The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Le Grand Hotel
- Le Grand Hotel Haridwar Uttarakhand is located near Chandi Devi Temple at a distance of 3.2km away.
- The hotel comprises 32 well-designed rooms.
- A TV, refrigerator, free wifi, air conditioning, intercom, newspaper, attached bathroom, chair, etc are the room's facilities.
- The Hotel Le Grand hosts a multi-cuisine restaurant with a top menu.
- There are many amenities at this property such as a Seating area, conference room, banquet, wheelchair accessibility, CCTC, 24-hour front desk, electronic keycard, etc.
The Hotel Le Grand is located in the Ranipur More district, right in the heart of the city. It has 32 well-appointed and elegant rooms with cutting-edge amenities. Le Grand also has first-rate eating and banqueting facilities. The "Taj Banquet" and "Conference Hall" function areas are perfect for organizing social gatherings or events, business meetings, conferences, and so on.
The on-site multi-cuisine restaurant "Host" serves a variety of vegetarian dishes for breakfast, lunch, and supper. The chefs will pamper your taste buds and leave you wanting more with genuine Indian cuisine and delectable continental meals. While perusing the large menu, take a seat in the cozy eating room. Le Grand is an excellent choice for a business or leisure vacation to Haridwar. The warm hospitality and high sanitary standards will ensure that your stay at Le Grand is one you will remember and return for.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Le Grand Hotel, Haridwar
People Also Ask About Le Grand Hotel
Banquet hall and conference room are offered by the hotel Le Grand.
No, unmarried couples are not allowed at hotel Le Grand.
The seating area, conference room, banquet, CCTC, 24-hour front desk, electronic keycard, etc are the popular amenities of this 3 star hotel in Haridwar.
No, there are no pools at Haridwar's Le Grand.
No, there is no bathtub available at hotel Le Grand.
Yes, the hotel hosts a multi-cuisine restaurant at Hotel Le Grand.
Customers have rated Le Grand as 4.2 out of 5.
Deluxe Room, Suites Rooms, and Executive Room are the types of rooms available at Le Grand.
Yes, there is a parking facility available at Hotel Le Grand.
Yes, there is a free parking facility available by hotel Le Grand.
Ganga Aarti at Haridwar, Mansa Devi Temple, and Chandi Devi Temple are the popular attractions to this 3 star hotel in Haridwar.
Breakfast, Special Diet, Kids Meals, Wine/Champagne, etc are food and drinks options at this budget hotel.
The Patio, Mathura Walo ki Pracheen Dukan, and Hoshiyarpuri are some restaurants near this budget hotel.
Laundry and Dry Cleaning Services are provided by the Le Grand.
The nearby historical site is Vishnu Ghat at the hotel Le Grand.
English and Hindi languages are spoken by the staff at Hotel Le Grand.