The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Lemon Tree Hotel, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
- Lemon Tree Hotel Banjara Hills is located in the heart of central Hyderabad.
- The hotel has 84 well-appointed rooms and suites that are elegantly designed and exquisitely furnished.
- Hotel rooms have all standard amenities like bathtub, shower, air conditioning, and flat tv.
- The hotel’s onsite restaurant offers a variety of cuisines.
- The luxury resort adorns a gym, banquets, conference halls, swimming pool, spa, wellness center, and steam room.
Lemon Tree Hotel Banjara Hills is one of the 4 star hotels in Hyderabad that boasts an ambiance of harmony and elegance. Lemon Tree Hotel Banjara Hills Hyderabad Telangana is one of the best luxury hotels in Hyderabad, offering excellent accommodation, services, and facilities that make the guest's stay a remarkable one. The staff at the hotel is service-driven and ensures an elegant experience for guests right from an express check-in to a speedy check-out. The hotel has 85 smartly furnished rooms and suites categorized into business rooms, studio rooms, and suites. All the hotel rooms of one of the luxury hotels in Hyderabad are spacious and packed with all modern facilities and aesthetics providing a pleasant and comfortable stay.
The in-house multi-cuisine restaurant Citrus Cafe offers an array of traditionally cooked Indian dishes paired with a variety of international cuisines. Guests can also try nearby restaurants such as; Bikanerwala, Karachi bakery, Coastal spice kitchen, Flavours of Taj Mahal, and Koyla. Hyderabad is also one of the famous tourist attractions, guests who are staying at the hotel are most likely to visit places like Golkonda Fort, Charminar, snow world, Nehru zoological park, Kalakriti art gallery, and Jalagam vengal Rao park which are all proximity.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Lemon Tree Hotel, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Hyderabad
People Also Ask About Lemon Tree Hotel, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
Lemon Tree Hotel Banjara Hills is one the best 4 star hotels in Hyderabad that allows unmarried couples, as long as they have valid IDs. The hotel offers proper privacy to its guests and is also responsible for their safety inside the hotel premises.
GVK one mall, Look N Escape, City Centre Mall, and Cafe’ Tarot by Shaina are some of the popular tourist attractions near the hotel.
Free parking, valet parking, airport transportation, free internet, business center with internet access, babysitting, spa, and currency exchange including various other amenities are provided by the hotel.
Air conditioning, room service, minibar, shower, bathrobes, and flat tv screen are provided in the rooms.
Citrus Cafe offers an array of traditionally cooked Indian dishes paired with a variety of international cuisines.
Yes, parking is available in the hotel.
Bikanerwala, Karachi bakery, Coastal spice kitchen, Flavours of Taj Mahal, and Koyla are some of the restaurants close to Lemon Tree Hotel.
Yes, the hotel has a state-of-the-art gym with well-equipped machinery.