The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About ONE EARTH GG REGENCY
Get yourself checked into the 4-star hotel in Amritsar. One Earth GG Regency is an elite and posh hotel and is one of the top hotels in Amritsar. With a blend of royal and modern interior, the hotel presents a welcoming accommodation. One Earth GG Regency Amritsar, being a luxury hotel in Amritsar, is the best place to stay if you look for perfection and luxury. The hotel is neat, tidy, and has immaculate rooms that succeed in winning the hearts of the visitors.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE HOTEL
- The hotel is conveniently located near the prestigious Golden Temple. It is also a suitable choice as it lies close to the airport, bus stand and railway station.
- The amenities like free wifi, complimentary breakfast, restaurant on-site, travel assistance, AC, dining services, and cleaning services make the stay comfortable.
- The rooms of the hotel utter sheer luxury and comfort. They are spacious, fully air-conditioned, and have an attached private bathroom. The rooms are as neat as they are cozy.
- The hotel has gourmet food to offer to the guests in its in-house restaurant. The wide-ranging menu prepared by world-class chefs is unforgettable and attracts people repeatedly to have a meal.
- The guests get luggage storage, a 24*7 front desk service, balcony and terrace, separate seating area, and dining and restaurant.
POPULAR PLACES NEAR ONE EARTH GG REGENCY (80 STEPS TO GOLDEN TEMPLE)
The hotel One Earth GG Regency Amritsar is located close to a good number of popular tourist attractions.
The Golden temple
Perhaps the main reason behind the tourists’ arrival to the city of Amritsar is this very temple. It is one of the most important and world-famous pilgrimages for Sikhs. The place holds a peaceful aura around it and attracts tourists from all around the world.
It is the historical garden whose importance dates back to the days of the British raj. It is the famous garden where the notorious massacre occurred under the terror of cruel British General Dyer.
The Partition Museum
It is the first museum that holds the memories of the unfortunate partition of India when it got broken into India and Pakistan. Moreover, its museum exhibits the crucial details of the section that is rare to find anywhere else.
It is one of the five takhts of Sikhs and is deeply associated with their religion. It is located in the Harmandir sahib of Golden Temple. It is a part of the Golden temple itself that houses the pious book Guru Granth sahib.
BEST RESTAURANTS NEARBY
One Earth GG Regency is a 4-star hotel in Amritsar, and it houses a restaurant that serves fantastic food. But, there are several eating points around the hotel where the tourists can relish great food.
Gurdasram jalebi wale
Just as its name suggests, this is the one-stop destination for the yummy and flavorful Gulab jamuns and crispy, juicy Jalebis. So if you want to satisfy your sweet tooth, go no further; this is your place.
Bhai Kulwant Singh Kulchian Wala
No need to mention, this eatery has the best of the best collection of the Kulchas, one of the best Punjabi cuisines. They serve numerous varieties of stuffed and plain Kulchas to satiate the hunger of the food lovers.
Bade Bhai ka Brothers Dhaba
This eatery is well known for its commendable service and good Amritsari food at a reasonable price.
Brother’s Amritsari Dhaba
It is yet another place to relish the Indian, Asian and International menu and offer vegan and vegetarian diners food.
Ziva All-day Dining
This restaurant serves delicious and hygienic Indian cuisines and Amritsari flavors at an affordable price. If one seeks vegan or pure vegetarian options, they will not return an empty stomach from this eatery!
- Air Conditioning
- - Air Conditioning
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Dining Area
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- - Disposable serveware
- - Staff Hygiene
- - Housekeeping
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to ONE EARTH GG REGENCY, Amritsar
People Also Ask About ONE EARTH GG REGENCY
The hotel lies close to several tourist hotspots that are very popular and deserve a visit. Some of them are Akal Takht, Jallianwala Bagh, the famous Partition Museum, and the Golden Temple.
Yes. There are a few historical sites around the hotel that are a must-visit. Jallianwala Bagh is the witness of the terrible and unfortunate massacre under the cruel British General Dyer. The garden saw a good deal of bloodshed and deaths of the Sikhs who were inside the park.
There is the Partition Museum that is one of its kind. It holds rarely known facts of the India-Pakistan Partition.
The hotel is safe to stay in during this Pandemic situation. It maintains all safety hygiene and ensures a safe stay for the guests. The minimal or contactless service is provided by the staff who are safe as per the Aarogya Setu App.
The temperature of all the visitors, as well as the staff, are recorded every day. In addition, there is the proper arrangement of sanitizers and masks in the rooms, and the rooms are sanitized and disinfected after every stay.
This luxury hotel in Amritsar provides top-notch services like free high-speed internet, AC, 24-hour room service, seating area, restaurant and dining area, and terrace and balcony.
The check-in time for the hotel is from 11:00 PM, and the check-out is until 1:00 PM.
Does One Earth GG Regency have any parking facility?
The hotel does provide parking facilities to its guests. but it may charge some extra cost.
This 4-star hotel in Amritsar accepts net banking, cash, Visa, Master Card, and Paytm.
Yes, the hotel is a couple of friendly hotels, and it does allow unmarried couples to stay. They need to have valid ID proofs.
Yes, the hotel owns a restaurant that serves an excellent menu prepared by world-class chefs.
It costs approx 1,000 to 3,000 to stay at the hotel.
Why not! The hotel is quite popular among guests looking for hotels in Amritsar for family stays.