The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Lemon Tree Hotel Alwar
Lemon Tree Hotel Alwar is located in the historic city of Alwar, just a few minutes drive away from the Sariska Tiger Reserve. Guests of this hotel in Alwar have easy access to explore what the city of Alwar has to offer. The facilities and amenities available at this 4 star hotel in Alwar make it suitable for both leisure and business travelers.
- The Lemon Tree Hotel is just a 15 minutes drive from the Alwar Railway station.
- Hotel Lemon Tree features 40 fully furnished rooms and suites.
- All the rooms have high-speed internet, Tea/Coffeemaker, TV, an Attached bathroom, a desk, and a chair.
- Lemon Tree features a 24x7 multi-cuisine coffee shop, ‘Citrus’. A delicious and wholesome breakfast buffet is served daily.
- The hotel offers a plethora of facilities like a Fitness Center, Business Center, Wi-Fi, Transportation, Banquet and In- house Restaurant, and Bar.
Lemon Tree Hotel Alwar Rajasthan is close to the city's must-see attractions and transit points. The hotel is just a few kilometers away from the National Highway and 25 minute drive away from Sariska Tiger Reserve. This luxury hotel in Alwar boasts Wi-Fi, Gym, Business Center, Banquet, Parking, an In- house restaurant, and a bar. The hotel offers a wide array of popular dishes and beverages.
Popular Places Near Lemon Tree Hotel Alwar
While enjoying your comfortable stay at Lemon Tree Hotel Alwar Rajasthan you can visit the city's must-see attractions and popular places. Here are some of those places:
Sariska National Park: The park is among the most visited National Park in the country and the most famous tourist spot in Alwar. Sariska National Park is a 25-minute drive away from this hotel.
Siliserh Lake: The lake was constructed by Maharaja Vinay Singh in 1845 AD for supplying water to the homes of Alwar. Siliserh Lake is partly inhabited by crocodiles.
Bala Quila: The fort is also known as Alwar Quila. Bala Quila is considered the oldest building of Alwar and is just 15 driveway from Lemon Tree Hotel Alwar Rajasthan.
Vinay Vilas Palace: The palace is a mix of Indo-Islamic architecture. Vinay Vilas Palace is located just below Bala Quila, in the foothills of the Aravalli range just 4.2 km away from this hotel in Alwar.
Bhangarh Fort: The fort is famous for being one of the haunted places in Asia. Thousands of tourists visit this haunted fort. Bhangarh Fort is 85 km away from the hotel.
Best Restaurants Nearby
Lemon Tree Hotel Alwar Rajasthan has in house restaurant and a bar but you can also check out these restaurants close to this hotel
Citrus Cafe: The Cafe is an on-site restaurant in Lemon Tree Hotel Alwar, which offers an all-day dining menu consisting of Indian, American, European, and Pan-Asian cuisine.
Slounge Bar: Slounge is a trendy on-site bar in this 4 star hotel in Alwar, where guests are offered a wide range of beverages with Indian and International cuisine.
Foji Raj Dhaba: The restaurant is a part of 'Foji Raj Hotel'. Foji Raj Dhaba is the closest restaurant to Lemon Tree Hotel Alwar Rajasthan.
Prem Pavitra Bhojnalaya: The restaurant serves multi-cuisine dishes and offers quality service. Prem Pavitra Bhojnalaya can satisfy all your food cravings and it is 3.2 km from the hotel.
Gigil Restaurant & Bistro Cafe: This multi-cuisine restaurant serves an array of baked goods and beverages. Gigil Restaurant is just 1.5 km far from this luxury hotel in Alwar.
- Air Conditioning
- - Air Conditioning
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Luggage Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Lemon Tree Hotel Alwar, Alwar
People Also Ask About Lemon Tree Hotel Alwar
Yes, Lemon Tree Hotel Alwar offers business services like Business Center, Banquet, Board Room, Wi-Fi, and Parking. The hotel has state-of-the-art banquet and events space, The hotel is an ideal place for meetings, conferences, and Corporate Functions.
Tangerine is one of the banquet and event spaces with a seating capacity of 120 equipped with Wi-Fi and Audiovisual equipment.
The boardroom is meant for a Board Meeting with a capacity of 22 people.
Amenities like TV, A/C, Wi-Fi, Telephone, Tea/Coffee Maker, In-house Restaurant and Bar, Parking, Gym, Attached bathroom, A desk, and a chair are available at Lemon Tree Hotel Alwar.
No, Lemon Tree Hotel Alwar Rajasthan does not have a swimming pool.
Yes, this 4 star hotel in Alwar features an on-site restaurant and a bar. The restaurant and bar both serve Indian and International cuisine.
Citrus Cafe: It’s a 24x7 multi-cuisine Cafe with refreshing and energetic decor. Guests can enjoy a delicious and wholesome breakfast at the restaurant's buffet. A wide variety of Indian, South Indian, Chinese, and Western dishes are served here.
Slounge Bar: The decor of the Slounge bar is a cozy setting to spend some quality time where guests are offered a wide range of beverages with toe-tapping music.
No, a bathtub is not available in the rooms of Lemon Tree Hotel Alwar.
The Hotel Lemon Tree has got an overall 4 star out of 5-star rating given by its guests. So Lemon Tree can be an ideal choice for both leisure and business travelers. The proximity of this hotel to Sariska Tiger Reserve and various transit points makes the hotel suitable for leisure and business travelers.
Business Services like Banquets and Events space make it ideal for business travelers.
Lemon Tree Hotel in Alwar has 40 fully furnished rooms and suites. The rooms are categorized into three types of rooms. They are Deluxe Room, Executive Room, and Executive Suite.
Deluxe and Executive Rooms are standard rooms that are equipped with Wi-Fi, A/C, Minibar, and TV.
Executive Suite: The suites are smartly designed spacious rooms with King size beds and all the amenities available in the standard rooms.
Differently Abled Room: The rooms are specially designed for the comfort and convenience of differently-abled people. The rooms can be accessed through a wheelchair and have got special amenities.
Yes, Lemon Tree Hotel Alwar has a parking facility.
No, this hotel in Alwar does not have a free parking facility.
Sariska Tiger Reserve, Siliserh Lake, Bala Quila, Bhangarh Fort, Ajabgarh, Moosi Maharani ki Chhatri, and City Palace of Alwar are a few of the popular attractions close to Lemon Tree Hotel Alwar. Sariska Tiger Reserve, Siliserh Lake, Bala Quila, Bhangarh Fort, Ajabgarh, Moosi Rani ki Chattri, and City Palace of Alwar are close to this hotel.
Here are some famous restaurants close to Hotel Lemon Tree.
Foji Raj Dhaba
Prem Pavitra Bhojnalaya
Gigil Restaurant & Bistro Cafe
Hill Fort Kesroli
Ice & Spice
Inderlok Coffee World Cafe
The hotel offers Dry-cleaning, Laundry, and Daily housekeeping services offered at Lemon Tree Hotel in Alwar.
Yes, the hotel is easily accessible as it is close to many transit points. The hotel is just a 10-minute drive away from the Railway Station, and the hotel is also close to Alwar Junction.
This luxury hotel in Alwar has an on-site restaurant and a bar. The guests are offered breakfast. Both offer Indian and International cuisine.
Lemon Tree Hotel Alwar has a gym where guests can exercise freely without restrictions.
Historical sites like Bala Quila, Bhangarh Fort, Ajabgarh, Moosi Rani ki Chattri, and City Palace of Alwar are close to this hotel. These are also among the famous tourist attractions.
English and Hindi languages are spoken by the hotel staff.