The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
Want to relish every moment of your vacation at Chandigarh? Choose to stay at Piccadilly Hotel Chandigarh. This hotel offers the guests a lavish stay in the vibrant city Chandigarh. This hotel is one of the admirable hotels in Chandigarh that is located close to many of the central tourist locations in the city.
- Piccadilly Hotel Chandigarh Sector 35 is 20 km from the Chandigarh Airport and is located at a distance of 1 km from the city's center.
- The hotel has 47 air-conditioned and well-designed rooms. There are four different types of rooms available.
- The rooms have a writing desk, an electronic safe, a mini-bar, a flatscreen TV, a tea/coffee maker, central heating fittings, a private bathroom with a shower, etc.
- Malt & Co is an on-site restaurant that is also a German micro-brewery that serves multicuisine dishes.
- This luxury hotel in Chandigarh has several facilities for the guests, such as 24-hour security, CCTV surveillance, free parking for all the guests, etc.
This hotel also provides amenities like different activities for kids to have fun, complimentary breakfast to all the guests, dry cleaning and laundry facilities, daily housekeeping, a business center for corporate and social events, meeting rooms, etc.
Popular Places near Piccadilly:
Bird Sanctuary:This place is known for parrots flying in flocks during the morning and evening time. It is one-of-its-kind in Chandigarh. It is 1.5 km away from the Piccadily Hotel Chandigarh.
Rock Garden of Chandigarh:This is a sculpture garden where the structures are entirely built of waste and discarded industrial and home items. It is 4 km away from this 4-star hotel in Chandigarh.
Sukhna Lake:Sukhna Lake is an artificial lake housing many migratory birds like cranes during the winter. It is 4.2 km away from this 4-star hotel in Chandigarh.
Leisure valley:This is 4.9 km away from the hotel is a beautiful place for people to relax amidst nature and take a break from their busy life.
Japanese Garden:It has many things to visit, like Pagoda towers, waterfalls, a Buddha Idol, a meditation center, and golden bamboos. This is 4.8 km from this hotel.
Best Restaurants Nearby:
Virgin Courtyard:It is a terrace courtyard with a Mediterranean-style decor that offers exotic Italian dishes. The place is 3.3 km from Piccadily Hotel Chandigarh, Sector 35.
Sector 7 Social:This place has stylish decor and serves Indian cuisine with a twist. There are DJs here. This is 3.4 km away from this luxury hotel in Chandigarh.
The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf:It is a cafe that serves Italian and American food in outdoor seating. It is 2.4 km away from Piccadilly, one of the delightful hotels in Chandigarh.
Sagar Ratna:It is 1.9 km away from this hotel. This restaurant has both a-la-carte and buffet dining options.
Pal Dhaba Chandigarh:The place serves authentic Punjabi food and is known for its chicken and mutton delicacies. This is 5.4 km away from this hotel.
- Air Conditioning
- - Air Conditioning
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
Safety & Hygiene
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Piccadilly, Chandigarh
People Also Ask About Piccadilly
This hotel provides many services for the guests such as 24-hour security, CCTV surveillance, different activities for kids so they can have fun, free parking for all the guests, complimentary breakfast, dry cleaning and laundry facilities, daily housekeeping, a waiting area, luggage storage, concierge services, etc. The hotel has a business center for corporate and social events and meeting rooms.
You are allowed to check-in to this luxury hotel in Chandigarh from noon and allowed to check-out from the rooms before noon. You can request for early or late check-in or check-out depending on the availability, and you can be charged additionally. There is a luggage service for the guests before check-in and after check-out, and the front desk is open 24/7.
Yes. This 4-star hotel in Chandigarh provides an accessible parking facility to all the guests residing in the hotel.
Yes. Piccadilly, one of the admirable hotels in Chandigarh, is couple-friendly and provides rooms to couples to stay here if they show valid ID proof. The hotel takes care of the safety of the teams.
The hotel has four different types of rooms. They are Deluxe Rooms, Executive Rooms, Piccadilly Suites, and Presidential suites. All the rooms are air-conditioned and well-designed with a writing desk, an electronic safe, a mini-bar, a hairdryer, a flatscreen TV, a tea/coffee maker, central heating fittings, a private bathroom with a shower, etc.
Deluxe rooms come with two standard single beds along with all the other amenities.
The Executive Rooms have a king-size bed and are completely furnished.
Piccadilly Suites are extra spacious and have a retro-style design and antique decor.
Presidential Suites have two bedrooms with an attached bathroom connected with a central drawing room, antique decor, and regal furnishings. For more details, contact the hotel using Piccadily hotel Chandigarh's contact number.
The Piccadily Hotel Chandigarh accepts different payment methods like cash, Visa card, Master card, etc.
Yes. The guests staying at Piccadily Hotel Chandigarh Sector 35 can avail themselves of dry cleaning and laundry services during their stay at the hotel. In addition, they are also permitted to use the daily housekeeping facility during their stay at the hotel.
This hotel's historical places are closely located are Morni Fort: The Golden Bastions, Fateh Burj, Jayanti Devi Temple, etc.
No, there is no swimming pool on the site of the Piccadily Hotel Chandigarh.
The hotel is close to many popular attractions in the city. The International Dolls Museum, Bird Sanctuary, Rock Garden of Chandigarh, Sukhna Lake, Musical Fountain, Government Museum and Art Gallery, ISKCON Temple, Zakir Hussain Rose Garden, Elante Mall, etc.
The hotel is 1km away from the center of the city, and hence it is easy for travelers to commute to other places in the city.
Yes. The hotel has an on-site multi-cuisine restaurant and a German micro-brewery called Malt & Co. Piccadily restaurant Chandigarh serves varieties of delicacies and other exquisite drinks and spirits. The place also offers a breakfast buffet to its guests.
Are families famous at the hotel?