The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Ladakh Continental
Ladakh Continental hotel surrounds by stunning mountains and artistic monasteries, and one can indulge in Tibetan-Buddhist culture and arts. The hotel features a warm and Colonial-style architecture with intricately designed balconies. The adventure seekers can opt for breath-taking Nubra valley safaris, photographic monastery tours, camps near Pangong lake, Treks and skiing trips in Ladakh, etc.
Highlights of The Hotel
- The 3 star hotel in Leh locates at a serene location on the Old Road, just 5 minutes away from Leh Palace.
- The 16 Deluxe rooms are spacious and modern, with a beautiful mountain view attracting families, leisure travelers, trekkers, etc.
- The rooms include free Wi-Fi, luxurious mountain view, 24-hour room service, laundry, housekeeping, LED TVs, etc.
- The charming restaurant features Ladakhi wooden paneling and decor that serves delicious local delicacies and international cuisine.
- The hotel offers free parking, free Wi-Fi, an on-site restaurant, open-terrace, lawn, airport transfers, children's play area, rental bicycles, room service, etc.
The Luxury hotel assists with tours and packages around Leh, Ladakh, Pangong Lake, Nubra, Markha, and more. The nearest airport to Ladakh Continental Hotel is Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport is 3.3 km away from one of the luxury hotels in Leh.
The hotel offers exquisite services like airport transfers, rental bicycles, tours, packages, free parking, free Wi-Fi, disinfection, sanitizer dispensers, wheelchair facilities, etc.
5 Popular Places near Ladakh Continental hotel
Ladakh Continental nestles on the Old Road in Leh nearby a few of the significant landmarks in history. The hotel ensures an authentic Ladakhi experience in the Himalayas as it offers packages like the Travel and Photography package, Leh Nubra Pangong package, Markha Valley, and more.
Khardung La- 37.8 km from the hotel, the world's highest pass, is a snowy paradise with a panoramic view of the Karakoram ranges.
Shanti Stupa- The hotel is 4 km from the white-domed marble shrine featuring ancient Buddha relics and blessings from the Dalai Lama.
Spituk Gompa- One of the most comfortable Hotels in Leh is 7.5 km from the peaceful monastery that holds a giant Kali statue celebrated every year at the Gustor festival in Leh.
Sankar Gompa- The 3 star hotel in Leh is just 2.6 km offers the travelers murals and paintings of effigies of Buddha, guardians of the four quarters of Heaven, the wheel of life, and more.
Zorawar Fort- Hotel Ladakh Continental is 2.1 km from the charming fortress featuring warm lights, sunflower patches, a comfortable atmosphere, a unique collection of stamps, and treasures of former rulers.
5 Best Restaurant Nearby
Beautiful mountains surround Ladakh Continental hotel, and the Leh Main Bazaar is just minutes away from the highly-rated restaurants around. The open terrace restaurant offers a stunning view of the mountains while you relish piping hot food.
The Tibetan Kitchen- Just 900 m from the hotel, the charming restaurant serves Chinese, Indian, Tibetan hearty meals with vegetarian options.
Bodhi Greens- Serving Indian, International, Asian, Middle Eastern, Tibetan, and vegan cuisine. The establishment is just 800 m from Hotel Ladakh Continental and features an open terrace restaurant with a stunning mountain view.
Chopsticks Noodle Bar- The hotel is 800 m from the family-friendly restaurant serving Chinese, Indian, Asian, Thai, Indonesian, Tibetan, Fusion cuisine.
Lamayuru Restaurant- 800 m from the hotel, the eatery serves delicious Indian, Tibetan, International, and Asian menus.
Gesmo Restaurant- One of the Luxury hotels in Leh is 800 m from the charming joint serving Italian, Indian, Pizza, Fast food, and Tibetan delicacies.
- - Restaurant
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as an Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re traveling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once the booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concerns. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Ladakh Continental, Leh Ladakh
People Also Ask About Ladakh Continental
The Continental is close to a few of the most loved tourist sites. The tourists can walk to the vibrant Main Bazaar to shop local goodies and the renowned Prayer Wheel to chant prayers alongside monks.
Khardung La- 37.8 km from the hotel, the world's highest motorable pass, is a snowy paradise featuring a heavenly view of the Karakoram ranges.
Shanti Stupa- The hotel is 4 km from the charming monastery blessed by the Dalai Lama and features ancient Buddha relics.
Spituk Gompa- The 11th-century peaceful shrine is 7.5 km from the hotel and features a giant Kali statue.
Hall of Fame- 5.1 km away, the museum pays tribute to the brave Indian Army soldiers by featuring weapons, exhibits, documentation, and a souvenir shop.
Leh Palace- 1.2 km from the hotel, the former royal abode is built at an elevation offering the most scenic view of the Leh city and highlands.
Yes, the hotel has free parking facilities on the premises.
Yes, the 3 star hotel in Leh locates 0.9 km away from the center of Leh.
Yes, the hotel offers excellent dry cleaning, laundry, housekeeping services, 24-hour room service, and sanitizer dispensers.
Yes, this hotel is known for its beautiful surrounding monasteries, palaces, and tourist attractions. The hotel assists with tours and packages like photography tour, treks, and Pangong Lake stay.
Leh Palace- 1.2 km from the hotel, the former royal abode is built at an elevation offering a panoramic view of the Leh city and highlands from the terrace.
Zorawar Fort- The fortress adorns charming lights, a unique stamp collection, ancient treasures of dynasties and is 2.1 km from the hotel.
Spituk Gompa- The lovely monastery has a serene atmosphere, a stunning view, and the renowned Kali statue. The hotel is just 7.5 km from the 11th-century marvel.
Sankar Gompa- 2.6 km from the hotel, the artistic monastery is one of the famous monasteries around Leh. The monastery adorns murals and paintings of effigies of Buddha, guardians of the four quarters of Heaven, the wheel of life, and more.
Yes, among various luxury hotels in Leh, the Continental offers a charming restaurant with a Ladakhi interior, open-terrace, and serves regional, seasonal delicacies and Internation cuisine.
No, the hotel does not offer a swimming pool for the guests.
The hotel has one type of spacious room. The Deluxe room offers modern amenities and a stunning mountain view. Book the luxurious hotel now for a relaxing and safe getaway in the Himalayas.
Yes, one of the best hotels in Leh has a well-trained staff that wears safety gear and masks. The hotel ensures regular disinfection of the premises and adheres to mandatory COVID-19 protocols. The hotel checks body temperature and provides sanitizers. The hotel features sanitizer dispensers and practices social distancing.
Ladakh Continental offers excellent free Wi-Fi, free parking, airport transfers, in-house restaurant, open terrace, tours, packages, lawn, housekeeping, 24-hour room service, dry cleaning, laundry, etc.
The Check-In time begins at noon and, the Check-Out time starts from 09.00 AM.
The guests can easily make payments via Cash, Master Card, Visa Card, Debit Cards, and Credit Card.