The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Mansingh Palace
Offering the world-famous Taj Mahal views, the Mansingh Palace Agra is a five-star hotel famous for providing the utmost leisure to guests.
- The Agra Mansingh palace is located at a 4 km distance from the central city and 2 km from the Taj Mahal.
- Being one of the best hotels in Agra, the Mansingh hotel features over 100 well-furnished rooms.
- The hotel is equipped with an outdoor swimming pool, a fitness center, bar, conference & banquet halls, and a party area.
- One of the best 5-star hotels in Agra, Mansingh palace hotel rooms are centrally air-conditioned and equipped with amenities such as the LED TV, mini bar, hairdryer, electric kettle, and cosmetic mirror, and an Electronic safe deposit.
- The hotel offers different types of cuisines at in-house restaurants.
This luxury hotel in Agra is equipped with en-suite bathrooms that include a luxurious tub and complimentary toiletries. The in-house dining places such as Ripples Sevres best variety of drinks, and Sheesh Mahal Restaurant serves various authentic cuisines. To grab the wines, cocktails, and spirits, the Tequila Bar is to choose. The hotel Wi-Fi service, Airport shuttle service, spa, and 24- hour room services are the other facilities at the hotels that one can avail of.
Popular Places near Mansingh Palace: Popular among the tourists for hotels in Agra, these are the famous places near Mansingh hotel.
Taj Mahal -
Just at the distance of 1.6 km from the Mansingh Palace in Agra, the guest can admire the view of the white Taj Mahal from the hotel room. For the sightseeing of the Taj Mahal, you can book a shuffle car from the hotel.
Mehtab Bagh -
The Mehtab Bagh is famous for being one of the last Mughal gardens in Agra. Located just near the world-famous Taj Mahal, the distance of Mehtab Bagh from the hotel is just 2.2 km. The place is famous among photography fanatics and nature enthusiasts.
TDI Mall -
Heaven for shopaholics, the famous TDI mall of Agra is just 2.2 km from the Agra Mansingh Palace hotel. Located on Fatehabad Road, the TDI mall is perfect for enjoying shopping, gaming, restaurants, and cafes.
Moti Masjid -
Located just 2.5 km from this luxury hotel in Agra, the Moti Masjid is also known as Pearl Mosque. In the 17 century, the mosque is a congregational mosque and a popular place within the Agra Fort.
Agra Fort -
A famous UNESCO World Heritage Site located 2.7 km from the Agra Mansingh palace. The fort is known for being the primary residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty until 1638.
5- Best Restaurant Nearby
There are restaurants in the Agra Mansingh palace hotel. However, there are many famous places near this 5-star hotel in Agra to dine out and try authentic food. Here is the list of 5- famous Mansingh Palace Agra restaurants nearby.
Cafe TC Agra -
A popular cafe near the hotel serves multi-cuisine, including Chinese, Indian, Italian, and many more. The great ambiance and environment make this cafe worth visiting.
Beep Uncensored -
A famous gastropub near Agra Mansingh palace serves Italian, North Indian, and Fast food. The different types of seating arrangements and ambiance make this place worth visiting. The place also serves mocktails and cocktails.
Cafe Chat -
As its name suggests, Chhat means rooftop in the Hindi language. The place serves Oriental, Italian, and North Indian cuisines. Guests can book a table on the rooftop and spend the evening with the perfect ambiance.
Another beautiful restaurant near Mansingh Palace Agra to enjoy Indian, North Indian, Chinese, and Continental cuisine.
A classy rooftop lounge bar with outdoor seating, the Glassy Agra servers Indian, Chinese, and Continental cuisine. The Glassy rooftop lounge bar is a perfect place to visit.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as an Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re traveling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once the booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concerns. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Mansingh Palace, Agra
People Also Ask About Mansingh Palace
The price of the hotel Mansingh Palace starts from 1499 INR and goes to 2500 INR. The price of the room depends on the availability, room type, and other facilities.
Yes, the hotel has a Mansingh, Agra restaurant on site. The hotel has 2- restaurants named Ripples and Sheesh Mahal. The Ripples serve Chinese and Indian cuisine for the foodies. The other restaurant at Agra Mansingh palace is Sheesh Mahal that serves Chinese, Indian, Italian, and Local cuisine.
Bening one of the famous Hotels in Agra, the restaurants at the Hotel Mansingh palace Agra serves Continental, Vegetarian, Halal, and Buffet breakfast to its guests.
The world-famous Taj Mahal is just 1.6 km from the famous Mansingh palace Agra hotel. The other attractions near the hotel are:
- Mehtab Bagh (2.2 km)
- TDI Mall (2.2 km)
- Moti Masjid (2.5 km)
- Agra Fort (2.7 km)
- Agra Cantonment (4.5 km)
- Raja Ki Mandi Railway Station (5.3 km)
- Guru Ka Taal (8.7 km)
- Akbar's Tomb (10.6 km)
Yes, the famous 5-star hotel has a swimming pool, and all pools are free of charge. The Mansingh Palace Agra hotel houses only one pool and does not have a private pool. However, the rooms are equipped with Hot Tubs.
Yes, the Hotel Mansingh Palace in Agra allows unmarried couples. However, the couple should carry the ID proof or Aadhar card, Voter ID card, and 2- passport size photographs to submit at the reception.
This 5-star hotel in Agra offers two types of rooms. The Standard Double Room and Deluxe Double Room. Both types of rooms are 19 m² in size and equipped with all the basic amenities and facilities.
Yes, free parking is available without prior reservation at the Hotel Mansingh Palace Agra.
The Mansingh Palace in Agra hotel follows the standard time to check-in and check-out. Thus, one can check-in at 02.00 pm and check- out before noon. There is no age requirement for check-in. However, everyone needs a photograph and a valid ID for the check-in process.
The hotel is just 2-4 km from the city centre of Agra. To get more information, you can check the Mansingh Palace Agra address.
The Luxury Hotel in Agra provides many facilities and services for its guests. Some of them are available at additional cost. Here is the list of the services provided at Hotel Mansingh Palace.
- 24-hour front desk
- Shuttle service
- Mini Market on site
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Smoking area
- Wake-up service
- Car hire
- Packed lunches
- Gift shop
- Ironing facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
Yes, the Mansingh palace Agra hotel offers a cleaning service and daily housekeeping services. You can check the hotel Mansingh palace Agra reviews for more information.
Yes, the Mansingh Palace Agra hotel offers bathtubs for guests in almost every room. You can find more information in the overview section of the hotel.