Goa and is very popular among Bollywood actors as this is a perfect spot where a lot of movies have been shot. This beautiful fort looks over Vagator Beach and is 9.1 km away from one of the finest budget hotels in Goa.
Harry’s Bar & Restaurant:
This place has a nice ambiance and serves North Indian, Continental, and Seafood. They also serve alcoholic drinks and beverages. It approximately costs Rs.1000 for two people. This is 280 m away from La Vie, one of the 3 star hotels in Goa.
Infantaria Restaurant & Bar:
This restaurant serves North Indian, Italian, Continental, and authentic Goan food. Dutch Truffle Cake, Cinnamon rolls, and Chicken Lasagna are the specialty here. It costs around Rs.800 for two people and is 450 m from La Vie, one of the hotels in Goa.
Lavash Armenian Restaurant:
This is a fancy place with great decor and ambiance, which attract the guests. They serve American and Middle East cuisine along with alcoholic drinks. It offers both indoor and outdoor seating, and the average cost for two people is Rs.900. This is 700 m away from Hotel La Vie.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to La Vie Woods (No Stags Allowed), Goa
People Also Ask About La Vie Woods (No Stags Allowed)
Yes. The hotel offers rooms to unmarried couples if they display valid ID proof.
The hotel offers many amenities like an outdoor swimming pool with a separate children's pool, a games zone where guests can play snooker and pool, a multicuisine restaurant on-site called 'Clove,' another poolside restaurant, a garden, a travel counter that helps guests to plan their trip and hire vehicles, a free parking facility, and cleaning services.
Yes. The hotel has an outdoor swimming pool where the guests can relax. It also has a children's pool for the kids to enjoy.
Yes. The on-site multicuisine restaurant is called 'Clove.' It serves various cuisines starting from local dishes to international delicacies. It provides outdoor seating under a four-postered shamiana setting. Another on-site restaurant is a poolside restaurant that serves lip-smacking dishes.
No. The bathrooms of this hotel do not have a bathtub, but they have a shower. The bathrooms have both hot and cold running water.
The hotel has rooms that are log cabins. There are 22 log cabins on the entire property, and all the rooms have a green patio, a private front yard, and a balcony on the first floor that overlooks the pool & the sea. The other amenities in the rooms are a king-size bed, air-conditioning, a minibar, a tea/coffee maker, a flatscreen TV, and an attached bathroom with a shower and other essential toiletries. For more information, use the La Vie Woods Goa contact number on our website.
Yes. The hotel provides a free parking facility to all its guests during their entire stay at the hotel.
Many major tourist spots close to the hotel are Chapora Fort, Baga Beach, Calangute Beach, Anjuna Beach, Tibetan Market, Candolim Beach, and others. The La Vie Woods Goa address is on our website.
The restaurants close to this hotel are Harry's Bar & Restaurant, Ocean Restaurant Calangute, Octopus Shack, Infantaria Restaurant & Bar, Lavash Armenian Restaurant, and others.
Like all the other hotels, La Vie also offers cleaning services like housekeeping, dry cleaning, and laundry daily. The guests can avail these services anytime during their stay.
The guests are allowed to check-in at 12 PM and check-out at 10 AM. However, they can
request for early or late entry or exit depending on the availability for which additional charge might be applied.
The hotel has a swimming pool where the guests can take a few laps, but the hotel does not house a specific fitness center or a gym.