The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Lemon Tree Hotel Chandigarh
Enjoy your vacation in Chandigarh and cherish it forever by staying at Lemon Tree Hotel Chandigarh. It is a 4-star hotel in Chandigarh that is located in the industrial area, Phase-1 of Chandigarh. It is located in proximity to the airport and railway station. In addition, this is very close to the city’s IT hub, Rajiv Gandhi Technological Park. Therefore, it is one of the finest hotels in Chandigarh.
- Lemon Tree Chandigarh, industrial area Chandigarh is 2.9 km away from the Railway Station and 13.9 km away from the Chandigarh airport.
- The hotel has 81 well-designed cozy rooms that are air-conditioned.
- The rooms in this luxury hotel in Chandigarh are provided with blackout curtains, a flat-screen TV, and a minibar.
- This hotel has a restaurant called Citrus Cafe that serves multi-cuisine food through a buffet and a Lounge that serves alcohol.
- The hotel provides basic facilities like CCTV surveillance, first aid services, 24-hour security, laundry, dry cleaning services, daily housekeeping, etc.
- This hotel offers excellent amenities like a rooftop swimming pool, a garden, a refreshing spa, a fitness center, banquet rooms, etc. It also organizes business and corporate events as it has a business center.
Popular Places near:
Lake Reserved Forest: Lake Reserved Forest is a fenced and protected area of nature that is in Chandigarh. It has a rich flora and fauna and gives shelter to various species of birds. It is located at a distance of 8.4 km from this luxury hotel in Chandigarh.
Rock Garden of Chandigarh: Rock Garden of Chandigarh is a sculpture garden where the structures are entirely built of waste and discarded industrial and home items. The sculptures are bottles, ceramic wastes, tiles, bangles, electrical wastes, and glasses. The garden also has man-made interlinked waterfalls. It is located at a distance of 7.4 km from Lemon Tree Hotel Chandigarh.
Fateh Burj: Fateh Burj is a village located in Chappar Chiri in the Mohali district. It is the tallest structure in India, with a height of 328 feet. It is located at a distance of 18.4 km away from this 4-star hotel in Chandigarh.
Zakir Hussain Rose Garden: Zakir Hussain Rose Garden is a conservatory in Chandigarh. It has over 1600 species of roses. It is located 18.4 km away from Lemon Tree Hotel Chandigarh, industrial area Chandigarh.
Le Corbusier Centre: 3.8 km It is a historic building which was earlier the Old Architect’s office. It has a collection of architect Le Corbusier’s paintings, sketches, and old documents. It is at a distance of 3.8 km away from Lemon Tree Hotel Chandigarh.
Best Restaurants Nearby:
Urban Cafe: This cafe offers the customers buffet-style dining and has semi-open bright interiors. It focuses on North Indian, Middle Eastern and western, and Asian cuisine. It is a 3-minute walk from the Lemon Tree Hotel Chandigarh, industrial area Chandigarh.
Backpackers Cafe: Backpackers Cafe is at a distance of 6.4 km from Lemon Tree Hotel Chandigarh, industrial area Chandigarh. It offers Continental food along with Pizza, fast food, burgers, and beverages.
Pirates of Grill: Pirates of Grill is a 5-minute walk of 500 meters from Lemon Tree Hotel Chandigarh, industrial area Chandigarh. It is a pirate-themed barbeque and grill restaurant that also serves North Indian food.
Piccante: Piccante is an Italian restaurant that is a 5-minute walk from Lemon Tree, one of the top hotels in Chandigarh. It is a cafe that has a casual vibe and friendly atmosphere.
Boathouse Elante: Boathouse Elante is at a 400 m distance from the hotel. It has a nautical theme decor and is a microbrewery. It is located in the courtyard of the Elante Mall.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
Safety & Hygiene
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Bar
- - Housekeeping
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Lemon Tree Hotel Chandigarh, Chandigarh
People Also Ask About Lemon Tree Hotel Chandigarh
Many tourist attractions are located near Lemon Tree Hotel Chandigarh. Urban Theka, Elante Mall, Smaash, Mohali Cricket Stadium, Rock Garden, Le Corbusier Centre, Zakir Hussain Rose Garden, Lake Reserved Forest, etc. The Lemon Tree Hotel Chandigarh address is mentioned on our website.
