The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Lakeside Inn Ratanada
Lakeside Inn Ratanada Jodhpur is an ancestral home that is converted into a modern-day hotel by the owners themselves and is available for the accommodation of guests. Being one of the nicest hotels in Jodhpur, the hotel is fully equipped with all the basic amenities required and provides a comfortable stay to the guests. Lakeside Inn, one of the finest 3 star hotel in Jodhpur is located very close to many of the wonders in the city.
- Lakeside Inn Ratanada is at a distance of 3 km from the Jodhpur Airport making it very simple for the guests to travel.
- The rooms of the hotel depict the elegant charm of the city and have wall and ceiling paintings of Rajasthan, Rajasthani Art, and have delightful furniture.
- The rooms of the hotel are provided with an electric kettle, a tea/coffee maker, a wardrobe, a flatscreen TV, large windows, and an attached bathroom.
- The in-house restaurant at the hotel serves a Continental breakfast.
Lakeside Inn, one of the luxury hotel in Jodhpur provides amenities like a 24-hour front desk, room service, a free wireless internet connection, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities.
Nearby Places to visit:
Umaid Bhawan Palace Museum:
The architecture of the palace is mesmerizing and shows the culture and heritage of the history of the blue city. The museum has a display of vintage cars, vintage clocks, miniature paintings, artistic murals, and pictures of Art-Deco interiors of the palace. This is 1.3 km away from Lakeside Inn Ratanada.
Being one of the largest forts and India and the epitome of glory and heritage, this fort is a must-visit in Jodhpur. It is 3.1 km away from Lakeside Inn Ratanada Jodhpur. The fort is located at the hilltop and provides breathtaking views of the city.
Balsamand Lake: 6.4
Balsamand Lake is an artificial lake in Jodhpur that is a very well-known picnic spot for families and friends to have a good time. The banks of the lake hold a summer palace and a beautiful garden. This is 6.4 km away from Lakeside Inn, one of the best 3 star hotel in Jodhpur.
This is a vegetarian restaurant that serves Rajasthani cuisine, North-Indian, Chinese, Italian, and beverages. The average cost is Rs. 800 for two people. This is 0.2 km away from Lakeside Inn, the luxury hotel in Jodhpur.
On The Rocks:
This is a fancy restaurant featuring wooden chairs and an artistic decor that serves delicious Chinese and North Indian dishes. The restaurant has both indoor and outdoor dining areas. The place also serves alcohol and is 1.3 km away from Lakeside Inn.
The place has a peppy decor and serves Italian, Chinese, Seafood, Continental, and amazing desserts. The cafe has a rooftop seating arrangement and provides great views. This is 1.5 km away from Lakeside, one of the hotels in Jodhpur.
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
Safety & Hygiene
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Lakeside Inn Ratanada, Jodhpur
People Also Ask About Lakeside Inn Ratanada
This hotel is located very close to the city’s center and hence has many tourist attractions nearby. Some of them are Kaylana Lake, Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Machiya Safari Park, Balsamand Lake, Mandore Gardens, Umaid Bhawan Palace Museum, and many more.
The hotel provides many amenities like a terrace that provides great views, a 24-hour tour desk to assist the guests in their trip, daily housekeeping, dry cleaning, laundry services, an on-site restaurant that serves food in a-la-carte method, a lobby, and free wireless internet connection.
Yes. The hotel has a restaurant on-site that serves a continental breakfast. It also serves food in an a-la-carte method.
No. The hotel does not have a common swimming pool on its premises.
The three types of rooms available are Deluxe Double Rooms, Deluxe Rooms with a view, and King room with a lake view. All the rooms have a contemporary and elegant design and chic furniture that pleases the guests. The rooms are air-conditioned and are provided with an electric kettle, large windows with views, a tea/coffee maker, premium bedding with soft linens, a wardrobe, a desk, a flatscreen TV, a minibar, and an attached bathroom fitted with a shower and other necessary toiletries.
Yes. The hotel provides a free parking facility to the guests staying at the hotel during their stay.
Many historical sites are located close to this hotel. Some of them are Mehrangarh Fort, Phool Mahal, Jaswant Thada, and Umaid Bhawan Palace Museum.
The hotel is 3km away from the center of the city Jodhpur and is at a very convenient location for the guests to reach the property and roam around the city.
The check-in is at 12:00 PM and chec0out is around 11:30 AM. The hotel provides a luggage storage facility in case of early or late check-in and check-out which may cost additionally depending on the availability.
The price to book a room at the hotel as of 2021, for two people per night might range between Rs. 1500 and Rs. 2800.
The hotel offers daily housekeeping services along with laundry and dry cleaning services during the stay of the guests.
The staff at the hotel can efficiently communicate in English and Hindi.
Yes. The hotel provides a paid airport shuttle service with prior information.
The hotel does not have a fitness center but has a terrace and a garden where the guests can practice yoga and other exercises during the early morning.
No. The rooms of the hotels have an attached bathroom that is fitted with a shower but not a bathtub. The bathroom also has other necessary toiletries.