The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Radisson Blu Jammu
Radisson Blu Jammu is the most prestigious name as it provides top-notch services and amenities in the state’s commercial capital among all the hotels in Jammu. It is located close to the Jammu-Kunjwani Bypass Road, near Katra NH-1A and Jammu Airport, resulting in easy, friendly travel across the area. It was awarded for its best-class services among all other 5-star Hotels in Jammu.
Highlights of the Hotel
- The Radisson Blu is located in the heart of the city of Jammu and Kashmir.
- The most famous Bahu Plaza is just within walking distance of 500 meters from the hotel. The Famous Wave Mall and The Big Bazar are also within walking distance and in a one-kilometre area.
- It offers incredible breakfast and dining options.
- It is among the luxurious 5-star hotels in Jammu offering Wi-Fi access to its guests.
- It possesses incredible amenities, due to which it is considered a paradigm for business travellers, leisure travellers, weddings ceremonies, and high-end parties.
The hotel includes 119 well-appointed rooms and suites for its customers. The other amenities offered in the rooms include local newspaper, Coffee and Tea maker, LED Smart TV, the Luxury Hotel in Jammu also offers 24-Hours services such as fitness, a swimming pool facility, Laundry, Parking, concierge services, and Doctor on Call.
Popular Places Near Hotel Radisson Blu Jammu
Hotel Radisson Blu Jammu makes the adoring guests stay there with the homely services. However, the golden city of Jammu serves more than this 5- star hotel in Jammu. The hotel Radisson Blu Jammu is at a prime location for domestic and national tourists to enjoy the history of Jammu.
The beautiful Bahu Fort is around 0.91 miles or 1.97 kilometres away from Radisson Blu Jammu, set along the bank of the Tawi River. The terrace Garden called Bagh-e-Bahu is admirable.
Jammu’s Raghunath Temple is one of the largest Hindu Temple complexes of Northern India. It was built in the 1800s; the temple stands as evidence of the grand architecture of the Era and is a popular spot for devotees too.
Amar Mahal Museum and Library
The history buffs would love this historical palace turned library and The Museum. It’s the home to specific aircraft, including the 120 Kg Golden Throne. The Amar Mahal also contains miniature portraits and a collection of 25,000 books. The building was designed by a French architect in the French style.
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine
Every year millions of people visit this pilgrimage across the Holy Cave, located on the side of Trikuta Mountain in the Katra.
The Biggest Mall in Jammu. Browse High-End Brands, beautiful Indian Wares, and Decorative Handcrafted pieces, even the expensive food court and movie theatre.
Best Restaurant Nearby Radisson Blu Jammu
The Guests and the visitors at Radisson Blu are not only famous for its homely, extravagance, convenient and regal facilities. It is also notable for its infelicitous delicacies. Here are The Top Notched Restaurants near The Radisson Blu Jammu.
BLU Pan is a place to sit with friends and family for any meal of the day and can watch the Chefs preparing Mouth-watering Delicious Dishes. The restaurant offers services at any time between 6:30 am to 11 pm daily.
Ambrosia Restaurants serves delicious and authentic Kashmiri cuisines, which are open only for dining time.
The restaurant offers services at any time between 7 pm to 11 pm daily and Noon-3 pm every Saturday-Sunday.
The Stylish Bar in the city is located on the lobby level and is an ideal place to relax after a hectic day. The exclusive lounge bar offers a wide variety of Whiskeys, Single Malt, wine, and cocktails.
Pirates of grills
With the speciality of Barbecue, Indian and Asian cuisines, the pirates of grills located at a walking distance of 700 meters is a specific place for dining with friends and family.
Located near the KC Residency, Residency Road, Srinagar is 0.9 miles from the Radisson Blu Jammu. It is among the best places to enjoy Kashmiri Food all across Jammu.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Gym
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Facilities for Guests with Disabilities
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Hospital in the vicinity
- - Staff Hygiene
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
People Also Ask About Radisson Blu Jammu
The most attractive and fascinating Nearby attractions to the Radisson Blu Jammu are The Bagh-e-Bahu which is around 1.4 kilometres from the hotel and also one of the oldest forts,
The Bahu Fort is just one and a half kilometres.
The holy shrine Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Mandir, a sacred place for Hindus to visit, is less than 3 Kilometers.
Well, some of the amenities from the Radisson Blu Jam include Free Wi-Fi, the boardrooms, an indoor pool, Bars, dry cleaning, Express Checkout, and Fitness Services.
The Top room Amenities include a flat-screen TV, minibar, air conditioning, High-Speed Internet connection for your personal and business use, as well as the reward points too.
The Check-in timing for the Radisson Blu Jammu is 03: 00 pm, and check-out timing is noon, respectively.
The Radisson Blu Jammu provides the different varieties of rooms such as ;
The Superior Single Room – Room Only
The Superior Double Room – Room Only
The Superior Single Room with including Breakfast
The Deluxe Room with no Breakfast
The Deluxe Room with including Breakfast
The Guests can enjoy a Swim-up bar with excellent free breakfast services, and the on-site restaurants during their stays attract people the most in the Radisson Blu Jammu
Yes, Of course, The Radisson Blu has Free Parking and a valet parking Facility for their Guests.
Here are Few of the Best Restaurants that are close to The Radisson Blu Jammu
1 . Blu Pan
2 . Madiza
3 . Pirates of Grill
- Tandori Bite Halal Dhaba
6 . Momotails
- Earth Oven Restaurants