The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Pushkar Risala Resort PUSHKAR
Pushkar Risala Resort Pushkar Rajasthan is a wide-spread open area camping style resort and the best option for travelers looking to relax away from hectic weekdays and celebrate nature while being closest to the fantastic Aravali hills and so many religious sites & temples in Pushkar.
Pushkar Risala Resort is a budget resort in Pushkar and the best place to plan a getaway weekend, a party, or even a get-together.
Highlights of the Hotel
- Pushkar Risala resort is nestled amongst the Aravali hills and mango gardens of Pushkar Rajasthan. One can capture the true beauty of this holy city through this Resort.
- This Resort offers the guests the best accommodation service throughout their stay here.
- The Deluxe AC camp-style rooms are designed in an attractive manner promising comfort, and luxury.
- The guests staying at this Resort in Pushkar have access to facilities like an outdoor pool, AC rooms, Free breakfast, taxi/cab hire, recreational activities and many other facilities.
- The guests staying at Pushkar Risala can enjoy various Rajasthani delicacies and exotic drinks in the on-site restaurant of this cheap Resort in Pushkar.
Pushkar has so much to show, places, temples, restaurants, and ghats. The guests staying at this Resort can easily access these sites and explore Pushkar in style and comfort!
Popular Places near Pushkar Risala Resort
The Pushkar Risala is located near many popular attractions of Pushkar. So many temples and the famous Pushkar lake are in a 10 km range circle of this Resort, making it super smooth and effortless for travellers to explore these places.
Savitri temple in Pushkar is a famous temple that gets hundreds of devotees around the month. This temple is devoted to Goddess Savitri and is known for its imperious stone architecture. It is at a distance of about 17 minutes from the Resort.
The only temple of Lord Brahma in the world is this temple in Pushkar. It gets thousands of devotees around the year and for the annual fair and is situated 8 min (2.4 km) from the Resort.
About 2.8 km (9 minutes) from this cheap Resort in Pushkar, Pushkar Lake is the most visited and the prettiest lake in Pushkar. This lake is at the centre of the city Pushkar.
Mahadev Temple, Pushkar
Famous for its architectural structure, Mahadev Temple is locally known as the Shri Atmateshwar temple and is in the heart of the city.
Shiv Shakti Art and Handicraft
This is a beautiful location for all lovers of art. Shiv Shakti Art and Handicraft is a brilliant location to purchase or admire art.
Best Restaurants nearby
Apart from the multi-cuisine restaurant and a coffee shop inside the premises of this budget resort in Pushkar, Pushkar Risala lies in a close range to numerous must-visit restaurants. Some of which are mentioned below:-
Tiko’s restaurant is excellent in Pushkar, famous for its ambience and great Italian food. It is located at a distance of 1.8 km from the Resort.
Mystic Lotus is ranked among the top 20 restaurants in Pushkar that serve exotic dishes and drinks with great hospitality and at excellent prices. It is 14 minutes from The Risala resort.
Raju Terrace Garden
Pushkar restaurant is a famous rooftop garden restaurant where guests can have dinner under the open sky, starry or sunny. It is just 2.7 km from the Resort.
La Pizzeria Cafe
LA pizzeria cafe serves amazing fresh farm pizzas with garlic bread and other Italian delicacies.
Hugs and Mugs Cafe
This cafe has a gorgeous interior, amazing ambiance, and deliciously awesome food!
- Air Conditioning
- - Air Conditioning
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Luggage Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Disposable serveware
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
Similar Properties to Pushkar Risala Resort PUSHKAR, Pushkar
People Also Ask About Pushkar Risala Resort PUSHKAR
No, the Risala resort does not offer any business services for business travellers as of now.
Some of the popular amenities Resort Pushkar Risala Pushkar offers to the guests include the following:-
- Dining Area
- Doctor on Call
- Air Conditioning
- Activity Centre
- Luggage Storage
- Seating Area
- Public Restrooms
- Power Backup
Yes, there is a beautifully and safely designed outdoor pool for guests staying at Risala Resort. The guests can ask the resort staff to organize a pool party or a fire-by-the-pool party for get-togethers!
Yes, there is a restaurant inside the premises of the Resort where guests can enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The restaurant offers a menu with delicacies of Indian, Rajasthani, and local food.
No, the bathrooms of Pushkar Risala do not have bathtubs as of now.
The overall google ratings and 110 reviews of Pushkar Risala Pushkar are given 4.3 out of 5 stars by guests at the Resort. The ratings and reviews by other sites are impressive as well.
Risala Resort in Pushkar is a budget resort in Pushkar that offers 1 type of camp-style room for the guests, i.e. Deluxe AC double bed Rooms with great amenities, complimentary breakfast, and an outdoor pool.
Yes, Pushkar Risala offers a free and secure parking facility for all the guests staying there.
Pushkar is a famous city bordering the Thar Desert in the state of Rajasthan.
There are several popular attractions, including Pushkar lake, several temples, and religious sites. Some of which are mentioned below:-
- Brahma temple- 2.4 km.
- Savitri temple- 1.7 km.
- Rangji temple- 2.8 km.
And many famous restaurants and cafes too.
Some of the best restaurants near Pushkar Risala Pushkar include the following:-
- Raju Terrace Garden Restaurant
- Mystic Lotus
Yes, some historical places close to The Pushkar Risala Resort Pushkar Rajasthan, including Old Rangji Temple and Taragarh Fort.
Some other ancient attractions are mentioned below:-
- Pushkar Lake
- Mahadeva temple
- Brahma’s Temple
- Savitri Temple
The Pushkar Risala has an in-house restaurant and a dining area for the guests staying here. Guests can enjoy complimentary breakfast, a variety of Indian and Rajasthani local dishes in the on-site restaurant.
The staff at Pushkar Risala is multilingual. They’re fluent in English and Hindi, and Rajasthani. For other language speakers, there would be a translator service provided to them.
Yes, pets (dogs/cats) are allowed inside the premises of The Resort
Yes, the hotel has a paid airport shuttle service for the guests staying here. Other services like airport transport, car hire, and taxi services are also provided.
Some of the room amenities offered by The Pushkar Risala Resort Pushkar Rajasthan are as follows:-
- Room service
- Seating area
- Wake-up service
- Private Bathrooms
- Complimentary washroom toiletries
Yes, the guests have access to an outdoor pool during their stay at Risala Resort.
Yes, the Resort provides cleaning services for the guests. Keeping in mind the SOP and norms of Covid 19, the products like Sanitizer, disinfectant, sprays, etc., are used to keep the place virus-free.
The staff at The Pushkar Risala Resort Pushkar Rajasthan is multilingual. They’re fluent in English and Hindi, and Rajasthani. For other language speakers, there would be a translator service provided to them.
Yes, the Resort offers a paid airport shuttle service for picking up the guests.