Free valet parking or self-parking is available to the guests throughout their stay at Lemon Tree Hotel Chandigarh. It ensures secured parking for its guests.
Yes. A fitness center is provided with a gym in the Lemon Tree Hotel Chandigarh, industrial area Chandigarh where the guests can exercise. A pool is also available.
Yes. Guests are offered dry cleaning, laundry, and ironing services at Lemon Tree Hotel Chandigarh. In addition, a room cleaning service is also offered. The guests can check the Lemon Tree Hotel Chandigarh reviews on our website for more detailed information.
A few places like Morni Fort, Fateh Burj, Jayanti Devi Temples, etc., are located nearby this 4-star hotel in Chandigarh.
There are two types of rooms available in this luxury hotel in Chandigarh. They are Business rooms and suites. All the rooms are air-conditioned.
Business rooms are further classified into Executive, Studio, and Superior rooms. They are provided with a tea/coffee maker, a minibar, a DVD player, ergonomic play stations, and beds are fitted with orthopedic mattresses.
The Suites are provided with private rooms and a separate living area with in-room microwaves, bathrooms fitted with bathtubs, etc., and other upgraded amenities. One can contact the hotel for more information using our website's Lemon Tree Hotel Chandigarh contact number.
Yes. The Lemon Tree Hotel Chandigarh has a restaurant called Citrus Cafe, which is open for 24 hours. It is a multi-cuisine coffee shop that serves multi-cuisine food through a buffet and has a home-style menu.
The hotel also has a Lounge that serves alcohol and has a pool table and PlayStation to keep the guests entertained.
Yes. Lemon Tree Hotel, one of the hotels in Chandigarh, has a rooftop swimming pool with a view across the street.
Lemon Tree Hotel offers many amenities. Some of them are a mini-spa, Fresco, a multi-cuisine cafe Citrus Cafe, and a bar Lounge, a rooftop outdoor swimming pool, a garden, a fitness center, a business center, a conference room, a banquet room, CCTV surveillance, first aid services, 24-hour security, kids meal, etc. The guests can check the Lemon Tree Hotel Chandigarh photos on our website.
In Lemon Tree Hotel Chandigarh, you are allowed to check-in from 2:00 PM. You should check out from the rooms before noon. You can request for early or late check-in or check-out depending on the availability, and you can be charged additionally.
Yes. Hotel Lemon Tree Hotel Chandigarh is a family-friendly premise.
If you think of staying at Lemon Tree Hotel Chandigarh, prices vary according to the dates of your stay. To get more details about the price of rooms, check the Hotel Lemon Tree page on our website.
All the guests are eligible for a free breakfast, and there is an on-site restaurant where the guests can enjoy their food. There is also a bar along with the swimming pool for the guests.
Some restaurants close to Lemon Tree are Urban Cafe, Backpackers Cafe, Piccante, Pirates of Grill, etc.
Yes. There is a 24-hour desk at the hotel which helps in cab booking. The hotel can arrange for a cab for you to go around the city with prior information.
On prior booking, the hotel offers an airport shuttle to its guests.
Yes. Bathtubs are available in all subdivisions of the Business Rooms in the hotel.
There is a fully stocked minibar in all the rooms. There is also a bar Lounge where the guests can relax.
Smoking is not allowed in any of the rooms or the indoor areas of the hotel.
The hotel has a conference room, a banquet room, and a business center specially maintained for business and corporate events.
No. Pets are not allowed inside the hotel.
It is about 3.9 km from the center of Chandigarh. It is located in the industrial area of Chandigarh and is very closely located near the IT hub of the city.
Back massage, foot massage, neck massage, head massage, hand massage, etc., are offered by the spa, Fresco.