The Best Deals & Prices
- Price Starts At
- +378 taxes & fees
- per room / night
- 2 x Guests
- 1 x Room
Safety and Hygiene
- Due to covid, this property keeps hand sanitizer, temperature screening, and social distancing to protect the health and safety of guests and staff.
- The hotel takes all the new safety protocols for the safety of guests and staff.
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory for every guest in the hotel.
About Radisson Jass shimla
The Radisson Jass is a 5-star hotel in Shimla, well known for its services and amenities. The luxury hotel in Shimla is located at a great spot, very close to some of the most famous tourists spot in the city.
Key highlights of the hotel
- The hotel in Shimla is located 1 km from the city center and 11 km from the Shimla airport.
- The users have many room options in this hotel. The user can choose from these luxury room items according to their convenience.
- The rooms are well equipped with air conditioners, a coffee tea maker, flatscreen tv, and 24 hours room service, along with luxurious bathrooms.
- The hotel caters to an on-site restaurant that is known for the quality of food that they provide. The foods are freshly prepared and are of great taste and quantity.
- The hotel provides many additional services such as a swimming pool, a fitness center, an outdoor garden, and luggage assistance.
Radisson Hotel Shimla is nestled in a 2,000-meter-high cedar forest at the foot of the Himalayas, which is refined and relaxing. The impressive stately building is reminiscent of the Bavarian palace, reflecting the area's colonial history, and the modern style adds color to the overall high-end design and facilities. The rooms and suites offer incredible views and are decorated with ancient natural materials such as wooden floors and teak beds; they are equipped with modern furniture and modern facilities such as central heating and satellite TV.
Top places nearby the Radisson jass
Jaku Temple is an ancient temple in Shimla dedicated to the Hindu god Hanuman. It is located on Mount Jaku 1.4 km from this hotel in Shimla, the highest peak of Shimla, at an altitude of 2,455 m (8,054 feet), 2.5 kilometers east of the mountain range.
Jwala Devi temple
Jwalamukhi Temple is known as a temple without idols and is one of the 51 Shakti Peethas of India. This temple is located 1.4 km from the luxury hotel in Shimla in Jwalamukhi, Himachal Pradesh. This temple consecrates Jwalamukhi, the goddess of light, the Goddess of Fire, or "She of the Mouth of Flames."
Sankat Mochan Temple is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Shimla, located in the lush and peaceful vegetation of Himachal Pradesh. Tourists visit this temple to pay homage to Lord Rama and other famous deities of the Hindu Pantheon.
Tara Devi temple
The temple tara Devi is 3.1km away from the hotel. This temple is located in Shogi (outskirts of Shimla). This place is very famous for its beautiful views and finest Bhandara.
The ridge is 10min away from the Radisson hotel. The ridge offers a birds-eye view of the mall road. Plenty of fast food and snacks are available here.
Top restaurants nearby the Radisson jass
Silver oak restaurant
The restaurant is very popular with families and is only 0.3 km from this 5-star hotel in Shimla. The restaurant offers multi-cuisine foods, which are both excellent in taste and quality.
Cafe valley vue
The restaurant is only 0.4 km from Radisson hotel Shimla and offers multi-cuisine, vegetarian, and nonvegetarian foods. The foods are freshly prepared and are of great taste and purity.
The restaurant is famous for its Chinese as well as Thai foods. The foods are freshly prepared and are of great taste and quality. The restaurant is only 0.4 km from the hotel Radisson jass Shimla and can be easily reached by any means of transport.
Indian delight restaurant
This is a vegetarian-friendly restaurant, Well known for its delicate taste and quality. It is 4.4km away from the hotel Radisson. Indian cuisine is available.
The cafe is located 11min away from the hotel Radisson. The hotel is famous for its drinks and snacks. The place can be easily reached by the public as well as private vehicles.
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- - Air Conditioning
- - Swimming Pool
- - Luggage Storage
- - Restaurant
- - Dining Area
- - Wi-Fi
- - Luggage Assistance
- - Ticket/Tour Assistance
Safety & Hygiene
- - Dispensors for disinfectants
- It is compulsory for every guest to show a valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. at the time of check-in.
- The minimum age to book a hotel room is 18 years. However, if you’re travelling with a child and you need a separate bed, breakfast for the child, please count the child as an adult and book separately for them to avoid inconvenience.
- Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose.
- The standard check-in time is 02:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 12:00 PM.
- Once booking is done, you will receive a confirmation email with the phone number of the hotel/resort. You can give a call to the hotel for early check-in or check-out details and any other concern. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Cashless payment can be done at the hotel.
- The amount paid for a room does not include the other facilities and services (Spa, Shuffle service, Food, etc.). For the optional facilities, you need to pay directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes at the time of booking.
People Also Ask About Radisson Jass shimla
The hotel in Shimla caters to many places worth visiting nearby. Some of them are:
- Christ Church- 1.4 km
- Jakhoo Temple- 1.5 km
- Jwala Devi Temple Himachal- 1.5 km
- Indira Gandhi State Sports Stadium- 1.8 km
- Indira Gandhi Indoor Sports Stadium- 1.9 km
- The Mall- 2.3 km
- Sankat Mochan- 4.4 km
- Mahamaya Temple- 31.4 km
- Auckland Bus Stop- 530 m
- Circular Road- 770 m
- Ice Skating Rink- 780 m
- Lakkar Bazaar- 960 m
- Longwood- 960 m
- Bus Stand- 990 m
- Lakkar Bazar Bus Station- 990 m
- Indira Gandhi Medical College- 1.1 km
- IGMC Bus Stop- 1.3 km
- Ridge- 1.4 km
- State Library- 1.4 km
- Ritz Cineplex- 1.5 km
- Gaiety Heritage Cultural Complex- 1.5 km
- Shimla Kufri Park- 1.5 km
- IGMC 2nd Bus Stop- 1.6 km
Yes, the 5-star hotel in Shimla provides free parking to all of its visitors during their stay.
Yes, the luxury hotel in Shimla comes with an on-site fitness center for all of its visitors during their stay.
Yes, the hotel offers dry cleaning and laundry services to all of its visitors during their stay.
The following are the luxurious room types in the hotel.
- Room size: 28 m²/301 ft²
- Mountain view
- One king bed
- Room size: 44 m²/474 ft²
- Mountain view
- Room size: 27 m²/291 ft²
- Room size: 25 m²/269 ft²
- One king bed
Yes, The hotel caters to an on-site restaurant known for the quality of food they provide. The foods are freshly prepared and are of great taste and quantity.
Yes, the hotel has an outdoor swimming pool available for all of its visitors during their stay.
The prices depend upon the type of room that the visitor selects. However, the price range is from 8000 to 12000 rupees.
Yes, the hotel is a Shimlafamily-friendly property, i.e., many families stay at this hotel to make their trip to Shimla a memorable one.
The standard check-in and check-out time of the hotel is 3.00 pm and 12.00 pm respectively.