The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Neemrana's - Tijara Fort Palace
Neemrana Tijara Fort Palace Alwar looks like a fort palace right from a fairy tale. This 4- star hotel in Alwar is different from other hotels because it offers a spacious dream site where you can enjoy your weekends in elegant accommodation and discover the heritage city of Alwar. This hotel in Alwar is a great weekend gateway.
- The hotel is located in Tijara, where you can experience the scenic view of flora and fauna surrounding the hotel.
- The hotel has got 71 suites and rooms that are named after India's well-known painters and designers.
- Guests can dine at different venues offered by the hotel.
- Facilities like Wi-Fi, Swimming Pool, Spa, 24- hour Front desk, and room services make it an ideal weekend spot.
- The hotel has international-level amenities, making it a desirable place for weddings, meetings, dining, and rejuvenation.
Neemrana Tijara Fort hotel is a 19th-century fort palace where you can start your journey of discovering the heritage city of Alwar. The Luxury hotel in Alwar is easily accessible, and the hotel has got spacious rooms, Spa, Swimming Pool, Dining venues, 24- hr Front desk, Daily Housekeeping, and Room Service.
Popular Places Near Neemrana's- Tijara Palace
Tijara Jain Temples: It's the main Tijara, Jain Temple in Alwar. The temple was built in the year 1956, which is dedicated to the eighteenth Jain Tirthankara, Chandra Prabhu Bhagavan. The Tijara Jain Temple is just 3 km away from the Neemrana Tijara Fort Palace Alwar.
Bhangarh: The ruins of this majestic town are located 50 km away from Sariska Wildlife Sanctuary. The town was built by Raja Man Singh's brother Raja Madho Singh. Bhangarh is 107 km far from this 4- star hotel in Alwar.
Sariska Wildlife Sanctuary: The Sanctuary is home to many wildlife like tigers, leopards, jackals, hyenas, jungle cats, wild boars, langurs, and monkeys. Sariska Wildlife Sanctuary is 55 km far from Neemrana Tijara Fort Palace.
Bala Quila: The fort is located on the hilltop of Aravalli hills. Hasan Khan Mehwati reconstructed the fort in the 15th century. The fort has gone through the hands of many dynasties. The fort has 6 gates for entrance. Bala Quila is 49 km far from the Neemrana Tijara Fort Palace.
City Palace, Alwar: This 18th-century palace is an excellent blend of Rajput and Mughal architecture. The palace was built in 1815 by Maharaja Vinay Singh. The palace has an artificial lake also. The City Palace is 152 km far from this hotel in Alwar.
Basant Dhaba: It is a pure vegetarian and family restaurant. It's located on Delhi Jaipur Road, which makes it easily accessible. The restaurant has a kid's play area, shops, and buffet court and offers a camel ride. Basant Dhaba is 51 km far from Neemrana Tijara Fort Palace Alwar.
Heetastic Restaurant & Bar: It is the biggest restaurant in Bhiwadi. The restaurant has a rooftop garden and DJ, ideal for parties. The Heetastic Restaurant & bar is 30 km far from Neemrana Tijara Fort.
Saawariya Dhaba & Restaurant: The restaurant is also located on Delhi Jaipur Road. The ultimate goal of the restaurant is to serve delicious food to its customers so that customers crave more. Saawariya Dhaba & Restaurant is 34 km away from this hotel.
Chillax N Relax The Rider's Den: It is an excellent stopover for those bikers just to chill, relax and rejuvenate themselves before heading back to the road. Chillax N Relax The Rider's Den is 150 km from this luxury hotel in Alwar.
Old Rao Restaurant: It is one the best restaurants in the area, and it offers Breakfast, Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, and Take out options also. The restaurant serves Indian and Asian dishes. Old Rao Restaurant is 36 km from the Tijara Fort Palace hotel.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Coffee Shop
- - Special Diet Meals
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Childcare Services
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Neemrana's - Tijara Fort Palace, Alwar
People Also Ask About Neemrana's - Tijara Fort Palace
Yes, Neemrana Tijara Fort Palace, Alwar, offers business services like venues for corporate meetings, 24 - hour Front desk, and Wi-Fi.
