The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Marigold Sarovar Portico, Shimla
- Marigold Sarovar Portico is located at a reach of around 16 kms from the Shimla Airport.
- The hotel has 4 room types namely a superior double room, family suite, mountain view room, and mountain view suite.
- Room amenities of this one of the best hotels in Shimla include air conditioning, private balcony, room service, kitchenette, flatscreen TV, and a safe.
- This luxury resort in Shimla has an in-house restaurant where guests can enjoy meals.
- The hotel features free Wi-Fi, free parking, car rentals, a 24-hour front desk, BBQ facilities with additional charge, a picnic area, and a garden.
Marigold Sarovar Portico is located at a distance of 15 kms from the Shimla Railway Station. The hotel has various nearby places to visit like Mohan Shakti Heritage Park, Jakhoo Gondola, The Ridge, Jakhu Temple, and Tara Devi Mandir.
Marigold Sarovar Portico Shimla which is one of the hotels in Shimla features services like free Wi-Fi, free parking, car rentals, 24-hour front desk, BBQ facilities with additional charge, a picnic area, and a garden. Cleaning services like laundry, trouser press, ironing service, and dry cleaning are offered by the hotel with an additional charge. Business facilities like fax/photocopying, business center, and meeting/banquet facilities are also offered by the hotel.
Nearby restaurants are The Corner Cafe and Honey Hut Cafe. The Corner Cafe serves Italian, Indonesian, Indian and Asian cuisines with vegetarian and vegan options available. It provides lunch and dinner. Another restaurant is Honey Hut Cafe which has vegan and vegetarian options available.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Marigold Sarovar Portico, Shimla, Shimla
People Also Ask About Marigold Sarovar Portico, Shimla
Yes, Marigold Sarovar is safe to stay in the current COVID-19 situation.
Marigold Sarovar provided services like free Wi-Fi, free parking, car rentals, 24-hour front desk, BBQ facilities with additional charge, picnic area, and a garden.
Check-in at this one of the best hotels in Shimla is from 14:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
Yes, this luxury resort in Shimla has a parking space.
Yes, this one of the best hotels in Shimla provides rooms for couples.
Marigold Sarovar has 4 room types namely a superior double room, family suite, mountain view room, and mountain view suite.
Popular attractions like Mohan Shakti Heritage Park, Jakhoo Gondola, The Ridge, Jakhu Temple, and Tara Devi Mandir are close to Marigold Sarovar, Shimla.
Yes, this one of the hotels in Shimla has a restaurant.
This luxury resort in Shimla has a fitness center that guests can access during their stay.
Yes, Marigold Sarovar provides cleaning services like laundry, trouser press, ironing service, and dry cleaning.
Historical sites like Katkhai Palace and Gurkha Gate are close to Marigold Sarovar.