The hotel provides an enjoyable and peaceful environment for the guests to rejuvenate and perform their best.
Some popular amenities available in Tijara Fort Palace in Alwar are various Dining Venues, Wi-Fi, 24- hr Front desk, Daily Housekeeping, Laundry, Swimming Pool, Spa, Luggage storage, and Business Services.
Yes, Neemrana Tijara Fort Palace Alwar has a swimming pool and spa to rejuvenate guests' minds and bodies. The hotel offers other recreational activities also.
Yes, Neemrana Tijara Fort has a restaurant and other venues where guests can enjoy their meal and pleasant surroundings.
No, a bathtub is not available in the rooms of Neemrana Tijara Fort Palace in Alwar.
This 4- star hotel in Alwar has an overall rating of 4.3 stars out of 5 stars ratings. According to the customer’s reviews, it can be a perfect spot for weekend gateways to relax.
Neemrana Tijara Fort Palace Alwar houses 71 suites and rooms categorized into five types of rooms. They are Rani Mahal, Mardana Mahal, Deewar Mahal, Tope Mahal and Khajur Mahal. Here they are discussed in detail.
Yes, this hotel offers a parking facility.
Yes, this luxury hotel in Alwar has a free parking facility.
Yes, Neemrana Tijara Fort Palace Alwar offers a great view of the countryside.
Yes, Neemrana Tijara Fort Place, Alwar is accessible. The hotel is located on Delhi Jaipur Road, so it is easily accessible by cab or bus.
The staff speaks English and Hindi language of Neemrana Tijara Fort in Alwar.
Yes, Laundry service, daily housekeeping, and dry cleaning services are offered at this hotel in Alwar.
Guests can get their daily exercise from the hotel's Swimming pool and through other activities.
Guests can enjoy a comfortable stay at Neemrana Tijara Fort Palace Alwar. You can also visit these popular attractions close to the hotel.
Tijara Jain Temples: The temple was built in the year 1956 as a dedication to the eighteenth Jain Tirthankara, Chandra Prabhu Bhagavan. Jain temple is opened to everyone, so the temple is visited by many tourists. So many myths surround this temple, like every true prayer of the devotee is fulfilled here, and the dust of the Kundli in the temple can cure any disease. The Tijara Jain Temple is just 3 km away from the hotel.
Bhangarh: According to legend, this town was abandoned due to a curse put on by a magician. The effects of this curse can be felt now also according to the locals. The ruins of this majestic town are located 50 km away from Sariska Wildlife Sanctuary. The town was built by Raja Man Singh's brother Raja Madho Singh. The town has a medieval marketplace and a palace. Bhangarh is 107 km far from this hotel.
Sariska Wildlife Sanctuary: The Sanctuary is home to many wildlife and bird species like tigers, leopards, jackals, hyenas, jungle cats, wild boars, langurs and monkeys, golden-backed woodpecker, peafowl, bush quail, tree pie, and grey partridge, to name a few. Sariska Wildlife Sanctuary is 55 km far from the hotel.
Bala Quila: The fort is also known as Alwar Fort, located on the top of the Aravalli hills. The fort was reconstructed by Hasan Khan Mehwati in 1550 AD. The fort comprises 15 large towers and 51 small towers, and the fort has 6 gates for entrance. The fort has gone through the hands of many dynasties over time. Bala Quila is 48 km far from the hotel.
City Palace, Alwar: This 18th-century palace is an excellent blend of Rajput and Mughal architecture. The palace was built in 1815 by Maharaja Vinay Singh. The palace has an artificial lake, and currently, the ground floor of the palace is used as office space by District courts. The palace also features a Museum in the upper level known as the Government Museum. The City Palace is 152 km far from this hotel.
Moosi Maharani Ki Chhatri: This cenotaph is located inside the City Palace. It's a five-story structure that Vinay Singh constructed in memory of Queen Rani Moosi. The complex is a visual treat. It is 48 km far from the hotel.